Registered User armslikethreads's Avatar
    armslikethreads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How many calories does a "fat burner" burn?

How many calories do different fat burners actually burn? I have seen reports of how much weight people lose in conjunction with using a burner, but never the actual calories they burn from studies etc... For example Ephedrine HCL/Caffine stack, Gugglesterones... I know it varies from person to person... but how about some average numbers?

Thanks
    Thanks,
    ArmsLikeThreads

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Some thermogenics can raise your metabolism 2-5%, while others, though illegal (some legal), go over 10%. As you mentioned, it differs from person to person. Bearing a good exercise and nutritional plan, it can definitely help you shed the weight. Remember that one pound of fat is roughly 3500 calories.

<?=$BodyBuildingNooB?> SammyDaFish's Avatar
    SammyDaFish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I havn't really researched any fat burners, but I wonder how do you know you're burning fat, and not just eating up muscle?

BTW, sawastea, that's a cool bit of info on how many cal a lb of fat is. Never knew that.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SammyDaFish
    I havn't really researched any fat burners, but I wonder how do you know you're burning fat, and not just eating up muscle?

BTW, sawastea, that's a cool bit of info on how many cal a lb of fat is. Never knew that.
    Ephedra has an anti catabolic effect on muscles from the articles I've read. But anyway, the only way you know it's fat, is if you lose the weight slowly. No more than 2lbs a week.

And, fat burners are over rated for the casual body building / cutting newbie. My rule of thumb is, if you have to ask, then you don't need it.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Registered User armslikethreads's Avatar
    armslikethreads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why bother?

If the increase is so small, why not just eat 5% less calories?
    Thanks,
    ArmsLikeThreads

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by armslikethreads
    If the increase is so small, why not just eat 5% less calories?
    I guess that's kind of a good question, but.. if you're already restricting your calories it gets to a point where it would be uncomfortable to drop them any lower.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.