Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my friend slept with my sister ...

So my friend banged my sister a week ago and she just told me 2day. I was ****ing talking 2 him the whole week and he just lied 2 my face and didn't say **** like nothing happened. I am serously am gunna beat the ****ing **** outta him and crack his ****ing head open 2morrow im so pissed. He is basically playing her and kept it behind my back. Should i confront him first? Should I just threaten to beat the **** outta him if he doesnt stop this ****? Or just leave it alone? But really i am going to see him tomorrow and I am just gunna ****ing beat his ass literally.
    Last edited by Runnin12; 11-30-2004 at 08:10 PM.

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Leave him and her alone.

Be happy it was at least a friend, someone you know.

How many brothers do you think have to deal with guys hitting on and banging their sisters? Let alone guys they dont even know!

A lot of girls you like/want to f*ck probably have brothers. Would you like them reacting the same way to you?

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Runnin12
    So my friend banged my sister a week ago and she just told me 2day. I was ****ing talking 2 him the whole week and he just lied 2 my face and didn't say **** like nothing happened. I am serously am gunna beat the ****ing **** outta him and crack his ****ing head open 2morrow im so pissed. He is basically playing her and kept it behind my back. Should i beat the **** out of him? Confront him and threaten to beat the **** outta him if he doesnt stop this ****? Or just leave it alone?
    Why the **** do you people care who ****s your sister?

She's not your woman, she's your sister. Calm the **** down.

Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea i dont ever understand that. You should be happy that its your friend because you know he is a good guy. I would rather have a friend bang my sister then some random dude you dont know...
    INTENSITY
    Fueling-Body-Mind-Spirit

"The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Fundamentalist Atheist Big Hype's Avatar
    Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TDW586
    Why the **** do you people care who ****s your sister?

She's not your woman, she's your sister. Calm the **** down.
    He's got TMS.

Tony Montana Syndrome.
    If you don't like what I have to say, you should probably move to Israel.

Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by UnlimitedSteel
    Leave him and her alone.

Be happy it was at least a friend, someone you know.

How many brothers do you think have to deal with guys hitting on and banging their sisters? Let alone guys they dont even know!

A lot of girls you like/want to f*ck probably have brothers. Would you like them reacting the same way to you?
    BUMP

WTF kind of guy wants to beat another guy's ass for ****ing his sister? Why should YOU care? Would you like it if another guy beat your ass for ****ing HIS sister? Would you like it if your bigger sister told you to stop ****ing a girl? Are you sexually attracted to your sister or something?

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Hype
    He's got TMS.

Tony Montana Syndrome.
    Does that mean he secretly lusts for his sister? If so, I agree, it seems likely.

JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry about that,she tied me up and made me oink like a little piggy.What was I supposed to do????

J/K bro,if your sister is under 18 cut his yam bag off and shove it up his ass.

Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runnin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didnt give enough detail . He led her on for months saying how he was into her and he was gunna go out with her and once he got in her pants he dropped her. Now I have to watch her cry and be all depressed that he played her. He was my friend he should of had the decency not to do that 2 my sister and pick another girl.

#2 he lied 2 my face and didn't even tell me which really pissed me off.

Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give it up. You can't "protect" her forever.

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen, sometimes you got to get over things like this. we understand you wanted to **** your sister first but maybe she wasnt attracted to you, and maybe she likes your friend better. it's alright man, you will get your chance....
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

I didnt give enough detail . He led her on for months saying how he was into her and he was gunna go out with her and once he got in her pants he dropped her. Now I have to watch her cry and be all depressed that he played her. He was my friend he should of had the decency not to do that 2 my sister and pick another girl.

Now, if a guy hurts your sister or treats her bad, sure. If she wants his ass kicked or he comes around and upsets her further. In that case, beating his ass is acceptable. IMHO.

BUMP

WTF kind of guy wants to beat another guy's ass for ****ing his sister? Why should YOU care? Would you like it if another guy beat your ass for ****ing HIS sister? Would you like it if your bigger sister told you to stop ****ing a girl? Are you sexually attracted to your sister or something?
    Your a ****ing retard. No I wouldn't care if a guy slept with my sister but this guy is my friend and he totally lied 2 her and me. A couple other guys have slept with my sister and it was cool cause they didnt play her or lie about it 2 me. But my friend just playing her crosses the line.

Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be honest with him and ask him why the hell he was trying to hide it if you were eventually going to find out anyways. Your sister seems to trust you by telling you in the first place. Would you want to lose that trust?

Dude, he got into her pants before dropping her. A girl isn't going to give up the pussy to a guy that's into her. He ****ed her and THEN acted like he was into her and then left her. Girls don't give it up to guys that are into them. A guy acts like he isn't into her and then she gives it up, and then he acts like he is into her. That's playing her. Find out for yourself how hard it is to get into a woman's pants when you tell her you like her all the time. You'll be in for a terrible surprise.

Anyway, back to the thread...

GET OVER YOUR SISTER!

Originally Posted by JnJ23
    listen, sometimes you got to get over things like this. we understand you wanted to **** your sister first but maybe she wasnt attracted to you, and maybe she likes your friend better. it's alright man, you will get your chance....
    ****ing bitch. You obvously dont know ****.

Your a ****ing retard. No I wouldn't care if a guy slept with my sister but this guy is my friend and he totally lied 2 her and me. A couple other guys have slept with my sister and it was cool cause they didnt play her or lie about it 2 me. But my friend just playing her crosses the line.
    Calm down there, Scarface.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll certainly beat anyone up whoever touches or use my sister...
    doesn't watch t.v.

Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. Im pretty sure he will understand unless he is an immature person. Commenting on armz post; I think its really stupid how people say they will beat up whoever sleeps with their sister. Why do you feel this way?
    Last edited by Fluids; 11-30-2004 at 08:41 PM.
    INTENSITY
    Fueling-Body-Mind-Spirit

"The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) erase_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HMMM

post a picture of ur sister before we go any further into detail

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TDW586
    Does that mean he secretly lusts for his sister? If so, I agree, it seems likely.
    Yeah that's a good one TMS.

to the thread starter - So what if your friend is banging your sister. It takes two to tango and she's obviously into him. He didn't tell you about it? Maybe b/c he knows how you'd react. Unless she's under age, you have nothing to bitch about. Maybe your friend really likes her. Ever think of that? What are you going to do when she eventually marries some dude, hate your brother-in-law? It does sound like TMS the more I think of it.

I would post a picture of her and my friend but there are 2 many ****ing dumb ass kids posting on this thread. I will talk 2 him but he played her, there is no getting around that. He is not gunna go and change anything and that is that.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    I'll certainly beat anyone up whoever touches or use my sister...
    So you'd rather her be a lonely old maid or a nun? Get over it, she's going to be with dudes at some point big deal.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is nobody reading what the guy is writing? He said the dude played his sister, now yeah that can me many things but they are all bad. If my "friend" ****ed around with my sister (and I mean emotionally, not just erotically lmao) he'd be a dead man.

I say kick his ****in ass, take pictures and post em.

Dude, he got into her pants before dropping her. A girl isn't going to give up the pussy to a guy that's into her. He ****ed her and THEN acted like he was into her and then left her. Girls don't give it up to guys that are into them. A guy acts like he isn't into her and then she gives it up, and then he acts like he is into her. That's playing her.
    tell me something i dont know

Find out for yourself how hard it is to get into a woman's pants when you tell her you like her all the time. You'll be in for a terrible surprise.
    lol u think i do that ****. My friend coulda slept with her and not got her hopes up, lead her on and still not come off as a chump but he did. I am not really pissed that he slept with my sister I am pissed about the way he went about it.

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy
    Is nobody reading what the guy is writing? He said the dude played his sister, now yeah that can me many things but they are all bad. If my "friend" ****ed around with my sister (and I mean emotionally, not just erotically lmao) he'd be a dead man.

I say kick his ****in ass, take pictures and post em.
    Man finally someone who knows whats up I was thinking everyone reading this thread is ****ing stupid. Once again I AM NOT PISSED THAT HE SLEPT WITH MY SISTER I AM PISSED THE WAY HE WENT ABOUT IT. He didnt have to do it they way he did. These retarded posts are pissing me off.
    Last edited by Runnin12; 11-30-2004 at 09:00 PM.

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

You need to chill out. Assault charges pressed on you sounds like a a beautiful scenario.

!cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50) !cem@n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would leave him alone. i've been in your shoes, two of my friends have hooked up with my sis, she new what she was doing. he's probably afraid that you'll flip out, that's why he hasn't said anything, if anything confront him and just let him know that you're not gonna flip out. **** happens.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY.

There are only two kinds of men - the dead and the deadly.

freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say bet the **** out of him. Don't let anybody play your sister like that. Most guys here would say "atleast it's your friend". If it's your friend, why would he disrespect you like that?

tell me something i dont know

lol u think i do that ****. My friend coulda slept with her and not got her hopes up, lead her on and still not come off as a chump but he did. I am not really pissed that he slept with my sister I am pissed about the way he went about it.
    Dude, do you have anger problems? How the hell was I supposed to know if you knew that or not? Your post made it seem like you thought that you have to act like you're into a girl to get into her pants, but obviously you know better. I have nothing personal against you, but you seem to hate me for some reason. Chill out. No hard feelings, here. It's all in good fun.

BTW, are you saying that your friend DID come off as a chump?

pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like a guy with a vanilla ice quote in his sig is going to beat anyones ass.

why would you "threaten to beat the **** outta him if he doesnt stop this ****?" does that mean he stops ****ing your sister, which he has already done? does it mean he has to tell you he ****ed your sister?

in the meantime, who is ****ing your sister now? are you going to beat the **** out of every guy who ****s your sister then stops ****ing your sister?

word to your motha.

ice ice baby too cold (too cold)