View Poll Results: ...

Voters
1018. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Levrone

643 63.16%
  • Flex Wheeler

375 36.84%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah i ment the jerk bit..thats not cool

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The_One77 View Post
    Flex's physique was pretty near perfect and if you watch the pre judging to the 1999 Grand Prix, Kevin was owned by flex.
    Only Ronnie Coleman and Dorian could really beat Flex in a BDB. Kevin wasn't on the same level
    I think Kevs four runner up mr Os would have something to say about that.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

best phisiques ever

first place KEVIN LEVRONE

second place SHAWN RAY

Flex has no shoulder..look at him now, without the juice, his shoulders are non existing..i guess how could they be on pair with the rest of the body...oil??

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Calfmaster View Post
    perfecto
    Are you sure about that?

And IMO, Levrone's arms overpowered the rest of his physique, and Im sure a lot of people would agree with me. He's still one of my favorite bodybuilders though, but I still put Flex above Levrone.

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have heard the "Levrone's arms overpowered his physique", and the only thing I can figure is people are getting hung up on the hands-clasped most muscular where his arms look fuggin' enormous. Of course, that is the nature of that specific pose.

however, in a FDB, BDB, side chest or conventional MM, his arms don't overpower the rest of his body

Registered User JoeFlexYourself's Avatar
    JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From the Front they are almost a tie, from the side Kevin wins hands down, from the back Wheeler wins hands down.

I personally like Flex better, he has better genes, and the detail in his back to this day IMO is untouched.

Pose for pose here is who i'd give each shot to:

Front Double Bicep - Flex, better peak biceps.
    Lat Spread from the front- Levrone, wider lats.
    Back Double Bicep- Flex, not even close here.
    Lat Spread - Tie, Levrone is wider, but I prefer Flex's detail and thickness.
    Side Chest - Levrone, better sweep.
    Side Tricep- Flex, triceps were amazing.
    Abs and Thighs- Tie, on their best days, they both have this pose down pack.
    Most Muscular- Hands-clasped= Levrone, Power show = Wheeler.

Flex wins 6-5
    Last edited by JoeFlexYourself; 07-13-2007 at 05:28 PM.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JoeFlexYourself View Post
    From the Front they are almost a tie, from the side Kevin wins hands down, from the back Wheeler wins hands down.

I personally like Flex better, he has better genes, and the detail in his back to this day IMO is untouched.

Flex wins 6-5
    Is this side tricep to flex for real?
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)

Flex wins 6-5

In my opinion Levrone had better genes. What Levrone had going for him was massive delts when Wheeler needed oil. Levrones legs at their peak were better then Flexs.

Side tri to flex? I dunno man to me thats inviting a loss of credibilty to you, Levrone had the best side tri of his era along with Yates.

Again Id give the edge to Flex as of now but I do think Levrone had better genes. Bob Chick also believes this as he said Arnold and Kevin had the best genes of the sport so far.

JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeFlexYourself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    In my opinion Levrone had better genes. What Levrone had going for him was massive delts when Wheeler needed oil. Levrones legs at their peak were better then Flexs.

Side tri to flex? I dunno man to me thats inviting a loss of credibilty to you, Levrone had the best side tri of his era along with Yates.

Again Id give the edge to Flex as of now but I do think Levrone had better genes. Bob Chick also believes this as he said Arnold and Kevin had the best genes of the sport so far.
    I still have to disagree, i'll try and find side tricep pics. About the oil thing, in 93 I don't think he used it. He looked amazing at the 93 O.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post

How can anyone lose credibility for bringing a divergent opinion on something that is entirely subjective?

Why do you bring up Bob opinion in reference to this subject, he is just one person the status he has attained as a bodybuilder is not really relevant. There are many people who think Dillet had the best genes along with Levrone i agree with that. Arnold had great biceps and chest everything else on his wasn't great. Arnold's legs were definitely lagging he had a wide waist and his abs weren't great so i don't see how one could say he had the best genes.

I chose Flex in the side tricep shot, because his tri's are perfect shape, not to mention he had striations in his tri's. Feathered Triceps > All.

The only top pro today that I know of, that has Feathered triceps is Phill Heath.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    How can anyone lose credibility for bringing a divergent opinion on something that is entirely subjective?

Why do you bring up Bob opinion in reference to this subject, he is just one person the status he has attained as a bodybuilder is not really relevant. There are many people who think Dillet had the best genes along with Levrone i agree with that. Arnold had great biceps and chest everything else on his wasn't great. Arnold's legs were definitely lagging he had a wide waist and his abs weren't great so i don't see how one could say he had the best genes.
    I do believe in the thread that talked about the best side tri Wheeler wasnt even in the poll! I could be wrong Ill try to find the thread.

Bob is just one person, but his opinion at least id think means more then ur average poster since he is a pro and not some geek like me on his computer!

I think you just like to pick on my posts. Wheeler was not known for his side tri shot at all while Kevin is considered to be one of the best. I barely have ever seen pictures of Flex in side tri.

JoeFlexYourself

Flex did look amaxing in 93, in the AC in specific I think may have been the best physique to ever hit the stage. So please dont take my posts as not liking Flex, im a big fan of his check my sig!

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

kevin levrone was a monster, he only lost to wheeler due to injury- levrone was and will always be the best bodybuilder that ever lived.
    Last edited by Calfmaster; 07-13-2007 at 07:46 PM.

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Flex wins 6-5
    i agree with everything..but id give the side tricep to levrone

he had some of the most amazing tris i've ever seen

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lat Spread - Tie, Levrone is wider, but I prefer Flex's detail and thickness. you're kidding, right? Flex's rear lat is TERRIBLE...he can't spread his lats properly at all...he was notoriously horrible in this pose
    Side Tricep- Flex, triceps were amazing. WHA??? You have GOT to be kidding, Kevin Levrone is extremely well-known for having some of the best triceps in the history of bodybuilding...

Flex wins 6-5
    we all have our opinions (See inline), but I think you're smoking crack on 2 of those picks.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flex wins the side triceps pose in my opinion. He has GREAT triceps.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the lat and triceps thing

I was unable to find a worthwhile side triceps pic of Flex. However, here is a comparison of their rear lat spreads, as best as I could make it, with a few other pics as well.

If someone could post up a side triceps of flex, I'd appreciate it, because Flex simply isn't known for his side tri, and I'd like to get a look at what I'm missing.
    Attached Images

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think Levrone had a more rugged physique than Flex.
    I remember reading a book which described Wheeler's body as being filled with orbs and ellipses, he just had a better flow than Levrone imo
    I'm not taking anyway from Kevin because he's one of the best bodybuilders in history period, but i just think that Flex was the better bodybuilder.

As for triceps, Kevin's were larger but Flex had better seperation.
    This one's for you baby

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy View Post
    I think Kevs four runner up mr Os would have something to say about that.
    when i said Kevin wasn't on the same level i only meant in the BDB pose, he definetly could hang with Flex and has beaten him many times.
    This one's for you baby

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take a look at them now without the juice...Levrone is balanced, Flex has no shoulders.. ridiculous .. So Levrone is obviously better and better gifted

Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oldford911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont meen to imply anything if this isnt true, but didnt flex admit to injections? synthol? in his bycepts and shoulders, i have even heard romours about them in his back( not confermed) so how can you put 100% genetic muscle in a comparison to someone who has " fake muscle"... if this is true about flex then why would anyone say he is better then levrone?????????????

Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think this debate will rage on for years to come...
    We're talking freakiness vs aesthetics here.
    As far as I'm concerned, when Kevin hit the side most muscular, he could dwarf ANYONE foolish enough to stand next to him (including superfreaks like Coleman and Dillett) The only reason he didn't win the Olympia, was because both Yates and Coleman had more impressive aesthetics, particularly Yates with the front lat spread. Flex went overboard with the drugs, implants and synthol...anyone who needs to resort to those isn't worthy of the Olympia.

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The problem I have with Flex is he just seems very artificial in the sense that he oiled up his delts and calves. I know that this sport is all about performance enhanced drugs, but to me without all the oil Levrone completely owned him. He displayed much more density from the front IMO, his back WAS wider and thicker, legs better at his peak like Gaurdian said. Overall Levrone was the most amazing pro I have ever seen from the front. I think he had just as equal aesthetic appeal as Flex.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fo shizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had to go with Levrone. During his peak Kevin had the best delts, triceps, and some of the best quads EVER! Whoever gave the side tricep to Flex is insane.

Flex compensated for his lack of work ethic by almost destroying his symmetry with synothol. Instead of busting his @$$ in the gym he went the easy route. Has anyone seen his earlier videos? The guy was a straight up @$$ it was almost unwatchable. Levrone was the first bodybuilder I saw, so I'm a little biased as he was really the one that got me interested in bodybuilding.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok heres a rear lat of flex and some tri shots. I'm a fan of Flex's tri's he has awsome definition, but obviously doesnt have the same size as Kevin's.

Some of the pics are pretty blurry though. Just because Kevin had a thicker back, and has some of the best tri's doesnt automatically mean hes better than flex. Flex has arguably the BEST back...ever. Look at the definition. Kevin has arguably the best tri's ever. Not my favorite, they're huge, but not striations, etc. I would give the best tri's to someone else like Samir Bannout, but definately, IMO, Flex has the best back.

This topic will never be resolved. Know why? Because everyone has their own opinion, and what one person might think is the best physique is the opposite of what someone else thinks.

flex was all about the FDB and BDB. He got smoked in most musculars (when he didn't inflate his delts/arms) and his rear lat spread was simply poor. Yes, great detail in a BDB, great definition, and fantastic aesthetics, but you can't lay claim to "best <bodypart>" when it is completely lacking something (width)

lats show in more poses than a BDB. Can't judge the man solely on one pose.

that being said, Flex is easily one of the best bodybuilders ever, so we are definitely splitting hairs here.

JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Levrone, but it's a tough call.
    Meet PRs @220
    Squat: 675, (8-22-2008)
    Bench: 455, (8-22-2008)
    Deadlift: 611, (3-29-2008)
    Total: 1735, (8-22-2008)

Originally Posted by kethnaab View Post
    flex was all about the FDB and BDB. He got smoked in most musculars (when he didn't inflate his delts/arms) and his rear lat spread was simply poor. Yes, great detail in a BDB, great definition, and fantastic aesthetics, but you can't lay claim to "best <bodypart>" when it is completely lacking something (width)

lats show in more poses than a BDB. Can't judge the man solely on one pose.

that being said, Flex is easily one of the best bodybuilders ever, so we are definitely splitting hairs here.
    Yeah, you have some really good points. I agree, his back definately could be thicker. He didnt really have many lagging bodyparts though, besides his lats (and calves). I mean, look at the black and white pic I posted a several posts up, where he is looking down. His legs look awsome, as well as his arms, delts, chest, etc. Absolutely perfect physique in that pic, IMO.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=Calfmaster;59821341]
    QUOTE]

In this picture Kevin's chest seems narrow, maybe his delts over power his chest, but maybe he had narrow clavicles.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post

knees too pointy 1/10

but really,
    flex ftw, i love this pic (no homo)