lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lalachingon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is Tina Lockwood (female) biggest 22 year old bodybuilder in the world?

Is Tina Lockwood (female) biggest 22 year old bodybuilder in the world?

Check the video. Is she bigger than all men bodybuilders ages 22 and under?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tN_CjULxDI

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am really getting bored of your threads - especially with the central obsession of female physiques compared with men... which would suggest some deeper issues for you.

Here are a few of your previous threads:

Is Renne Toney (female) more ripped and better than Ronnie Coleman?

Can we get 22 inches biceps under weighing 200 pounds?

Look at this freak lady. She is more ripped than Ronnie Coleman?

Are black/white women equally stronger than asian men (chineese, indian)?

Heather Darling. She holds the world record for bench pressing.

Do women have equal thighs size as men?

Heather Darling. She broke the bench world record? I think her stats are fake, right?

-----

I don't understand your obsession with comparing the 2 different genders.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    I am really getting bored of your threads - especially with the central obsession of female physiques compared with men... which would suggest some deeper issues for you.

Here are a few of your previous threads:

Is Renne Toney (female) more ripped and better than Ronnie Coleman?

Can we get 22 inches biceps under weighing 200 pounds?

Look at this freak lady. She is more ripped than Ronnie Coleman?

Are black/white women equally stronger than asian men (chineese, indian)?

Heather Darling. She holds the world record for bench pressing.

Do women have equal thighs size as men?

Heather Darling. She broke the bench world record? I think her stats are fake, right?

-----

I don't understand your obsession with comparing the 2 different genders.
    x2, your threads suck

slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GGGGGZZZZUUUUUSSSS she's flippin huge!

Does any know if GH will cause a woman's voice to become masculine? Jst wondering cuz she is one of the only female BBs that I have seen (that obviously are on chit) that doesn't sound like a man....

So I am wondering what she could be taking that wouldn't deepen her voice.

iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    posing routine and interview
    stats:
    HEIGHT: 5'5"
    WEIGHT: 169lb
    FOREARMS: 13"
    BICEPS: 19"
    CHEST: 45"
    CALVES: 20"
    QUADS: 27.5"
    is biceps the new term for waist?
    reborn.

New workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173535571

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lalachingon hasn't been banned yet? rudolph needs to come back (if this is him in disguise then he needs to realize that it's not as good as his old material)

I miss rudolp, he was one of the last of a dying breed...the funny troll.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    guys give him a break tina lockwood is soooo much bigger than trey brewer, jesus christ the OP is retarded

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    She looks like a nice enough lady, I'd train with her, wouldn't marry her or nuthin though.

CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd so hit that. So hit that.

Her calves are as big as mine.
    BMBC
    In life, there's going to be somethings that make it hard to smile.
    But whatever you do; Through all the rain & the pain; you got to keep your sense of humor;
    you've got to smile for me now Remember that. - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    Psalm 23:3-5

pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She is huge, but she needs to learn how to pose.

SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SACANEATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

I'm in love!
    But who taught her how to pose? Dillet?
    And lalachingon, no more threads about Tina Lockwood , please!