Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)

Qualifying totals for worlds, and team USA

does anyone know where you can find the qualifying totals for being the USAPL/IPF world team for the USA. preciate it.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have to win your class at Nationals to go to worlds, not hit a qualifying total.

Edit-There may be some estoteric rules about hitting a certain average total relative to results in your class, dig around here

http://www.usapowerlifting.com/home.shtml
    Last edited by Kiknskreem; 07-12-2007 at 07:08 AM.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could always PM xahliftinracerx.... he's been to IPF Worlds.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    You have to win your class at Nationals to go to worlds, not hit a qualifying total.

Edit-There may be some estoteric rules about hitting a certain average total relative to results in your class, dig around here

http://www.usapowerlifting.com/home.shtml
    thanks but you have to qualify to get to nats, and if you hit that qualifying total at nats and win because you were the onyl one, you wont make it to worlds. so dont you have to atleast have some qualifying to do to get to worlds?
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought you had to get invited or nominated....

try emailing Larry Maile @ l-maile@usapowerlifting.com

Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you win nationals i think u get invited to go to worlds
    i can always ask my coach she's won nationals, and like second maybe 1st in worlds

Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    I thought you had to get invited or nominated....

try emailing Larry Maile @ l-maile@usapowerlifting.com
    yea thats what i thought, either that, or had to have some huge total.

NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKYJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they invite the lifter with the highest total from the nationals meets

there are to national meets in which a highschool lifter could compete..teen/jr nationals or highschool nationals

they invite the lifter with the highest total

same with college nationals/teen/jr nationals

as fars as mens goes im not quite sure but i would think that if you have the highest total for you age division at a national meet the spot is yours

there is no set total you must achieve

Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnn999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont u have to qualify for nationals, like you have to have a set total or higher before you can even go? I was going to go to nationals but my coach had to forget the qualify forms >.<

Originally Posted by Johnn999 View Post
    dont u have to qualify for nationals, like you have to have a set total or higher before you can even go? I was going to go to nationals but my coach had to forget the qualify forms >.<
    yes you do. ive been to nationals before.

ight im going there this year prolly in the 132class

yea one of my friends went to worlds, it was in hungry or sumtin like that

Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have to hit a minimal total to go to worlds in the open division regardless if you win nationals or not. For instance lets say Wade Hooper bombs @ 165 and lets say for some odd reason the winning total is like 1500. You will not qualify for worlds. Not sure about teen division though, I don't think they have a standard besides winning nationals.

On a side note good luck to everyone at men's nationals this weekend. It's going to be interesting!
    The Percepta @ 165ah