drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)

Dave Draper-the Blond Bomber Article

I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great article there!!!!

Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope more of the 60s and 70s and 80s bbders do interviews, make a homepage, and offer their knowledge and bbding anecdotes.
    I'd like to see Sergio interviewed, the barbarian brothers, gaspari, platz, strydom...on training, the bbding scene in their day, etc. I wonder if some of these guys just don't use the internet much and are unaware of their fame in the bbding subculture.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Victorian guy
    Hope more of the 60s and 70s and 80s bbders do interviews, make a homepage, and offer their knowledge and bbding anecdotes.
    I'd like to see Sergio interviewed, the barbarian brothers, gaspari, platz, strydom...on training, the bbding scene in their day, etc. I wonder if some of these guys just don't use the internet much and are unaware of their fame in the bbding subculture.
    sergio is a very introverted guy, I doubt that we will ever see him do many interview, i only know of one had he has done during his 64 years so yeah

Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is it just me or did draper look rather crappy. he had the worst midsection of the golden agers

Makavelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Golden Era Bodybuilders

I like hearing their stories about that time, but I don't care about their nutrition and training. They didn't know what they were doing back then anyway. It's kinda funny though.