gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you need to see Tank's strength

click on the link below or paste into your browser field
    http://www.irongame.net/videos/Tank...ft600BP-RAW.wmv
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nothing bro. check the link maybe?

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bdiesel
    nothing bro. check the link maybe?
    Ok I know the link looks the same but try it down here.
    try this again:

http://www.irongame.net/videos/TankA...t600BP-RAW.wmv
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats what i call bouncing
    Msg com-shuk this account was banned so i dont use it anymore

MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont doubt he is a strong guy, but that would never pass in a competition for a lift, and im a bodybuilder too, so i know **** about competitions and i can tell uthat much...

i think about 500 lbs he could pass at a competition, but what he did there was just dangerous

Phil

...and why is this in this section anyway?

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i realize that it wouldn't pass in a comp, and he did bounce it, but i'm not going to sit here and bring the guy down, that is a **** load of weight, bounce or not.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who was the guy saying "Oh my..."

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He also didn't have any sort of little suit to make it easier as PLs do.

If he could do 600 raw with a bounce, then he certainly can do 600 with a shirt in a comp.

Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cerbinator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Flexer
    i dont doubt he is a strong guy, but that would never pass in a competition for a lift, and im a bodybuilder too, so i know **** about competitions and i can tell uthat much...

i think about 500 lbs he could pass at a competition, but what he did there was just dangerous

Phil

...and why is this in this section anyway?

Hmmm you "know **** about competitions" because you are a bodybuilder eh? Yeah, because we all know how similar a PL comp and BB comps are.

I have known guys with 350-375 raw maxes that did 500 in comps with a 2 ply shirt. If tank trained with shirts, he would do much MORE than he is doing here raw, not LESS.

I just heard that some of those plates might have been fake. Who knows for sure, but rumor says that he was really doing 405.

John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Um yeah, nice bouncing.

Location: But the time has come when all good things shall pass.
    Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Faitless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Awesome site, I'm l33ching from them now.
    - "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
    - "What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve"
    - "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    - "That which will not kill you will only make you stronger!."
    - "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight."
    - "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off."

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cerbinator
    I just heard that some of those plates might have been fake. Who knows for sure, but rumor says that he was really doing 405.
    ive seen 405 done in person and the bar didnt bend that much, unless that was a cheaper bar it looked like 600?

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was 600 I've heard from a few sources that it's good - but I'm amazed his chest is still there! Also he takes a very narrow grip??

(PS that obviously wouldn't pass in competition but heck if I could safely bounce 600lbs off my chest I'd be in the octagon too...)
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

airmax_87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How does a certain shirt help you bench?!?!

...forgive me, i pay no attention to powerlifting
    Be a freak, no one else is!

MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmmm you "know **** about competitions" because you are a bodybuilder eh? Yeah, because we all know how similar a PL comp and BB comps are.

I have known guys with 350-375 raw maxes that did 500 in comps with a 2 ply shirt. If tank trained with shirts, he would do much MORE than he is doing here raw, not LESS.

..im agreeing with you, why are you arguing?

Registered User xtremecondition's Avatar
    xtremecondition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by airmax_87
    How does a certain shirt help you bench?!?!

...forgive me, i pay no attention to powerlifting
    The shirts are stitched and designed to pull your arms in front of you. In order to go all the way down with a bench, you have to stretch the shirt as you lower the bar. The tendency for the shirt to pull out of the stretched position will help a powerlifter get through the lower portion of the bench.

I personally think the shirt thing is getting out of hand. No disrespect to the fact that even without the shirts the guys are strong as hell and lift much more than I ever would. But you see people like Gene Rylacheck claiming a 9 something bench. But his shirt covers entire back of his triceps and his range of motion is roughly 4-5 inches. Still impressive that he can hold that much weight up, but it really doesn't look much like a bench press.

http://www.irongame.com/videos/GeneR...5lbBP@SHW.mpeg

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tank abbott is a total ****ing tool. never met a bigger ******* in my life. i'll give him credit though. bounce or not he moved the weight. i've seen a lot of guys (bbers) do this exact same thing and walk around like they've conquered the world. it's so far off from a competition lift though. not even close. then again tank's not a pl'er.

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What does this thread have to do with the IFBB??

Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gastrocnemius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i think he meant he didn't know **** about comps
    one simple rule, you get out what you put in.

Originally Posted by Gastrocnemius
    i think he meant he didn't know **** about comps

Oh sorry lol...

It was like 2am when I posted that. So who knows wtf I was reading. I should have been asleep.

Bump on Tank being an *******. I heard stories of him going into bars just to start fights with regular guys. That's not cool IMO. If he tried that with me I would go out to my car, get my .45 and shoot his kneecaps out.

I did think he was an entertaining fighter though, back in the early UFC days.

Originally Posted by Flexer
    ..im agreeing with you, why are you arguing?

Yeah sorry bro, I was tired when I read that.

Yeah sorry bro, I was tired when I read that.
    its all good, hard to understand wtf i write sometimes

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Regardless of the bounce, he moved the weight...all 585lbs of it. It's insane.

MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000) MonsterG8r is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Tanks Broken Clavicle Chest Heave

Originally Posted by The Abomination
    What does this thread have to do with the IFBB??
    Nothing. It's an instructional video on how to crush one's own sternum. The title to the clip should be "Tank the Impaler". I haven't seen form like that since that classic called "How To Get Brutally Huge".

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What I don't get is that in PL competitions they are allowed to wear shirts but cant use straps in dead lifts. I think that is pretty odd.

They should be doing all lifts without anything. You can't really say you lift some weight because of some shirt that adds what liek 50lbs to your lift?

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, whata bouncer. When I'm doing my plate plus a dime on each side I never bounce!

rysigpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL, that looks like the form I see some of the guys in the colelge ym use to put up 300 or so, but they arch their back and get their butt off the beacnh and all.....
    220 lbs, 10% per hydrostatic weighing

golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) golds123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was watching a ufc vid not so long ago and it showed u him training, was benchin 5 plates for reps, curling 150pd dumbells and doing upright rows with 315, bytheway his form was ****e