Thread: What do I need

gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregluno is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What do I need

I'm looking to add muscle and I know that I have to eat above maintaince but I am unsure what that is, so I was hoping for some help. I'm 6ft 165lbs . My normal day is work 8-5 I'm quite active in work on my feet all day and walking for most of it then I normally play golf 5-7.30 Then I will normally go a full body workout and a couple of miles on the treadmill . It would be great if I could get a figure as recently I'm feeling tired quite alot

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well there is no way for someone to really tell you what yours is exactly. You can check the sticky in the nutrition sections for calculating it and go from there. My flying wild guess would be that you are in the 2500-2800 range for maintenance. If you don't feel like doing all the math etc then start with 3k and see what happens and adjust from there.
    The floundering has ended.