Neighborhood Pitbull shaolin master's Avatar
    shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nor andro and workout

Whats up all? I dont know if im posting this in the right place but ohh well. This is my first time posting on this forum so ill give you a bit of an idea of what im doing. I am 20 years old, and was recently on a heavy cardio and diet program. I lost 20 pds of mostly fat doing this, and now its time to start training, However, due to my heavy work schedule, i can only get in good hard workouts 3 days a week, the other 4 being light cardio days. On my 3 work out days i plan on duing chest/bicep 1 day, back/shoulder the second, and tricep/leg the third. I plan on supping with Norandrostenediol, and norandrostenedione 7 days a week. and 5 grms of glutamine before and 5 after cardio. I am also takin a good multivitamin, B complex, and magnesium.

Heres my question,,, Will heavy training 3 days a week be effective? will the norandro im putting in my body just go to waste? The reason i am using this is because i used it my senior year of HS for football and got amazing results. Does anyone have recomendations with my schedule of maybe a better workout? or maybe suggestions of other supps or minerals?

Again this is my first time posting so be gentle thanks guys

shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaolin master is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone?

Registered User greenwhitered80's Avatar
    greenwhitered80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 days on the norandro should be fine. I used Norandro spray, and worked well.

bump

Also, alot of protein was suggested to me. but in the past i notice that protein shakes keep me in the bathroom half the day anyone else have this prob?

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely noticed that with the protein. Personally, if I'm not goin crazy in the bathroom, I know I need more protein for the day!

As for the nor, I'm always leery about any diones. I'd stick with Diol, personally.

As for 3 day training, that'd be fine. I do 4 myself, and I know guys that do 2 and still get good results. Rule of thumb is the less days a week you lift, the more you have to do on those days. Make sure that if you lift three days a week, do a routine that you couldn't handle for four.

My two cents.

Thanks Zach for your reply. So I take it protein giving me "a$$ of fire" is normal? Will my body eventualy get used to it and the bathroom problem will subside? i dont know if im willing to sacrafice a half hour in the bathroom for protein haha. or is it worth it? and any other suggestions on supps or minerals? thanks

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new to bodybuilding, but after 4+ months of actually hitting the protein, I'm still in the lavatory quite often. On days where I'm not, I figure I need more protein. And it's worth it, you'll be gainin mass like nobody's business. At least compared to if you did it protein-less.

Zach

markc1345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u can't take too much protein at one time. supposedly ur body can't handle too much protein, for example, if u take a protein shake with foods that has alot of proteins in it, ur body will only handle certain amount and u **** out the rest. i use to go to the bathroom like 3 - 4 times a day, but i changed the way i eat, which is like this, breakfeast in the morning (8 or 9 am), have a protein shake around 10 or 11, then eat lunch, workout around 3 or 4, take a protein shake immediately after workout, eat dinner around 7 or 8, and than take another protein shake before i go to sleep. It worked very well for me and I don't have that bathroom problem anymore.