Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dYNAMIC Ez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Best Christmas Weight Gainer

Ah Christmas What A Joyess Holiday Filled With Treats And Goodies And Christmas Trees. But During This Year I Get Happy Why? I Tell You Why. My Fav Weight Gainer Comes Out And Its Very Cheap And Tasty. It's ****in Egg Nog Man!!!!!! Dont Waist Your Money On Those Bull**** ****ty Weight Gainers That Cost More Than Their Worth Go Out And By Some Nog. Here's Some Stats On Kemps Golden Egg Nog.

One Quart $1.19
    Serving Size----------------- 1/2 Cup (118ml)
    Serving Per Container-----8
    Calories----------------------190
    Total Fat----------10 Grams
    Saturated Fat----------------6 Grams
    Trans Fat------------------0 Grams
    Cholesterol-------------------------70 Mg
    Sodium-----------------200 Mg
    Totals Carbohydrates---------- 21 Grams
    Dietery Fiber----------------0 Grams
    Sugars---------------------------------19 Grams
    Protein-----------------------4 Grams

Total Calories--------1520!!!!!!!!
    Total Protein-------32 Grams!!!

If You Have A Weight Gainer During Christmas Time Post It !

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    turkey is your best friend along with the yummy cookies...
    doesn't watch t.v.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    turkey is your best friend along with the yummy cookies...
    turkey and sleep go hand in hand
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

KCPreki11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's everyone else's thoughts on egg nog as a weight gainer?

NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43
    turkey and sleep go hand in hand
    pop a ***** and kiss my azz goodnight

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    What's everyone else's thoughts on egg nog as a weight gainer?
    Too much sugar.
    Do or Die

Red face To Much Sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are You Nuts! If Your Trying To Gain Weight Who Gives A Rats Ass How Much Sugars In It. Well Im Going To Guzzle Down Another Quart Of Egg Nog With 1520 Calories For A $1.19!

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dYNAMIC Ez
    Are You Nuts! If Your Trying To Gain Weight Who Gives A Rats Ass How Much Sugars In It. Well Im Going To Guzzle Down Another Quart Of Egg Nog With 1520 Calories For A $1.19!
    So why don't you drink down a 2 liter of soda (~850 cals). They're only $0.50 at Walmart. Hell, buy a bottle of canola oil and chug away
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

Angry Idiot!

Drinking Pop Has No Protein Drinking Cooking Oil Will Make You Sick Beyond You Wildest Dreams. Both Have No Protein And Pop Does Not Have As Many Calories As Egg Nog. Your A ****in Idiot. Dont Reply If Your Going To Talk Like A ****in Smart Ass.

iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a BIG difference between gaining weight and getting fat
    Last edited by iron ogr; 11-23-2004 at 06:47 PM.
    People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drinking Pop Has No Protein Drinking Cooking Oil Will Make You Sick Beyond You Wildest Dreams. Both Have No Protein And Pop Does Not Have As Many Calories As Egg Nog. Your A ****in Idiot. Dont Reply If Your Going To Talk Like A ****in Smart Ass.
    You might as well go to McDonalds and get a big milkshake...same difference.
    Do or Die

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah Christmas What A Joyess Holiday Filled With Treats And Goodies And Christmas Trees. But During This Year I Get Happy Why? I Tell You Why. My Fav Weight Gainer Comes Out And Its Very Cheap And Tasty. It's ****in Egg Nog Man!!!!!! Dont Waist Your Money On Those Bull**** ****ty Weight Gainers That Cost More Than Their Worth Go Out And By Some Nog. Here's Some Stats On Kemps Golden Egg Nog.

One Quart $1.19
    Serving Size----------------- 1/2 Cup (118ml)
    Serving Per Container-----8
    Calories----------------------190
    *****Total Fat----------10 Grams
    ******Saturated Fat----------------6 Grams
    Trans Fat------------------0 Grams
    Cholesterol-------------------------70 Mg
    Sodium-----------------200 Mg
    Totals Carbohydrates---------- 21 Grams
    Dietery Fiber----------------0 Grams
    Sugars---------------------------------19 Grams
    Protein-----------------------4 Grams

Total Calories--------1520!!!!!!!!
    Total Protein-------32 Grams!!!

If You Have A Weight Gainer During Christmas Time Post It !

Look at the fat content, specially the sat. fat content. A few of these a day and u will be hittin the clothing stores with ur christmas money for new clothes.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Matt96teg
    You might as well go to McDonalds and get a big milkshake...same difference.
    or mcflurries... they're awesome.

And your wonderful discovery has ~8% of its calories from protein.
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You forgot to do the rest of your math...

One Quart $1.19
    Serving Size------- 1quart

Total Fat----------80 Grams
    Saturated Fat----------------48 Grams
    Trans Fat---------0 Grams
    Cholesterol-----------------560 Mg
    Sodium-----------------1600 Mg

Totals Carbohydrates---------- 168 Grams
    Total Carbs from Sugars------------------152 Grams

Total Calories--------1520
    Total Protein-------32 Grams

Yeah...killer wieght gainer
    People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.

JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'd be better off with a half gallon of hood's "carb countdown" milk.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make your own save money and stay more healthy
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    egg nog is the ****test weight gainer ive ever heard of.

Angry no way

Originally Posted by youi09
    egg nog is the ****test weight gainer ive ever heard of.

A lot of you are really stupid. Gaining weight does not mean gaining no fat. Mcflurries, please that has no protein or calories. I think what your forgetting is egg nog has to key elements to gaining weight. Protein and calories.... Dont act like a bunch of kids and think you know it all....Who the hell cares how much fat is in it your gaining weight and you cant gain real weight without getting some fat.. So please do some research morons and give a honest answer.

Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burner will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Well, if your goal is to tip the scales, drinking egg nog will do it....nobody is holding you back, drink all you want. But why gain more fat than what you need to? Its ridiculous to say because their is a lot of protein and calories that it instantly makes it a great weight gainer. Protein is important, but you should be looking at your overall diet. I'd rather end up "chubby" than fat after a bulk...not to mention i prefer unclogged arteries.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are a serious schnook.
    if eggnog's a good weight gainer, pouring brown sugar over kfc chicken would do the job. with more protein. and probably less sugar.

gaining weight means you can eat anything you want? ok, then go and drink a gallon of olive oil everyday. add a few eggs inside , we don't care.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mischiev
    gaining weight means you can eat anything you want? ok, then go and drink a gallon of olive oil everyday. add a few eggs inside , we don't care.

some people really think they can get big that way...
    doesn't watch t.v.

some people really think they can get big that way...
    doesn't watch t.v.

some people think they really could get big thatuhway...
    doesn't watch t.v.

A lot of you are really stupid. Gaining weight does not mean gaining no fat. Mcflurries, please that has no protein or calories. I think what your forgetting is egg nog has to key elements to gaining weight. Protein and calories.... Dont act like a bunch of kids and think you know it all....Who the hell cares how much fat is in it your gaining weight and you cant gain real weight without getting some fat.. So please do some research morons and give a honest answer.
    Actually one cup has 631 caloreis and 16 grams of protein. So it looks as if I found a superior weight gainer

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/foo...55169&partner=
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Add a couple of scoops of vanilla whey to the Nog... nice. Peace out.

thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in the immortal words of joey lawrence - "whoa!"

you are unbelievably ignorant. i'd love to see the physique that egg nog built...oh wait, i have and it's my uncle norman, who resembles a weeble-wobble. good luck kid.

Actually ice cream has a lot of calories and it has protein too.
    You aren't using a healthy weight gainer there are much better alternatives but to suggest something rediculous to people is just dumb. It isn't healthy and no one should use egg nog like that as a weight gainer.
    Do or Die

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You aren't using a healthy weight gainer there are much better alternatives but to suggest something rediculous to people is just dumb. It isn't healthy and no one should use egg nog like that as a weight gainer.
    actually generic icecream has low gi levels about 50-65 , processeddairy usually has lower gi. so yeah eating a bowl of ice cream on sale every day would be alot better , and will add lots of calories

Angry Shut Up Pussy!

You guys and girls like to get off subject the tread topic is best christmas weight gainer. Egg nog is great!!!!!! in case you did'nt know bodybuilding in my level is not healthy period i burn so many calories that i dont get fat on egg nog just bigger and more ripped. Best weight gainer for people have trouble putting on mass. You have to have calories to get bigger morons.. as far as the fat content who cares you guys act like a bunch of bitches..."oh that has to much fat its not good for my pussy ass" or "thats not healthy have some fruit" None of you will be pro so you might as well scoff me like idiots. I use roids and thats not healthy...I eat red meat and thats not healthy...So please do me a favor and take all this health bull**** and shove up your ass.

You guys and girls like to get off subject the tread topic is best christmas weight gainer. Egg nog is great!!!!!! in case you did'nt know bodybuilding in my level is not healthy period i burn so many calories that i dont get fat on egg nog just bigger and more ripped. Best weight gainer for people have trouble putting on mass. You have to have calories to get bigger morons.. as far as the fat content who cares you guys act like a bunch of bitches..."oh that has to much fat its not good for my pussy ass" or "thats not healthy have some fruit" None of you will be pro so you might as well scoff me like idiots. I use roids and thats not healthy...I eat red meat and thats not healthy...So please do me a favor and take all this health bull**** and shove up your ass.
    You are the dumbest person I have ever encountered. You could be getting clean calories using whey protein, oats, pb etc etc Not crap carbs and tons of fat and hardly any protein. I don't want to be a pro bber at all I lift for fun and for strength/health. Maybe you should see what Ronnie Coleman eats and hes the best pro bber of all time...He eats CLEAN calories ALL THE TIME.
    Last edited by Matt96teg; 11-24-2004 at 01:43 PM.
    Do or Die