Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

everyone is a mma fighter these days.

seriously...guys who train jiu jitsu or even guys who just watches ufc claims to be an mma fighter. i usually meet them at bars/clubs...i guess they think this will impress the girls? then there's guys i see who doesn't train or fight and wear mma clothes. i can't help but to get a bit annoyed...o wells...i just thought it was interesting.

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can understand your annoyance about the UFC-watchers thinking they are tough ****, but as far as the BJJ guys--I don't think there is that much wrong with them thinking they are cool or a cut above the rest...Of course I could be saying this because I take Jiu Jitsu, but I don't know. I honestly think the fact that I'm disciplined in exercise, diet and self-defense training makes me a little bit better than your average guy. Not trying to be full of myself, but its the truth!

indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude.. are you in mma..

oh wait
    I REP BACK 1k+ JUST PUT IT IN THE COMMENT BRAH

tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    know whats even funnier...

in a street fight, you can take your BJJ and shove it.

It only works well in a ring.
    http://www.lirugby.com

Atheism (n): What makes sense.

iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamseapeople has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bjj works in a street fight as well... knowing how to control someone once on top is important.. not letting someone posture up when they are on top of u is important.. if someones takes u down and u dont know bjj then wtf are u gonna do, at least with bjj u could work a sweep, submission, and avoid taking as much punishment

most streetfights involve a bunch of rolling around because once someone gets a dominant position they lose it, this i because they have limited knowledge in the ground game....

i agree with the OP.. there are too many people trying to act like fighters out their.. i would never call myself a fighter unless i had fought in a professional fight before...
    Last edited by iamseapeople; 07-13-2007 at 10:30 PM.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most people I know don't train in or watch MMA.....

They watch "Ultimate Fighting."
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what I say "who cares if they think they are a mixed martial artist? Once someone who knows Mixed Martial Arts fights with them they will quickly realize they are only fans and nothing more." What if they wrestled and boxed in high school, college club or at a gym but they don't actually fight for money or tropheys.... are they any less skilled? Absolutely not.
    Goal- From 211- 155 (56 lbs) by July

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so what most people will probably think "well your not much of an MMA fighter"
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mixed martial artists aren't just UFC, Pride, IFL, Bodog, WEC etc etc fighters but they are anyone ANYONE who knows more then 1 type of martial arts. This means wrestling, judo, karate, BJJ, TKD, JKD, boxing or anything else. Almost everyone knows how to throw a punch so boxing is an art. How hard is it to learn wrestling? With practice you can win with 3-4 basic moves in a week.
    Goal- From 211- 155 (56 lbs) by July

User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by louisdorkman View Post
    then there's guys i see who doesn't train or fight and wear mma clothes. i can't help but to get a bit annoyed...o wells...
    wtf?....okay, what about all those guys who wear football jerseys or basketball jerseys? Do you get annoyed by them? MMA is growing as a sport...and it is getting a lot of exposure. Those people you see wearing tapout or sprawl, or whatever other brand...they're only helping the sport by supporting it. I don't get why you are getting so annoyed. It's f*cking clothes. Also, those guys saying they're mma fighters but do train, what do you f*cking know? You can't always judge a book from it's cover. There are tons of unknown fighters out there.

edit: And i'm pretty sure you've probably only met like 1-2 douchebags at the club claiming to be mma fighters..Not all the TUF idiots claim to be mma fighters and brag about it at the clubs. just sayin'
    Last edited by tigerstyle96; 07-14-2007 at 12:13 AM.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true man its so annoying ive been in mma for like 10+ years is so annoying when public is mma fighters man they know nothing!
    wait wut

Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. G.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can only blame the boom in popularity caused by the UFC in America. Of course there are ALWAYS going to be posers. It is just something you have to deal with.

Me, I never advertise that I am a "MMA fighter." That's a joke and anyone who does is 99% of the time a fake.

I do all of my MMA fighting in a ring, on the mat, and maybe one day in a cage.
    If you ain't bleeding, you ain't working hard enough.

crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crimsonice5656 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tigerstyle96 View Post
    wtf?....okay, what about all those guys who wear football jerseys or basketball jerseys? Do you get annoyed by them? MMA is growing as a sport...and it is getting a lot of exposure. Those people you see wearing tapout or sprawl, or whatever other brand...they're only helping the sport by supporting it. I don't get why you are getting so annoyed. It's f*cking clothes. Also, those guys saying they're mma fighters but do train, what do you f*cking know? You can't always judge a book from it's cover. There are tons of unknown fighters out there.
    GREAT POINT!!

4 realz

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tightheadprop View Post

Oh yeah?.....So funny that after all these years there are still people this uninformed out there!

So this is what you're saying:

Knowing what to do on the ground < NOT knowing what to do on the ground.

Good point!

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just say, who cares.

/thread.

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tightheadprop View Post

Why's that? If you choke someone out in real life it could kill them. The only time BJJ wouldn't matter in a "street fight" is if the other guy has a gun or a bunch of friends helping out, and then it's a moot point because NOTHING, aside from having a bigger gun or more friends, is gonna help out. But to say that someone who is trained in BJJ isn't gonna have atleast SOME kind of advantage over an untrained guy is retarded.
    Last edited by HulkHagen; 07-14-2007 at 12:40 AM.

louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

edit: And i'm pretty sure you've probably only met like 1-2 douchebags at the club claiming to be mma fighters..Not all the TUF idiots claim to be mma fighters and brag about it at the clubs. just sayin'
    that's a good point....i don't get annoyed by everyone...just the guys that walk around like they are tough...i don't know how else to describe it.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    I can understand your annoyance about the UFC-watchers thinking they are tough ****, but as far as the BJJ guys--I don't think there is that much wrong with them thinking they are cool or a cut above the rest...Of course I could be saying this because I take Jiu Jitsu, but I don't know. I honestly think the fact that I'm disciplined in exercise, diet and self-defense training makes me a little bit better than your average guy. Not trying to be full of myself, but its the truth!
    if it means anything...

i fear you..

lol..

elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elkmanfu1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

oh yeah

my neighbor just moved here from LA, he said he was a UFC fighter. He is the weakest, most unbalanced person I know. I don't fight much, but he tried to pick me up, and i put a one arm choke on him and he started crying. Why do guys think they are cool if they are a mma fighter. much respect to those who are, but the liars need to be paired up against a real fighter and learn a lesson or two.
    If you can't lift with the big boys, go get me a protein shake.

User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by elkmanfu1981 View Post
    my neighbor just moved here from LA, he said he was a UFC fighter. He is the weakest, most unbalanced person I know. I don't fight much, but he tried to pick me up, and i put a one arm choke on him and he started crying. Why do guys think they are cool if they are a mma fighter. much respect to those who are, but the liars need to be paired up against a real fighter and learn a lesson or two.
    Maybe he was just joking? lol... and why the f*ck would he cry from a choke? doesn't make much sense. I've seen f*ckin 7 year olds go at it, and get choked out...they don't cry lol.

No I'm not on steroids HitTheSprawl's Avatar
    HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000) HitTheSprawl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by louisdorkman View Post
    then there's guys i see who doesn't train or fight and wear mma clothes.
    fans? my dad wears sprawl shirts because my wrestling club is sponsor by them. he doesnt wrestle. is he a poser?
    CSCS 2010
    BS in Kinesiology 2010

Next: NSCA-CPT, ACSM Cert Health Fitness Specialist and Cert Clinical Exercise Specialist

500+

on recharge:
    alaska21
    TheWaffleIron

Originally Posted by HitTheSprawl View Post
    fans? my dad wears sprawl shirts because my wrestling club is sponsor by them. he doesnt wrestle. is he a poser?
    x2 ..my dad wears my BJJ shirts because he supports me when I compete. Does that make him a poser? I think you guys have to realize that MMA is just like any other sport out there. MMA has fans who support it.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes its annoying. It is strange though but it feels like the ufc is kinda losing popularity around my area.

Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    Yes its annoying. It is strange though but it feels like the ufc is kinda losing popularity around my area.
    TUF isn't that popular anymore :P

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HulkHagen View Post
    The only time BJJ wouldn't matter in a "street fight" is if the other guy has a gun or a bunch of friends helping out, and then it's a moot point because NOTHING, aside from having a bigger gun or more friends, is gonna help out.
    Tell that to guys like Rich Dimitri, who have emerged relatively unscathed from attacks by 5+ guys, even when some of the attackers had knives. You can deal with a multiple attacker situation by knowing how to move and position yourself, and this again is something you can (and should, if your goal is self defense) train specifically for.

kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just ignore them?

If you are one you are one and if someone is a wannabe thats what they are, I'm a believer in karma so one day there going to have the walk the walk.
    Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

-Below 30
    "If the girl is so amazing, how come she's not with you anymore?"

- Bas
    "Its only pain.. it can't hurt you"

tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50) tightheadprop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    Oh yeah?.....So funny that after all these years there are still people this uninformed out there!

So this is what you're saying:

Knowing what to do on the ground < NOT knowing what to do on the ground.

Good point!
    I train BJJ....

have for a long time.

haven't had to rely on it too many times in that situation.

It does come in handy when I am bouncing, for the sole reason that it is effective at subduing someone rather quickly.

My point is that I come across a lot of people who train "MMA", since I do live and bounce in NYC/Long Island where the craze has taken off considerably and I saw many of those people act like tough guys because of it and saw even more of them get taken out swiftly by untrained guys. Most "MMA" guys only train one discipline and BJJ doesn't teach enough stand up striking to be effective by itself in that situation. However, if you learn boxing or kickboxing your chances improve tenfold. To keep your opponent from getting close to you so you can control him is a must.

If you are an expert at your art you have an advantage but only if you control the situation you are in.

In the street numerous variables are at play. Weapons, cheapshots, weight differences, etc.. In the ring it is all controlled so your skill is the ultimate deciding factor, well that plus your stamina and power.

Don't want to see the "MMA fighters" here get butthurt but I will take an average street fighter over an average BBJ anyday.
    http://www.lirugby.com

Atheism (n): What makes sense.

TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind people that wear shirts so much as I do people that have been training BJJ for 2 months and say they're a mixed martial artist. Earn your ****ing blue belt and then come back and see me. Even then thats just enough BJJ to be descent.
    Don't you think it's funny that if I grab a woman's ass and she punches me, she's fighting for her rights, but if a ******* grabs my ass and I punch his lights out, I'm a homophobe?

R.I.P RAP... gone but not forgotten

This too shall pass...

Registered User sartreroquentin's Avatar
    sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500) sartreroquentin is not very helpful. (-500)
    STRONG 85% of misc mma fighting posters

look in the contemporary insecure society that we live in today i really cant blame anyone for claiming something or saying something even if they cannot walk it. We live in a society of lies and if it makes the person feel better about themselves then good for them. This is what filters out those who can walk it, the overlooked crowd of humility and modesty(the truly respectable individuals).

It really sshouldnt bother you, if it truly bothers you then youre just as low as them because in all sincerity the person who claims and talks the most deep inside knows the whole truth of why they are deceiving themselves, otherwise it is just literal human stupidity.

It seems as if people well out of high school are still very much stuck in the "angst" mode....

I know countless amounts of people that dont train at all or have for a short while and think they can analyze and interpret almost every single move, even those of professional caliber of major mma organizations... truth is ANYONE can do that at a state of being idle, what matters is if you get punched in the mouth or meet with full resistance can you retain it?

ive been training for about 3 years(3 months of serious classes/committment) and i dont boast at all, im still very much learning. Ive trained tkd(pointless) from about 4-14/15 with serious child abuse like motivations to make it to the sydney olympics but i dont boast at all about it. When asked i just tell them "yeah im going to my jiu-jitsu or muay thai training tonight" i leave it at that, i dont claim to be "mma" or "ultimate fighting"
    Last edited by sartreroquentin; 07-14-2007 at 06:27 AM.

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Futhermore, I would like to add those who wear a band t-shirt (music I mean). Do people look down on others for wearing a t-shirt with a band on it?> Course not.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009