don_1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Food question for pinoy...

Hi there everyone... I wrote this thread because I know that there are a few, or maybe a lot of bodybuilders or fitness minded person in this site who lives here in the Philippines.

The reason I ask pinoy, is because these foods are usually found here in the Philippines, so any health concsiuos or fitness minded, please give me some information on these foods... (carb,protein,fat,fiber etc...)

1. Siopao with chicken asado fillings
    2. Siopao with veggie-meat fillings (from BODHI)
    3. Fresh lumpia (from BODHI)
    4. Kakaning pinoy

Thanks for reading...
    "Dear God, please grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the knowledge to know the difference..."

dr3w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr3w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr3w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by don_1987
    Hi there everyone... I wrote this thread because I know that there are a few, or maybe a lot of bodybuilders or fitness minded person in this site who lives here in the Philippines.

The reason I ask pinoy, is because these foods are usually found here in the Philippines, so any health concsiuos or fitness minded, please give me some information on these foods... (carb,protein,fat,fiber etc...)

1. Siopao with chicken asado fillings
    2. Siopao with veggie-meat fillings (from BODHI)
    3. Fresh lumpia (from BODHI)
    4. Kakaning pinoy

Thanks for reading...
    1. Siopao with chicken asado fillings - approx 350 cal , 5-10 g of protein (large)
    2. Siopao with veggie-meat fillings (from BODHI) - approx 280 cal, 5-8 g of protein
    3. Fresh lumpia (from BODHI) - 200 calories
    4. 4. Kakaning pinoy - depends on the serving size dude. but these are usually calorie dense foods
    "The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping up and down."

fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    id be worried about the sodium in all those.. flips and damn salt man,, i say lots of adobo and sinigang.

dr3w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr3w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr3w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah..
    filipino foods usually contain a lot of sodium.
    and sugar.

very calorie dense.
    "The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping up and down."