HardHat87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HardHat87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is Hydroxycut still an amphetamine?

I was told that some of the fat-loss supplements can come up in a drug test as amphetamine. I am wondering if this is still true due to the ban on ephedra. Your opinons are welcome
    Thanks

Kharnal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedrine works in much the same way as an amphetamine, only to a lesser degree, so I suspect to be able to be picked up in a drug-test...simply because they are so sensitive. Heck, they even pick up poppy seeds as a morphine.

But hydroxycut doesn't contain ephedrine anymore, so it's a moot point.

Now, I am not an expert, so don't take my word for it. But I have wondered about the same thing myself....

Ryan Mez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hell nah.. If it was id be snortin that **** everynight.

BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i cant really answer your question but I can tell you ive had 2 drug tests in the last 3 months at my work both on days I had ephedrine HCL in my system, also the days before the drug tests I had ephedrine HCL in my system.. I passed the tests just fine..

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I worked for the state for a few months back I had a drug test and I was taking ephedra and I passed. No problem at all.
    Do or Die

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it is very much dose dependant. you'd have to have a fair bit of ephedra in your system to pop up a positive test for amphetamines, but i am sure it is possible.

you shouldnt have an issue with the hydroxy's though as they aren't ephedra based anymore.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 88kg

AUSSIE FORUMS - check it out, click below to register:
    [url]http://www.ultimatephysique.com.au/forum/register.php?refuserid=11[/url]

LOGS:
    1. Eph-free cutting stack:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349977[/url]
    2. Ecdy Free LG Product X Dermasize:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4434099[/url]
    3. **** E...max LMG
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=561868[/url]