kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking kodys VEGA sample review

Vega sample review
    Below I have linked Vega in bodybuilding store, and there website.
    Which is actually a pretty cool web page.

http://vegasport.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.html

Thanks VEGA and Robert for the samples,
    promotion on bodybuilding.com very generous with sample packs thanksagain.
    I was really impressed with the taste, texture and quality.

Chocolate Sport Recovery Protein
    I really was unsure what a plant based protein would taste like, but after trying a few samples.
    Taste 10/10 was a delicious chocolate flavor, I think it is something that many people would enjoy !
    Mixed 10/10 with 20oz milk and no left over clumps. There was no left overs in shaker bottle.
    Ingredient profile 10/10 (131 Cals, 26g protein, 4.5g carbs 2g fat, 2.8g sugar BCAA 5.3 , Glutamine 5g, digestive enzyme 340 mg)
    Cost 8/10 I would imagine that the process of making this stuff is time consuming. So I see why it is $2.15 per scoop.
    Overall score - 9.5/10

Vega Sport Protein Recover Bars
    I tried two flavors Chocolate mint and chocolate peanut butter.
    Taste 8/10 Chocolate mint was good. Noticeable chocolate mint taste (Coated with dark chocolate)
    Taste 8/10 Chocolate Peanut butter very good. (Slightly crunchy coated with dark chocolate)
    These bars had a great slightly crunchy texture, which I found to be very good.
    I prefer a texture like this to something that is so chewy it sticks to teeth.
    Ingredient 10 /10 Mint(240 cals, 8g fat, 30g carb, 3g fiber, 19g sugar, 15g protein)
    Ingredient 10 /10 PB (260 cals, 11 g fat, 27g carb, 3g fiber, 16g sugar, 15g protein)
    Natural ingredients are so cool. Protein is a little lower than most other brands.
    If you were watching your sugar intake this has alot cane sugar.
    Cost 8/10 - 2.75 per bar (12 pack) If you haven't noticed I am sort of a bargain shopper.
    Overall Score - 8.5/10

Vega energizer Acai berry
    This is a sugar free energizer it says,
    Taste 8/10 - I mixed with about 12oz of water, tasted like a very plain berry drink.
    Ingredients 4/10 I am not familiar with these ingredients, most of them look to be natural.
    Coconut (Seed) 1,000 mg †
    Coconut Seed Oil 500 mg †
    Yerba Mate Leaf 167 mg †
    Devil'S Claw (6:1) Extract (Root) 150 mg †
    Green Tea (Leaf) 100 mg †
    Rhodiola Root 100 mg †
    3% rosavins 3 mg †
    Ginseng (root) 100 mg †
    4% ginsenoside 4 mg †
    Turmeric (Root) 53 mg †
    95% curcuminoids 50 mg †
    Ginger (Root) 10 mg †
    5% gingerols .5 mg
    Effects 5/10 - I can't really say a I felt any difference. Nor energized. Nothing noticeable
    Cost 5/10 - I cannot justify these ingredients, they need something else in formula, for
    this to be a cost effective energizer. Maybe something with more kick,
    There are some pre-workout's out there that will really amp you up, not this one.
    Overall Score - 5.5/10 Not exactly for me, just not my preference of a energizing supp

Vega One Chocolate PB protein bar
    Taste 10/10 this was absolutely delicious. I Really though the crunch and taste was good!!
    Ingredients 10/10 I like to know what I am eating is natural.
    726 cal, 11g fat, 34g carb, 3g fiber, 13g protein.
    Cost 6/10 3.75 a bar is not terrible considering this is a great tasting bar, with natural ingredients,
    But many other protein bars are far cheaper.
    Overall - 8.5/10

Vega Choc-a-lot protein smoothie
    Taste 10/10 This was outstanding great choclolate flavor.
    Ingredients 10/10 Very clean (90 cals, .5g fat, 5g carbs, 2g sugar, 15g protein)
    Cost 7/10 1.70 a scoop.
    Overall score 9/10

I thought the protein products tasted really good and had a great natural ingredient profile.
    The Sport protein, Nutrition shake (which I will review later) have stevia sweetner
    The only thing I really noticed here was the energizer was questionable energizing
    And the cost (yes I know ) natural is expensive, I am a bargain hunter.
    Thanks again for the opportunity to give these products a shot.
    Last edited by kntkody; 08-07-2014 at 04:47 AM. Reason: size/color