Tzachi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Animal Stak 2 - side effects?

I try to cut and keep the muscles.
    Any side effect while taking stak2 ?
    Mood/water gain/getting to be more aggressive/ agitate?

So NO ONE ever used it? no one can report ANYTHING about it? side effects-yes/no?

And I do not looking for Company's Rep to tell about it, but real users with real input.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tzachi View Post
    And I do not looking for Company's Rep to tell about it, but real users with real input.
    Understood bro. Try posting the question here as well. You may get additional responses:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Thanks UR,
    Any side effects that you can report to us?

chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000) chzcake01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i had good results using stak 2. the only side effect i had was bad acne.

IS anyone using it right now?
    Anyone have an honest,non Rep' expirience using it while cutting?

tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tunitaka50 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ran a cycle of stak 2 and noticed no side affects whatsoever... I had some good gain in size, strengh, and body composition... I think it is a great product... Universal is a quality company I have tried many of there products from stak 2, m-stak, animal pak, shock therapy, and storm.... Many of there other products I hope to try here soon............

the_tentacle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently ran the 21 day cycle and other then the usual arginine pump I didn't seem to get any results above and beyond what consistent training will yield. I certainly didn't have any side effects.

MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've ran a cycle of animal stak 2 (stacked it with cuts) and got very good results compared to what I looked like before i took it. It let me keep alot of my muscle mass, yet I lost weight, mostly fat, due to diet and the help of animal cuts.

I did notice abit more aggression outside of the gym. .whenever something bothers me, it fuels it at a higher level. but it's up to you to decide on if you want to let it keep making you angry or calm down and let the mood settle.

I am now starting another cycle of Animal Stak 2 and stacking with Animal Stak M and seeing how that goes. My Diet will consist mainly clean foods (bulkin up).

I didn't see too much acne but I did notice just very tiny ones here and there during the last week of it. I believe the test + boost helped my chest look fuller also.
    -King Six-

GPatrissio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Side effects..Stimulant won't do much to you..Maybe some breaks out..My stomach got pretty lean taking stak2..The phosphatidelserine actually cuts cortisol, which is good for protecting muscle..Great product when you got a girl and you want her to call you Peter North..
    Control the weight..Don't let the weight control you..

derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried animal stak 2 with green bulge and white blood and I had really great gains. I didn't experience any adverse side effects. In the future I'm going to stack animal stak 2 with animal pump to see how that goes.

TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRuggedLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently finished 21 days of Stak 2, and had no side effects except for some acne on my shoulders at the end of the cycle. Gave me good energy pre-workout and some good pumps. Good product, but nothing compared to original stak that was banned. That stuff was amazing.

You should try stacking m-stak and stak2...
    Last edited by TheRuggedLion; 07-22-2007 at 03:42 PM.

fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fuchs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am on animal stak and 17-HD. I am supposed to be taking me anti depressants but havent gotten my refill for about a week.
    Idk if its bc of animal stak or my anti depressants but I feel a RAGE like I wanna **** someone up.
    - Luke Fuchs

Smackzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stacked this with Animal Pump. My lifts went up a lot while on it but I lost a lot of it as soon as I was done with the 21 days. The only side effect that I had was feeling pissed off and wanting to fight everyone... That can be good or bad depending on the situation.

bigsam247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fuchs View Post
    I am on animal stak and 17-HD. I am supposed to be taking me anti depressants but havent gotten my refill for about a week.
    Idk if its bc of animal stak or my anti depressants but I feel a RAGE like I wanna **** someone up.
    Easy Killa, but you want a real good pump and great results, I stack animal stak with animal Test and jack3d.....Trust me killa combo you wont regret!

EnzoPasat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry New potent formula Animal STACK

hi everyone just registered on here...so I've been using new stack that came out haven't used any of the other one before...stacked it with animal pack it's been a week with stack and yesterday got some bad reaction now not sure I never had any allergy or reaction to anything meds or anything like that...git a bad rush my lips arms knees behind years very itchy and swollen...read that many just got some acne non of that but it's just a week and sucks didn't even get the end if 1st cycle,...do you guys know of anything else like the stack with results and all that??

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnzoPasat View Post
    hi everyone just registered on here...so I've been using new stack that came out haven't used any of the other one before...stacked it with animal pack it's been a week with stack and yesterday got some bad reaction now not sure I never had any allergy or reaction to anything meds or anything like that...git a bad rush my lips arms knees behind years very itchy and swollen...read that many just got some acne non of that but it's just a week and sucks didn't even get the end if 1st cycle,...do you guys know of anything else like the stack with results and all that??
    stop using the product and see your doc
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)