Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol at the people saying they don't want to look like him or say that he's nothing because he didn't bodybuild, ****ing ignorant ****s

shankskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shankskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shankskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shankskey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bigcalves View Post
    why would anyone wanna look like Bruce Lee, how much did he weigh 150lbs??
    I know this is an old comment, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If he was also into bodybuilding, he would have been a god.

Registered User anthonypecoraio's Avatar
    anthonypecoraio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlin04 View Post
    bruce lee was a little 135 lb martial artist. he had some skills.
    Personally i wouldnt want to look like him, most lightweights in ufc and pride would light him up...BJ Penn would deytsroy him along with the gracies, silva, and belfort.
    Maybe BJ Penn could beat Gracies, Silva, and Belfort but not Bruce. When trained by Wing Chun Master Yip Man and having been trained in numerous other martial arts such as Savate, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Kenpo, and many other martial arts I would have to respectfully disagree. Bruce inadvertently invented MMA with his philosophy of mixing various martial arts styles together in a fight. For guy who may not have lived to see a sport that was inspired by him, its hard to assume that a modern day fighter who is a different generation could beat Bruce. But that's just my opinion.

BigDaddyVDawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As for the debate on whether or not he would be able to beat up your average muscular guy, he probably would. I'm a bit under 5'7 and weigh 135 lbs. Out of the people at my kickboxing gym, the majority of the people who look like the type I would be afraid of in a bar or the ones I'm least afraid of in the gym. This doesn't mean that size doesn't matter though. When 2 people are of equal skill level, then size absolutely does matter. That's why the UFC has weight classes. It's pretty easy to overcome even a pretty big size disadvantage with skill, but when someone is skilled and is bigger than you, then you're in trouble.

shetterb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alxandr_thgreat View Post
    He used anabolic steroids to gain the physique you saw in the films aswell, this might explain his unnatural upperbody strength...

Where did you get your proof of this. I don't believe it.[/QUOTE]

While there is no direct evidence - Most people say he probably did them ONLY because they were common place and everyone was using them. Hell even Arnie and Lou did them. Again there is absolutely no hard physical evidence that I know of just pure speculation.

JohnyExcellent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlin04 View Post
    hes not some god, he wasnt actually that strong. he just new how to use his strength functionally. he was a little tiny man.
    Never ever try fighting a tiny street fighter. You can't even touch and you will land up some where in hospital before you know. Yeah probably you will have six people carrying you instead of just four. Size doesn't make you stronger, Size without speed is NOTHING..