MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is the Weider c670 any good?

Im thinking of buying a olympic bench, the c670 squat rack, anyone out here familiar with it?

Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just bought one last week for $398.

I have been very happy with it thus far.

I probably would not have paid $1000 for it, for that price you can can heavier duty stuff from nybb.com.

However, it is as heavy duty as I will need for the foreseeable future (The rack is rated to 310 pounds of weight).
    Now I ain't saying I beat the Devil, but I drank his Beer for nothin'. And then I stole his song.

If you waste your time a-talking to the people who don't listen
    to the things that you are saying
    who do you think's going to hear?
    And if you should die explaining how the things that they complain about
    are things they could be changing,
    who d'you think's goin' to care?

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stay away from Weider. It is some of the poorest quality equipment on the market. The Weirder products of today are not the products of 10-20 yrs ago. Today they are cheaply made. Stay away from it. Invest in something that will last.

Deviator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smokeater
    Stay away from Weider. It is some of the poorest quality equipment on the market. The Weirder products of today are not the products of 10-20 yrs ago. Today they are cheaply made. Stay away from it. Invest in something that will last.
    No they aren't crap. They are well worth the money if you pay for the higher dollar ones like the c670. I just picked up the c670 and it's very nice. Its rock solid and unless your squatting 800 pounds I'm sure it will out last you. I had a decent Weider bench for the past 10 years and they are definetly made better now than they were before. Except for the old solid steel hardcore iron **** from the early 80's but that was all mostly commercial quality stuff before home gyms really became a retail thing per se'. Ill admit Weider makes alot of "econo" stuff but the c670 is a great buy and is really well worth the measly 400 bucks. HA! just buy it and you'll be very pleased with the quality. I would of payed full price for that cage and NOT felt ripped off at all, in any way.

It would cost you at least 1500 to get as much as that 670 offers and the quality ain't gonna be much better , if it is at all. And for the most part you'll never even know the difference between the 2.

It may only be rated at 310 but I'm sure it'll hold way more than that safely. Thats prolly just the companies "safe" rating. You get the safe rating for some of that other stuff and you'll see that a lot of other companies have low ratings too. A lot of companies do that kinda thing with their products to avoid liability crap. I'm sure that over time when other users here get the c670 they will say its a great cage too. You'll see.
    Last edited by Deviator; 10-07-2004 at 08:54 PM.

MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleSusie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the info. I think Ill check into the c670, I believe I seen it at Sams Club, for about $400. yeah, I think it will be a while before I can do 800 lbs!

Scream has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for those that have the machine, have you every went over 310 lbs?