Fitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post My Stats! (Pics included) Please help.

I just started my gym routine. Recently i have been getting familiar with the equipment. I will start, today, my one muscle per day program. With abs 3x per week.

Kyle
    Height - 5' 10''
    Weight - 135 lbs
    Bi - (R) 12'' (L) 11.8''
    Max Chest - 135 lbs (4x)
    Goal (By spring) (R) 16'' (L) 16"
    Weight - Doesnt matter
    And a sixpack!

I intake a protein shake for lunch and pre/post workout. (Or should i just intake a shake post workout?)
    I eat at least 4 times a day. I will start tomorrow to eat 5 times per day (i will add a sandwitch to my lunch)
    When should i eat oats?

Go to: http://www.freewebs.com/fitch_bb/ for my pics.

Any advice for me to achieve my goal? - I need major help!
    --KyLe.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    The question isn't how much more can you take
    But how much more can you give.
    Just when you're ready to quit. Your mind says push harder, you listen sensing an inner strength that wasn't there before and suddenly you discover -- you no longer feel the pain..."

"Limits are meant to be broken."

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything - except what you are going to do...and DO it."

ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nope, sorry. 4 inches on your arms in 4 months is completely IMPOSSIBLE. When I quit lifting for 3 months, then restarted, started eating right, and lifting right, I put .5 inch on my arms in about 2.5 months, and was INSANELY happy. If You can put 1 inch on your arms in a year, you have some CRAZY genetics as well as good habits with eating/lifting. In the beginning when you're getting newbie gains, you can expect great gains, maybe 1.5 inch on the arms in a year? That is if you lift/eat correctly and don't give up. IM me at SN Karpeep if you have any questions.
    Bluegrass Muscle Classic Teen Division - 3rd

Currently cutting for the 155-175 and 170-185 weight class for Hook N' Shoot fighting league!

Stats:
    Ht: 5'11"
    Weight: 210
    Bodyfat: 12%
    Bench: 295x1
    Squat 325x12
    Deadlift 365x15

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat oats in the morning + any other time u want

eat like 5000+ calories a day

chest isnt bad but everything else = lol

Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe in 2 or 3 years of solid training and eating will you be able to put 4 inchs on your arms, however the best i can give for getting big and looking it is to train your whole body with equal intensity.Well proportioned bodies are the ones that the look the best. So work everything, i was guilty of only training chest and bi's in my early days, what a waste of effort, now that i have begun training everything i have finally started to really improve in the mirror and on the scale.
    "I went Hard, I went Heavy and I didn't stop" - Ronnie Coleman on how he gained 40 lbs lbm in one year.

Mortality is the greatest gift that god gave to man

Bodybuilding is consistency, that and balls of rock!
    Peace
    _Rush_

I think i need to work on my eating habits...training at the gym is the easiest part.

"4 in impossible"? Haha, i will post my as i update. I will make a journal. I will show you impossible...
    --KyLe.

Just when you're ready to quit. Your mind says push harder, you listen sensing an inner strength that wasn't there before and suddenly you discover -- you no longer feel the pain..."

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything - except what you are going to do...and DO it."

ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro...I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just saying 4 inches in 4 months is 100% NOT able to be done, anyone here and any doctor/PT will tell you the same thing. If you wanted to go on the SuperSizeme Diet, you may be able to, but I'm just tellin you how it is :/
    Bluegrass Muscle Classic Teen Division - 3rd

Currently cutting for the 155-175 and 170-185 weight class for Hook N' Shoot fighting league!

Stats:
    Ht: 5'11"
    Weight: 210
    Bodyfat: 12%
    Bench: 295x1
    Squat 325x12
    Deadlift 365x15

I understand, you misunderstood me...im cool about it. However, i will prove you wrong (i will try at least - lol)
    --KyLe.

Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    okay bud i am all for the pushing of limits. Hell i do alot of **** because people say i can't, but 4 inches in 4 months? **** even coleman himself couldn't do that. If you can that would quite possibly be the most amazing thing i will have seen. How long have you been training anyway?
    "I went Hard, I went Heavy and I didn't stop" - Ronnie Coleman on how he gained 40 lbs lbm in one year.

Mortality is the greatest gift that god gave to man

Bodybuilding is consistency, that and balls of rock!
    Peace
    _Rush_

rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kudos on the asshair
    Msg com-shuk this account was banned so i dont use it anymore

I grew an inch in one week...so why cant i grow 4.

I've been training for about 1 month now.
    Last edited by Fitch; 11-30-2004 at 06:18 PM.
    --KyLe.

invast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took almost a year off lifting, put an inch on my arms in a month and have put on about .2 inches in the last 5. Trust me you arn't going to be able to get to 16" in 4 months.

kk
    --KyLe.

Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's probably thinking of injecting synthol or something. There's nothing you can do (not even the strongest steroid stack combined with the biggest diet and the most intense lifting program) that will put four inches on your arms in four months. And you didn't gain an inch in a week. If you think you did, you were measuring your arms wrong or something, but you didn't gain an inch in a week. Guarenteed.
    "It is a good day to fight!
    It is a good day to die!
    Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front!
    Weak hearts and cowards to the rear."

-Crazy Horse

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been at this for quite a while (~2 years now, on and off) ... got newbie gains REAL fast, went from 13.5" biceps to 14.5" biceps in about 5 months of very, very hard lifting. After that, things slowed down REAL fast. I gained another .5 inch in the coming 5 months, since then I've put another inch on my arms. I'm about 16" right now and I'm having a very hard time getting further. I'll remind you, this is all H.I.T. training, the "fastest way to gain mass". Plus, a near "perfect" diet which suited me and my gains very, very well.

Sorry to tell you dude, but if "beating the impossible" is your motivation ... you oughta be able to move a mountain.
    Last edited by sholiz; 11-30-2004 at 07:31 PM.

Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000) Wiggy44k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rkt
    kudos on the asshair
    Wtf? LOL. That was really funny.

i could move mountains too...who says i cant?

--KyLe.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fitch

stop measuring your arms immediately after you work out

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i could move mountains too...who says i cant?

the mountain

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Look people, isn't it obvious that what the guy needs is synthol?

dhbiker250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

uhhh

look people why do we argue with a person who thinks he can gain 4 inches in 4 months... completly pointless. fitch u kno wat, ill let u get with my mom if u can get 1/2 a inch in 2 years, lol. sum1 who doesnt take advice and knowledge from the more experienced is retarded, ok im done.

dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmm... 1" for 1 week... well I took a 2 week vacation, didn't work out the week I moved into my new place, and there are four weeks left in the year, so that would mean I should have gained about 45" on my arms this year, right? OR, 1" for 1 month... I've taken almost a full month off in total, so that puts me at about 10" gained this year?

If you're convinced you'll grow four inches, I'll take you up on a bet.

Anyway, I can't see the pictures since it says the site is frozen, but I'll tell you this... I'm the same height as you, I weigh 45lbs more, I have 16" arms and a 29" waist. When I started lifting for mass, my arms were probably each a full two inches bigger than yours and I started 10lbs heavier, too. You'll get some great newbie gains (and I don't mean by measuring your upper arms 35 seconds after each workout) but you're not going to put on four inches of solid muscle in four months.

It's awesome that you want to better your physique, but setting realistic goals for yourself will help you to keep from getting burned out.
    Memento Mori

Only at bodybuilding.com would there be thousands of fans of bodybuilding who refuse to admit that bodybuilders use steroids. If you think steroids are cheating, follow a sport that is regulated by the WDA.

USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HoboWithaRolex
    eat oats in the morning + any other time u want

eat like 5000+ calories a day

chest isnt bad but everything else = lol

lets be serious, this kid will not be able to eat 5000 calories a day
    dont just post unrealistic goals
    aim for 2500-3000 calories a day
    when your attempting the 4 inches in 4 months on your arms
    DONT DO 8 SETS ON YOUR BICEPS....
    btw, triceps are 2/3 your arm and biceps 1/3
    try doing some closegrip bench press and add little weight everyweek

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started my gym routine. Recently i have been getting familiar with the equipment. I will start, today, my one muscle per day program. With abs 3x per week.

Kyle
    Height - 5' 10''
    Weight - 135 lbs
    Bi - (R) 12'' (L) 11.8''
    Max Chest - 135 lbs (4x)
    Goal (By spring) (R) 16'' (L) 16"
    Weight - Doesnt matter
    And a sixpack!

I intake a protein shake for lunch and pre/post workout. (Or should i just intake a shake post workout?)
    I eat at least 4 times a day. I will start tomorrow to eat 5 times per day (i will add a sandwitch to my lunch)
    When should i eat oats?

Go to: http://www.freewebs.com/fitch_bb/ for my pics.

Any advice for me to achieve my goal? - I need major help!

it took me a year to get my arms from about 11.5 to 13.8. They're abotu 14 now, and i would kill for 16" guns by spring
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ
    ------------------------------

pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would say its acceptable to make a goal to grow 1" - 2" in your arm in 4 months if your body really took to it. Not a real realistic goal but hey, maybe?