janvandeberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pics before opperation

pics before my shoulder opperation.
    Attached Images

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

wow your looking pretty big there well done
    how much do you weigh??

thanks. IM not very tall so i don`t weigh much. Just 80 kilograms.

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janvandeberg
    thanks. IM not very tall so i don`t weigh much. Just 80 kilograms.
    Decently 'overtured'... Some would say that your arms are dominating your figure... but I think that's a good thing. Do you have one of a rear lat spread?

shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a terrible photoshop job. the lighting around your fake biceps is totally wrong. plus they are clearly air brushed. if it is real you are seriously out of proportion. your back looks insanely small. if that is your real back there is no harm in posting your real pics. it seems like you do train hard but you're too eager to impress everyone on the board.

HailMaryFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HailMaryFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HailMaryFB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You have a huge head.
    The more I train
    The faster I get

The faster I get
    The slower they seem

The slower they seem
    The easier the game

The easier the game
    The more attention I draw

The more attention I draw
    The tighter they play me

The tighter they play me
    The more I train

mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    arms are way too big for your body, wheres the lats?
    bulkmuscle.com

AndrewT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by janvandeberg
    pics before my shoulder opperation.
    Powerful arms!! What did you do to your shoulder?
    Max lifts:

Benchpress - 120kgs (264lbs)
    Squat - 125kgs (275lbs)
    Deadlift - 150kgs (330lbs)

Total - 869lbs@161lbs

"The Lotus of Konoha blooms twice"

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=346743
    Photos: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=270267

methad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it is photo shopped weird why would he want to do that?

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shaolin
    this is a terrible photoshop job. the lighting around your fake biceps is totally wrong. plus they are clearly air brushed. if it is real you are seriously out of proportion. your back looks insanely small. if that is your real back there is no harm in posting your real pics. it seems like you do train hard but you're too eager to impress everyone on the board.
    Retard. Shadowing proves it real. Seems everyone is a PS expert nowadays.

D.I.

Haha i don`t have to impress anyone. I don`t even know you so why would i care. If i had it photoshopped why would i only do my arms? My lats are behind because i can`t pull up very wel because of my shoulder injury. It dislocates so now and then. But they have repaired it now i hope. And when i can train again i shall work on my back.

some more pics, my arms did seem big compared with the rest, but that`s because of the bad posing.
    Attached Images

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

you're kinda HUGE you know ?
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had to edit since I talked trash to DI. Not very zen like on my part.

Since they are real, like I said they very well could be in my last statement, you should definitely take some more time evening yourself out. I had to do the same thing myself. There are a few articles on this site that give you tips on evening out. Good luck. It will take time since your arms are huge compared to your back.
    Last edited by shaolin; 11-30-2004 at 06:46 AM.

JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your arms and forearms are killer!!

nice work

pjmcgrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had to edit since I talked trash to DI. Not very zen like on my part.

Since they are real, like I said they very well could be in my last statement, you should definitely take some more time evening yourself out. I had to do the same thing myself. There are a few articles on this site that give you tips on evening out. Good luck. It will take time since your arms are huge compared to your back.
    your screen name looks photoshopped to me, i don't believe you are really a shaolin.
    shut up and lift

Originally Posted by pjmcgrady
    your screen name looks photoshopped to me, i don't believe you are really a shaolin.

the intelligence of this response amazes me.

janvandeberg this is your thread. sorry if i offended you, but i've never seen someone with such a small frame and huge arms like that. after you posted the second round of pics i saw that it was actually the cameras fault.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by D_I
    Retard. Shadowing proves it real. Seems everyone is a PS expert nowadays.

D.I.
    I don't know... I have some pretty good shadowing/reflections in this picture and it's obviously something I did in Adobe Photoshop.

http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...domination.jpg

Photoshop is cool!

http://www.skippypodar.net/Podar/PodarMultiplicity/

Excellent back musculature janvandeberg! Keep up the good work. I hope your shoulder operation goes well.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 12-01-2004 at 07:59 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com