skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Keto friendly protein bars??

Does such a beast exist??
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To make yourself, or buy in stores? I found a site not too long ago that had quite a few recipies for low-carb protein bars...I made several when I went on vacation Can't remember the site now...a google search or two should bring up some results.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To buy. I would 'entertain' recipes, but I've found home made bars to be much less portable. Two days a week I have 14 hour long days so it's hard to keep nutrition in check.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last time I was in Spain, they were selling diet bars in the chemist, obviously intended as a meal/snack repalcement, but I do remember they were very high in protein and low in carbs or fat. But for the size of them, they were very expensive. I think the name was Kot or Kotte or something like that.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why not try making a protein cake? any type of protein you like with butter and egg.. It taste pretty darn good if you don't over cook it in the microwave.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I eat Atkins protein bars. They say 22 g of carbs, 10 g of fiber, and 2 g net carbs. Does not have sugar alcohols, but somehow they calculate it at 2 net carbs.
    Not affiliated

asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    I eat Atkins protein bars. They say 22 g of carbs, 10 g of fiber, and 2 g net carbs. Does not have sugar alcohols, but somehow they calculate it at 2 net carbs.
    Ok, I actually searched more online and found how they calculate net carbs for the Atkins bars. Here is info I found on another website:

"Weve subtracted all carbohydrates such as fiber, glycerine and sugar alcohols, which either are not digested or are digested but do not impact blood sugar more than negligibly."

This is how the Net Carb figure is calculated:

Total Carbohydrate
    22 grams

Non-Caloric and/or Non-blood Sugar Impacting Carbs
    20 grams

Polydextrose/Fiber 11 grams

Glycerine 9 grams
    Not affiliated

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take a half jar of Peanut butter, Mix in a couple of scoops protein powder, take a big ball out, flatten it into a long bar shape, cut it to short bars...and Freeze them, I believe I made a post about these in the Recipes section...taste great
    Goal: Get a 6 Pack or Die Trying ... And thats not really all that out of the range of possibilities!

Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Starky1177 View Post
    Take a half jar of Peanut butter, Mix in a couple of scoops protein powder, take a big ball out, flatten it into a long bar shape, cut it to short bars...and Freeze them, I believe I made a post about these in the Recipes section...taste great
    I've seen similar recipes that also included butter, splenda, and SF choclate syryp. Need to try these.

Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AndrewCa View Post
    why not try making a protein cake? any type of protein you like with butter and egg.. It taste pretty darn good if you don't over cook it in the microwave.
    I made a loaf of this in the oven (flax +egg)-- pretty damn good with Walden-Farms products (I use the maple syrup).
    You racka disciprine!
    -Wise Old Man

20 grams

I think that's glycerine though. It's not a good sign when you're eating fancy chemicals. I've also read that it can kick you out from keto.

The PB + Protein powder idea is good but i've done it before, and they just don't stay hard for transport. I was really hoping there was some kind of off the shelf bar. I"m kind of suprised there still isn't. Anyone interested in starting a company?

margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been eating these:

http://store.nugonutrition.com/category/smrt.html

$20 a box on amazon.com they are hard to find in stores, pretty tasty and good on the go. what do you think? Product description from amazon:

Serving size: 1 bar (50g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 170
    Calories from Fat 45
    Calories from Saturated Fat
    Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 5g (7%)
    Saturated Fat 2.5g (12%)
    Polyunsaturated Fat
    Monounsaturated Fat
    Trans Fat 0g (0%)
    Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
    Sodium 260mg (11%)
    Potassium
    Total Carbohydrate 19g (6%)
    Dietary Fiber 5g (21%)
    Soluble Fiber
    Insoluble Fiber
    Sugars 0g
    Sugar Alcohol 12g
    Other Carbohydrate
    Protein 20g

Product Description
    Low carb plus 12 essential vitamins and minerals. Delicious low carb, diabetic friendly nutrition. (Suitable for diabetics. Smarte Carb may help you manage your blood glucose levels.) Sugar free. Nutrition to go. 20g Soy protein. 2g Net Impact carbs. Impact Carb Information: Total Carb 19g (-) Fiber 5g (-) Sugar Alcohol 12g (=) Net Impact Carbs 2g. For those monitoring their carbohydrate intake, count 2 grams. Net Impact carbs are those that have a noted effect on blood sugar and are excluded from the Net Impact carb count. Made in Canada.
    "You don't come to spin class cause its easy...you come for results"- I can be a genius sometimes.

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    14g net carbs for one bar? Not Keto-friendly by my standards. It's morely for diabetics, most likely, due to the complex carbs. For you Ketoers, though, it doesn't matter if it's simple or complex.

margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
    14g net carbs for one bar? Not Keto-friendly by my standards. It's morely for diabetics, most likely, due to the complex carbs. For you Ketoers, though, it doesn't matter if it's simple or complex.
    you dont subtract the fake sugar?
    "You don't come to spin class cause its easy...you come for results"- I can be a genius sometimes.

On Keto, you generally count sugar alcohols.

Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    20 grams

I think that's glycerine though. It's not a good sign when you're eating fancy chemicals. I've also read that it can kick you out from keto.

The PB + Protein powder idea is good but i've done it before, and they just don't stay hard for transport. I was really hoping there was some kind of off the shelf bar. I"m kind of suprised there still isn't. Anyone interested in starting a company?
    I believe that 10 grams of it is fiber. The rest is glycerine.
    Not affiliated

freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is prob. the most healthiest protein bar I have seen.http://us.cpoliquin.com/product_p/primbarsinglechoc.htm

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    atkins bars

Kirgle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quest Bars are the best keto bars that I know

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mess around making your own with whatever you like, you can mix almost anything with plain whey isolate & press it into bars, they come out stable and pretty tasty if you keep them dry enough.

Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ALLUCANEATRIBS View Post
    mess around making your own with whatever you like, you can mix almost anything with plain whey isolate & press it into bars, they come out stable and pretty tasty if you keep them dry enough.
    Quest by far. Microwaved for 10 secs. NO sugar alcohol. 3-4g net carbs. 15-17 fiber.*
    Wendler 5-3-1
    Crossfit
    Diet: TKD Paleo

DL 535
    Squat 435
    Bench 335

Noctismortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quest bars prob the best your going to find.
    2-1 198.0 2-8 191.0 2-15 188.2 2-22 185.1
    3-1 180.0 3-8 180.1 3-15 178.0 3-22 xxx.x 3-29 xxx.x
    4-5 xxx.x 4-12 xxx.x 4-19 xxx.x 4-26 xxx.x
    Month Total: xxx.x(1) xxx.x(2) xxx.x(3) xxx.x(4)
    Final Weigh in: 5-3 xxx.x

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quest Bars for sure... I havent had the new flavors... are they good?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sam Steele View Post
    Quest by far. Microwaved for 10 secs. NO sugar alcohol. 3-4g net carbs. 15-17 fiber.*
    I cant see paying 4 times as much for something I can make a huge batch of in 15 minutes, but thats just me.

Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not sure if these are technically keto friendly, but theyre def low carb and high protein. *great macros - http://www.permalean.com

willeijade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Quest protein bars are awesome. I tried them when they first started out. And now.. they have so many flavors.. I love the Apple pie!! And vanilla almond. Mmmm...
    Why do people ask how you accomplished everything and when you tell them what you did they come up with so many excuses why they CAN'T do it..?? CAN'T doesn't EXIST to me anymore! you mean you WON'T!

Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweetpeasmom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like quest but ANSI is cleaner but also just researched the B-up protein bar that looks pretty close to quest and ANSI, I will update once I get my sample pack in the mail!

orentha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found these the other day on amazon: No Cow Bar by Dnaturals.
    They are very similar to Quest bars but have rice & pea protein instead of whey protein.
    They taste alight, texture is a little different than Quest.

Not as good Quest bars imo.

aleverin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AndrewCa View Post
    What is your exact recipe? How much of each ingredient and how long do you microwave it? This sounds interesting!!

marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go with atkins bars. Either the peanut butter or chocolate chip ones. To date they have not dropped me out of keto and fit my macros.
    Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.