Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3640
    Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    Im cool with stix now!
    "Purple haze all in my brain"
    Lol, good. Feel better now?

Get some veggies in there. Spinach, Asparagus, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Broccoli. I like to put a 5lb bag of chicken thighs in the crock pot with a head of cabbage and eat on that all week long. Saves a lot of prep time.

I also like to make a big meal out of a salad. Greens, Chicken Breast, a little cheese, Caesar or Ranch, some bacon, black olives, a cut up boiled egg, pork rinds/cracklins in place of croutons.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The amount of weight you lose in keto (and regain in carb-up) is directly proportional to the amount of lean mass you carry.

My basic meals are mushroom and herb omlette for breakfast, fish and big green salad for lunch with olive oil dressing, or pan-fried fish and vegetables in winter, steak or roast chicken and piles of green veg for dinner. Those vary a lot, depending on what is in season or on sale. I'll often make stews or casseroles because I'm feeding the family as well.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Lol, good. Feel better now?

Get some veggies in there. Spinach, Asparagus, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Broccoli. I like to put a 5lb bag of chicken thighs in the crock pot with a head of cabbage and eat on that all week long. Saves a lot of prep time.

I also like to make a big meal out of a salad. Greens, Chicken Breast, a little cheese, Caesar or Ranch, some bacon, black olives, a cut up boiled egg, pork rinds/cracklins in place of croutons.
    Yo uall who eat veggies are way ahead of me as I really hate them. Lettuce I dont mind but the rest....uggghh!!

Might try that salad with the bits as you described. We dont have much pork rinds here...not that I've checked but you dont often hear of 'em.

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    The amount of weight you lose in keto (and regain in carb-up) is directly proportional to the amount of lean mass you carry.

My basic meals are mushroom and herb omlette for breakfast, fish and big green salad for lunch with olive oil dressing, or pan-fried fish and vegetables in winter, steak or roast chicken and piles of green veg for dinner. Those vary a lot, depending on what is in season or on sale. I'll often make stews or casseroles because I'm feeding the family as well.
    Thanx for that....you mentioned earlier a preference for me to go to fish rather than use the bacon for two meals.....rationale for that?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanx for that....you mentioned earlier a preference for me to go to fish rather than use the bacon for two meals.....rationale for that?
    Bacon, though it has good macros, also has a lot of nitrites and other undesirable stuff. Oily fish also had great macros, but no junk, and it's full of omega 3.

Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I'm confused (again).

I'm switching from my keto cut to a keto bulk next monday. Now, I've read that keto CKD isn't the best to gain muscle mass. The thing is I really like keto so far and my body reacts very well to it.

Do you think I could get a good bulk out of Keto? I'm planning on going 2500cals (enough?) but I'm not sure about carb-ups. Should I do a mid-week carb-up (eat carbs in the morning with some protein; then switching back to keto for following meals) or a small 6 hours carb-up after a depletion workout on friday? How much carbs should I take in these time lengths?

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated!
    My StrongLifts 5x5 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140678801&p=800258551#post800258551

I've seen some good results on a keto bulk. More frequent carb-ups, and when you are doing carb-up, pile on the brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal etc. Keep fat low, so lots of chicken and brown rice, tuna and sweet potato (and salsa) etc. And of course, lift like a madman.

Originally Posted by Nyanja View Post
    Hey guys, I'm confused (again).

I'm switching from my keto cut to a keto bulk next monday. Now, I've read that keto CKD isn't the best to gain muscle mass. The thing is I really like keto so far and my body reacts very well to it.

Do you think I could get a good bulk out of Keto? I'm planning on going 2500cals (enough?) but I'm not sure about carb-ups. Should I do a mid-week carb-up (eat carbs in the morning with some protein; then switching back to keto for following meals) or a small 6 hours carb-up after a depletion workout on friday? How much carbs should I take in these time lengths?

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated!

Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen some good results on a keto bulk. More frequent carb-ups, and when you are doing carb-up, pile on the brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal etc. Keep fat low, so lots of chicken and brown rice, tuna and sweet potato (and salsa) etc. And of course, lift like a madman.
    Thanks for your reply Eileen!

Lyle stated in one of his book:
    "One other thing should be discussed relative to carbs and that
    is the mid-week carb spike. Basically, this is an option that I
    suggest you try to promote anabolism. You are allowed up to 1000
    calories of carbs with some protein in the morning on Wednesday (you
    should ideally have a training session later that morning or in the
    evening so that ketosis can be reestablished) but then have to go
    back to low carb eating. With proper carb-choices (i.e. glucose
    polymers), it's possible to spike yourself back into ketosis with
    this meal alone. Me, I'll keep my donuts handy."

I'll probably try this method of carb-up. Oatmeal in the morning with a shake. Then, if I have good results, I might consider doing another small one Sunday evening (as I will be lifting Monday, Wed and Friday). What do you think?

On another note, is 2500cals enough for bulking? I'm 134lbs 13% BF.

Thanks.
    My StrongLifts 5x5 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140678801&p=800258551#post800258551

denis791 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    never tried yet to bulk on keto...but what i understand so far...you can correct me if im wrong... if your maintenance level is 2000cals, on cut you will eat like 1500cals..and carbup around your maintenance level or a bit higher... but on bulk if you eat 2500 (500 over your maintenance) your body will put the extra as fat on your body... i was thinking eating 2000 cal week days...and lets say around 3000cals carbup something like twice a week... im rigth or wrong?

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by denis791 View Post
    never tried yet to bulk on keto...but what i understand so far...you can correct me if im wrong... if your maintenance level is 2000cals, on cut you will eat like 1500cals..and carbup around your maintenance level or a bit higher... but on bulk if you eat 2500 (500 over your maintenance) your body will put the extra as fat on your body... i was thinking eating 2000 cal week days...and lets say around 3000cals carbup something like twice a week... im rigth or wrong?
    No that doesnt appear to right.

From an excellent article by LM

What About Fat Gain?

Possibly the biggest fear many individuals on a ketogenic diet have about the carb-load is the potential to regain body fat due to the high number of calories being consumed (almost double maintenance during the first 24 hours). We will see that fat gain during the carb-up should be minimal as long as a few guidelines are followed.

In a study which looked surprisingly like a CKD, subjects consumed a low-carb, high fat (but non-ketogenic) diet for 5 days and depleted muscle glycogen with exercise (21). Subjects were then given a total 500 grams of carbohydrate in three divided meals. During the first 24 hours, despite the high calorie (and carb) intake, there was a negative fat balance of 88 grams meaning that fat was actually lost during the period of high-carbohydrate eating. When muscle glycogen is depleted, incoming carbohydrates appear to be used preferentially to refill glycogen stores, and fat continues to be used for energy production. Additionally the excess carbohydrates which were not stored as glycogen were used for energy (21). In general, the synthesis of fat from glycogen (referred to as De Novo Lipogenesis) in the short term is fairly small (22,23). During carbohydrate overfeeding, there is a decrease in fat use for energy. Most fat gain occurring during high carbohydrate overfeeding is from storage of excessive fat intake (24).

Therefore as long as fat intake is kept relatively low (below 88 grams) during the carb-up phase of the CKD, there should be a minimal fat regain.

In a similar study, individuals consumed a low-carb, high fat diet for 5 days and then consumed very large amounts of carbohydrates (700 to 900 grams per day) over a five day period (25). During the first 24 hours, with a carbohydrate intake of 700 grams and a fat intake of 60 grams per day, there was a fat gain of only 7 grams. As with the previous study discussed, this indicates that the body continued to use fat for fuel during this time period. In the second 24 hours, with an intake of 800 grams of carbohydrate and a fat intake of 97 grams, there was a fat gain of 127 grams (25) indicating that the body had shifted out of 'fat burning' mode as muscle glycogen stores became full. This is unlike the suggestions being made for the CKD, where the carbohydrate intake during the second 24 hours will be lower than in the first 24 hours.

A large fat gain, as seen in this study would not be expected to occur on a CKD. As long as fat intake is kept low and carbohydrate intake is reduced to approximately 5 gram/kg lean body mass during the second 24 hours, fat regain should be minimal. Once again, individuals are encouraged to keep track of changes in body composition with different amounts and durations of carb-loading to determine what works for them. Those looking to maximize fat loss may prefer only a 24 hour carb-up. This allows more potential days in ketosis for fat loss to occur as well as making it more difficult to regain significant amounts of body fat.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

kevinmelo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No that doesnt appear to right.

From an excellent article by LM

What About Fat Gain?

Possibly the biggest fear many individuals on a ketogenic diet have about the carb-load is the potential to regain body fat due to the high number of calories being consumed (almost double maintenance during the first 24 hours). We will see that fat gain during the carb-up should be minimal as long as a few guidelines are followed.

In a study which looked surprisingly like a CKD, subjects consumed a low-carb, high fat (but non-ketogenic) diet for 5 days and depleted muscle glycogen with exercise (21). Subjects were then given a total 500 grams of carbohydrate in three divided meals. During the first 24 hours, despite the high calorie (and carb) intake, there was a negative fat balance of 88 grams meaning that fat was actually lost during the period of high-carbohydrate eating. When muscle glycogen is depleted, incoming carbohydrates appear to be used preferentially to refill glycogen stores, and fat continues to be used for energy production. Additionally the excess carbohydrates which were not stored as glycogen were used for energy (21). In general, the synthesis of fat from glycogen (referred to as De Novo Lipogenesis) in the short term is fairly small (22,23). During carbohydrate overfeeding, there is a decrease in fat use for energy. Most fat gain occurring during high carbohydrate overfeeding is from storage of excessive fat intake (24).

Therefore as long as fat intake is kept relatively low (below 88 grams) during the carb-up phase of the CKD, there should be a minimal fat regain.

In a similar study, individuals consumed a low-carb, high fat diet for 5 days and then consumed very large amounts of carbohydrates (700 to 900 grams per day) over a five day period (25). During the first 24 hours, with a carbohydrate intake of 700 grams and a fat intake of 60 grams per day, there was a fat gain of only 7 grams. As with the previous study discussed, this indicates that the body continued to use fat for fuel during this time period. In the second 24 hours, with an intake of 800 grams of carbohydrate and a fat intake of 97 grams, there was a fat gain of 127 grams (25) indicating that the body had shifted out of 'fat burning' mode as muscle glycogen stores became full. This is unlike the suggestions being made for the CKD, where the carbohydrate intake during the second 24 hours will be lower than in the first 24 hours.

A large fat gain, as seen in this study would not be expected to occur on a CKD. As long as fat intake is kept low and carbohydrate intake is reduced to approximately 5 gram/kg lean body mass during the second 24 hours, fat regain should be minimal. Once again, individuals are encouraged to keep track of changes in body composition with different amounts and durations of carb-loading to determine what works for them. Those looking to maximize fat loss may prefer only a 24 hour carb-up. This allows more potential days in ketosis for fat loss to occur as well as making it more difficult to regain significant amounts of body fat.
    Hey what book or books do you guys get all this information from on Keto diet, and bulking on a keto diet if you dont mind me asking?

Try it and see. Same with the calories.

Jaime91 made Transformation of the week with keto bulking. You might check out her logs.

Originally Posted by Nyanja View Post
    Thanks for your reply Eileen!

Lyle stated in one of his book:
    "One other thing should be discussed relative to carbs and that
    is the mid-week carb spike. Basically, this is an option that I
    suggest you try to promote anabolism. You are allowed up to 1000
    calories of carbs with some protein in the morning on Wednesday (you
    should ideally have a training session later that morning or in the
    evening so that ketosis can be reestablished) but then have to go
    back to low carb eating. With proper carb-choices (i.e. glucose
    polymers), it's possible to spike yourself back into ketosis with
    this meal alone. Me, I'll keep my donuts handy."

I'll probably try this method of carb-up. Oatmeal in the morning with a shake. Then, if I have good results, I might consider doing another small one Sunday evening (as I will be lifting Monday, Wed and Friday). What do you think?

On another note, is 2500cals enough for bulking? I'm 134lbs 13% BF.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by kevinmelo View Post
    Hey what book or books do you guys get all this information from on Keto diet, and bulking on a keto diet if you dont mind me asking?
    Lyle McDonald is one of the experts on keto diets. Also Dan Duchaine, Charles Glass and lots of others.

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try it and see. Same with the calories.

Jaime91 made Transformation of the week with keto bulking. You might check out her logs.
    Searched, looked around, couldn't find. Could you link me?

denis791 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well the answer is exactly what i was saying!

bulk: keto diet for 5-6 days at maintenance level cals, huge carb-load (low fat) 24-36 hours...and get back to keto after that!

but if for the 5-6 days of keto you eat 500cals over maintenance...thats where you end up gaining fat??? cals in VS cals out rules apply!!!!!

I'll try to bulk in the spring when im happy with the cut phase

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daniel2166 View Post
    Holy shnickeys.

Man, I can't bring myself to start a keto diet. It just seems so bloody unnatural... I know it works but it's scary in a way.
    It is hard as ****. Going low carbs is hard but, its a great challenge. I got a PM to this link and I will rep the person who sent it. I am going to try this workout routine next week. I been changing everything I do every week. Sticking to keto though, there are bumps along the way. My questions is this: is it best to go 3months straight on keto with carb up days on the weekend or better to go 4-6wks straight, switch to a calorie deficit diet to cut?

Thanks. Reps ON RC!

Man, I can't bring myself to start a keto diet. It just seems so bloody unnatural
    Funny.

The diet that humans evolved with over tens of thousands of generations is now "unnatural".

One of my favorite articles from Psychology Today http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...-brain-ketones

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transf94.htm

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Searched, looked around, couldn't find. Could you link me?

Thank you, repped.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just went out and bought a sports nutrition book. The book you mentioned OP, I will look into buying. I skimmed this thread earlier today and I will follow it to a tee. I am going to do some shopping tomorrow. I prob picked a silly time to do this being Xmas but, notasingle****isgiven.jpg as this is what I want more then anything right now. This is the hugest I have ever been. Its been not very long, my log is coming along nicely, and yet, I am shedding weight. Since I got this link via PM, I am more aware of what to do though, finding the spot on body index, lean body mass, and the math involved for protein:fat: carb ratio is bloody awful. It is a leanring process and I am all for it. I think at the age 26, almost 27 soon, it is no better time to test, and challenge myself to see what I am made of.

I have never carb counted in my life. Now, I am doing it, and it is hard as ****. I never knew how reliant on carbs I was. Forcing myself to drink more water, to push myself, and even change up my workout routines is genius. The past few weeks, I have been altering my routines, and changing it up a ton. I am feeling gradually better though, I still feel the need, and strong desire for carbs. I think the hardest part to get around is my work schedule, running my own business while doing a 9-5, lifting regularly, and holding down a active sex life. Starting out, I have to admit, I have turned down sex quite a bit, and been mentally as well as phsyically over exhausted. I believe it could be the lack of carbs and or the amount of over training I am likely doing.

I have a keto log. Guys and girls, feel free to jump in on it, and even give constructive criticism. It is much appreciated. Even come @ me if I fall off or could be doing better. Much appreciation OP. RESPECT. Have reps.

Edit: 1 last thing? If I so happen to have a awful work schedule (NO EXCUSES: I AM DOING IT), what if I cannot lift late evenings on a Friday? In order to do the workout, it would have to be much earlier? Wont this effect the routine cause, I am suppose to do the 2pieces of fruits hours before the workout? Lift at 6am, wake up at 4am, work 9am (factor in travel time, etc). If someone could aware me advice here, it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 12-15-2011 at 01:58 PM.

dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey eileen well i looked for that dex everywhere even the biggest pharmacies in my country couldn't find it such a crappy country i know so can u please tell me any alternatives?

Did you also look for glucose or glucose monohydrate? Failing that, look at sports or recovery drinks like Lucozade or Gatorade, which are often based on dextrose.

Did you also look for glucose or glucose monohydrate? Failing that, look at sports or recovery drinks like Lucozade or Gatorade, which are often based on dextrose.
    Will do bro! Thanks!

dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what about honey ? not a good idea? its glucose and fructose ..

Originally Posted by dided View Post
    what about honey ? not a good idea? its glucose and fructose ..
    Better to avoid fructose if you can. Check out the drinks, also the old-folks section in a pharmacy. they often have dextrose/glucose for adding calories to drinks.

Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So if my caloric deficit is 1570 and my protein calories is 500 which will equal to 1070 calories (1570-500) then i would need to eat 118 grams of fat am i right?

Thanks for this awesome article

Originally Posted by brooklyn mike View Post
    can u gain alot of mass while on a keto diet....
    Yes

can u eat any veggtables...and should u try to stay away from fried stiff or what?...
    You should eat vegetables. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Asparagus, Gr Beans, Cabbage, Spinach, all good. Stay away from carrots and peas.

ALSO SORRY I FORGOT HOW MUCH DO THINK KETO WILL RAISE UR TEST LEVELS BECASUE I SAW SOME ONE MENTION THAT...
    I've heard that higher fat intakes raise test, but I can't confirm if it's true or not.

Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anthony061093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so let me get this straight.. you eat fat on the low carb days, so from mon-fri. And on the carb up days you eat no fats?

Close enough.

Can someone give me a suggestion?

****ing holiday hours, today is friday, and its ****ed up my schedule. How should I go about this with the following plan? I have my last workout and I am suppose to have been carbing up the next 24-30hrs following my last workout? Also, any suggestions, links, advice for ECA or ECY stack?

I will rep you at 1.6k

DOCswag333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    :bump:

so is anybody trying this, im seriously thinking of giving it a go..
    dude ive been on this diet for a month n im down 2 about 6 percent body fat and kept my muscle n my girl cant get enough of me trust me it works