Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny body but still a gut. What do you do?

What do you do If you have a ksinny body but have a gut?

makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makeitwork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do you eat and drink?

dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    skinny fat?
    I did it for teh lulz

rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    most likely have no abs what so ever. And very out of shape.

But you do the same thing that everyone does. Lift, and cardio

Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zachary53088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by makeitwork View Post
    what do you eat and drink?
    No its not my problem actuwally a friend of mines. Thats why im asking. He skinny little **** not alot of msucle but a litle belly. Maybe his best bet is to gain muscle first and eat good food thats what I told him but wasn't sure so I thought id ask. Cause I think it wouldnt be a good idea for him to lose weight.

crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazymofo01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zachary53088 View Post
    No its not my problem actuwally a friend of mines. Thats why im asking. He skinny little **** not alot of msucle but a litle belly. Maybe his best bet is to gain muscle first and eat good food thats what I told him but wasn't sure so I thought id ask. Cause I think it wouldnt be a good idea for him to lose weight.
    most was say clean bulk followed by a cut but he can always cut first if it bugs him that much... i would recommend cardio/weights/solid diet