Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wrestler_07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tasteless Protein Powder?

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know of any flavorless or tasteless protein powders? I think Optimum makes something called Any Whey but I've never heard anything about it. Thanks

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes its called ANy way mainly used for cooking , baking also
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's definitely not tasteless. It is flavorless as in no flavor is added, but the taste is pretty bad.
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

Fit_4_Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have been using Any Whey from ON for the past few months. Not a bad product. It isn't tasteless, but what flavor it has isn't too bad. We bake and cook with it. I'll add it to whole wheat pancakes, oatmeal, yogurt, and cottage cheese. I like it because the flavor is subtle and I can add it to different food items. (Items I would be limited to if I used my regular flavored Whey.)
    The great successful people...
    create their mental picture, and
    then go to work materializing that picture...

Oregon Adonis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oregon Adonis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oregon Adonis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oregon Adonis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Wrestler_07
    Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know of any flavorless or tasteless protein powders? I think Optimum makes something called Any Whey but I've never heard anything about it. Thanks
    The Designer Protein 'unflavored' is pretty good stuff.