RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)

V12...what flavor and other Qs

I have been reading up on V12 and it has gotten really good feedback. Frew questions before I get it....

1. Are there any flavores I should stay away from? Which ones are good?
    2. When do I take it?
    3. I know you are supposed to take it 2x a day but how do I take it...in my PWO shake, and the other time of the day do I just mix it in water like I would with creatine?

Thanks.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RipStone
    I have been reading up on V12 and it has gotten really good feedback. Frew questions before I get it....

2. When do I take it?
    3. I know you are supposed to take it 2x a day but how do I take it...in my PWO shake, and the other time of the day do I just mix it in water like I would with creatine?

Thanks.

hey rip, give swole v2 a try. i found swole to be much better than v-12, those are just my thoughts though...

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face Dymatize Xpand...

I have heard even better things about Xpand...

Have either of you tried it??? How does it compare to the Swole or San v12???

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't tried any NO2 products but I think I'm gonna go with v12...can anyone answer my orginal questions? Thanks.
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

In persuit of perfection. The Shizzy's Avatar
    The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Shizzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

2. When do I take it?

Thanks.

1) I'm assuming they are all good..I had grape back in the summer it was good with sufficient water.

2) Morning/pre workout, pre/post, morning/post ..tons of ways. you don't need 2 scoops on off days.

3) Fruit flavour would be nasty with a protein shake unless you're using a fruit protein as well. You can mix it with water.
    ~

Intensity is what I do best.
    On the rise. My ascent is inevitable.

***respect only to natural lifters...***

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2. When do I take it?

Thanks.
    1. Stay away from the grape. I personally like the Lemon lime.Taste more like a lemon drop.

2. Twice daily

3. Take it with at least 16-20oz of water and no dont mix it into your shake

pimpkong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpkong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used v12 turbo fruit punch and it was grose as hell! i had to not breath when i drank it because it made me gag. ended up drinking it out of a bottle so i cant smell it. its extremely sweet. and since u haveto mix it with ATLEAST 20 ounces of water its a pain in the ass to down. i personally didnt respond to it. waste of money for me, but i have friends who had great results soo ya everyone is different. dont expect too much its not a g5 super computer like the product description says! swole v2 is seppose to be better but i havent tried it

take it twice a day. one 30min prior to breakfest and one 30min prior to a workout. try to make sure the shakes are 8 hours apart. mix with WATER ONLY!!!

i am currently on normal creatine monohydrate by prolab (been on it for 1 week) and the results are AMAZING!!!
    =============================================

No Hope = No Fear

I'm hoping V12 will work for me cus it's kinda pricey and I didn't respond that well to creatine.

If I eat breakfast at 8am and workout at 10am, should I have a serving 30 miniutes pre-workout or 30 minutes before breakfast? Then another serving 8 hours after one of those times, right?
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm hoping V12 will work for me cus it's kinda pricey and I didn't respond that well to creatine.

If I eat breakfast at 8am and workout at 10am, should I have a serving 30 miniutes pre-workout or 30 minutes before breakfast? Then another serving 8 hours after one of those times, right?
    What brand of creatine have you used? If you just tried creatine monohydrate powder, perhaps you could try ethyl ester creatine first. It is an improved creatine and it usually works well even for those who didn't respond to creapure monohydrate (according to testimonies).

Swole v2 or SAN V12 are not pure creatine products, so perhaps you should try that after you used EEC.

Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    What brand of creatine have you used? If you just tried creatine monohydrate powder, perhaps you could try ethyl ester creatine first. It is an improved creatine and it usually works well even for those who didn't respond to creapure monohydrate (according to testimonies).

Swole v2 or SAN V12 are not pure creatine products, so perhaps you should try that after you used EEC.
    Yea I have been using ON creatine mono. I looked at creatine ee a while back too. I am aware that v12 is not a pure creatine producy but I have read many reviews that people have gotten a lot of added strenth and mass from it....my goals currently.
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

ynglftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am currently using v12 fruit punch and its not that bad tasting.....ive definetly had worse tasting supplements and foods.....i take 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to my first meal (6 am) and when i get home from school before lifting (2:30-3 pm)...on off days i take 1 scoop in the morning and thats it....i also just mix it with water but make sure you use enough water otherwise it wont mix all teh way and youll have alot built up at the bottom of your glass...

I'm Rick James Bitch!! Majestic 12's Avatar
    Majestic 12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitric Oxide and Kre-Alkalyn creatine. Same thing, better results, more convienient, and cheaper.