rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rpgedgar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ab exercises and back pain

So anyways, I'll give you the quick run down, I'm a 24 yo male, in pretty good shape (I do a decent amount of weight training and cardio exercises, so I'm pretty fit), and I've started doing ab exercises again for the first time in a while (maybe a couple of years) and I've always had this problem where I felt like my back was in some pain (not much, but uncomfortable) when I did some ab exercises such as scissor kicks or regular sit ups. I'm ok if I'm doing crunches with my feet stable on a chair or doing some with my feet locked in on a decline bench, but it bothers me that I'm feeling the stress in my back instead of my abs. Any suggestions on what I should do or what may be wrong?

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeps, update your abs rountine.

Scissor kicks work your hip flexors very strongly, and these compress the spine and can cause an exaggerated arch in the spine.

Many alleged abs exercises work the hip flexors much more than the abs.

Also, I suggest you do some research on core exercises and incorporate these into your routine.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au