spierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile One side smaller and weaker than other

My left side (bicep, legs) dont' seem to respond to my workouts like my right side. The result is that my left bicep is smaller and weaker than my right. So is my left leg. My left pec also doesn't match my right. What's the best training method to bring the left side up in strength and size to match the right side? Any advice will eb great appreciated. Thank you!

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

I would suggest control.. Push a little harder with the left side when you can, have it control the weight a little more than the right..
    Don't add weight to the left side though..
    Normally, if you keep lifting, it will even out.

JacobS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might also consider dumbell sets for your upper body. With dumbells, your bigger side cannot give your smaller side a break. You would still need to focus on putting as much effort into flexing your left side as your right side.

You could also use dumbells to do an extra left-side set. I do this to tweak minor left-right assymetry. On occasion, I have done left-side only upper body workouts.

For me, the goal was to get to the point where focusing on using both sides equally kept me symmetric. For this reason, I did not try to comspensate by working with my left side harder than my right. I was afraid that I would have difficulty unlearning it after I had corrected the assymetry.

With your quads, you might consider quad extensions where you use your right leg just enough to keep the motion smooth.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I second the dumb bell thing. Also after squatting you should to leg press with one leg a a time, go to failure and do not count reps.