Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can I get a six pack by just working out only?

My problem is that I love food and Im going to college in a few months where they have unlimited buffets as part of my meal plan and they have pizza donuts, ice cream, anything.

So can I just exercise alot to make up for my poor diet. I mean as long as Im burning off more calories then going im ok right?
    madcow 5x5

Squat 255
    Bench 185
    Military press 130
    Rows 135
    Deadlift 290

Nycapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope your ready for this lol, you should already know the answer..
    Sometimes i wish i knew less..

mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mcdbb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They also usually have a salad bar at college, in addition to a sandwich bar (with hopefully GOOD whole wheat bread) and entrees which can be incorporated into a healthy diet. This mentality that all the foods at a buffet are automatically BAD is complete nonsense.

I added nearly a good forty pounds over the course of four years at school. I think your problem here is a weakness for sugary, fatty foods.

medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mcdbb View Post
    They also usually have a salad bar at college, in addition to a sandwich bar (with hopefully GOOD whole wheat bread) and entrees which can be incorporated into a healthy diet. This mentality that all the foods at a buffet are automatically BAD is complete nonsense.

I added nearly a good forty pounds over the course of four years at school. I think your problem here is a weakness for sugary, fatty foods.
    WELL-SAID
    medo30886@yahoo.com

Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you make bad decisions in what you eat then the six pack won't be that noticeable even with an increase in exercise.

mcdbb gives some good advice.

bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it is possible, but only with good genetics from your parents

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No. For most people, if you eat ****, you'll look like ****.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your just getting to college so ill let u slide a little, but first thing, if your serious about bodybuilding just make the smart decisions in the cafeteria, second, i can honestly tell u your not gonna like any of the food in the cafeteria... it all tastes like sh!t at almost every single college ive eaten at, so you probably wont want to stuff your face hard when u get there and will probably get off the meal plan after the first year

p.s. i had the same mentality as u starting college, eat whatever i want as long as i lift (never really lifted too much either cuz i was always lazy) and i skyrocketed to about 295 lbs after 3 semesters.... eat healthy kids =)
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.- Ray Bradbury

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BODYBYDANIEL View Post
    Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.
    Bull****, I eat in my room.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not if you're eating donuts, pizza, and ice cream every day.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually the food isnt that bad. Ive tasted it before
    madcow 5x5

Squat 255
    Bench 185
    Military press 130
    Rows 135
    Deadlift 290