sprinter100107 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

running and lifting

you guys say that it isn't good for you to lift and then run. well i am in a load of **** if this is so b/c i got football 3 days a week, and we spend about an hour doing a weight session and then we go outside and they run us to hell and back for another hour. there is only about 20 min in between. what are the negative effects of doing this? what can i do to minimize them? i am going to be a freshman next year but they want me to play jv and move up to varsity (after 3 games). you guys got any tips?

!Karins Xtreme Powerwear! Deejay_Spike's Avatar
    Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    raise your GPP so your body can handle more...

many drug free boys do football and weightlifting and still manage to squat 500lbs...

you have to get in shap to lift, so raise your fitness level and you'll be able to handle more...

i hope this helps

sprinter100107 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx. anyone else?