Thread: Competitions?

Pawlak29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competitions?

does any 1 know if there are any future teen competitions comin up in a couple of months cuz im really lookin into goin into competitions in a few months but if any could leave me date times and places i would really appreciate it
    thanxz

i guess nobody has any idea of future competitions lol but if any one reads this and has any idea of one plz tell me

thanxz

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Check out your local gym, they might have fliers up advertising any up and comming competitions. Also I imagine if you research into the different organisations in the States (such as the NPC) that they would have a table of where and when they're shows will be on.

Smile

Originally Posted by IGF
    Check out your local gym, they might have fliers up advertising any up and comming competitions. Also I imagine if you research into the different organisations in the States (such as the NPC) that they would have a table of where and when they're shows will be on.
    thanxz dude i appreciate it

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    does anyone know if they have any of these competitions in the uk??

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)