ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pre Workout Stack - how to take Beta-Alanine and NO?

Right, I'll be partaking in a weekly routine which looks something like this:

Monday

Plyos (morning) Speed session + weights after (afternoon)

Tuesday

Intensive Tempo Conditioning

Wednesday

Acceleration training + weights after

Thursday

extensive tempo conditioning + active recovery combined together

Friday

Interval training

Saturday

Low volume speed workout + weights after

Sunday

rest.

For the days when I'll be doing sprints and then weights straight after, should I take the Beta-Alanine 15 mins before sprints and then maybe take the NO 30-45 mins before the workout (even though this maybe a few minutes before sprints?).

Help me out!
    Last edited by ElWilson; 07-13-2007 at 12:59 PM.

ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bumpage