Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

EME and Kendra - Live from the NPC Nationals!

Hey Everyone,

Kendra and I have just arrived at our hotel in Dallas, where she will be competing in Fitness at the NPC National Bodybuilding and Fitness championships this weekend.

I have my laptop and digital camera, so I'm going to give a mini play by play of all the happenings. I'll be attending all the pre-judging sessions as well as the Fitness expo and taking as many pictures as possible.

I'll post pictures throughout the weekend and try to give any additional info I can.

Kendra has to be at the Fitness competitors meeting at 8:30, so we'll be heading out shortly!

Pictures and info to come!

- EME
    Free BMR and Calorie Need Calculator
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Great idea, thnx EME!
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK,

Back from the competitors meeting. 15 girls in Kendra's class.

Kendra was in the meeting at least an hour, so I had a lot of fun talking to people. I spent most of the time hanging out with Jim and Gabe from Phat Muscle.. very nice guys.

We weren't there 2 minutes before I spied big Ronnie Coleman across the room. Also there was King Kamali, Bob Chick, Dexter Jackson, and of course some of the competitors like Chris Cook, etc.

I have a bunch of good pictures to post.
    First, here's a quick shot of Kendra taken in hotel before we left.
    I'll have some better ones of her tomorrow, as she has a photo shoot scheduled at 2:00 PM.

- EME
    Attached Images

The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

You've got a hot gf
    Float like a Butterfly, Stink like a Pig

Here's a shot of Big Ronnie at the NPC vendor table.
    I hope to get a better pic with him this weekend.

- EME
    Attached Images

Here's a shot of me and Dexter Jackson.

- EME
    Attached Images

Here I am with the guys from Phat Muscle.

- EME
    Attached Images

Here's Chris Cook walking through the crowd.
    Since he's competing tomorrow, I didn't want to bother him tonight.
    He moved through pretty quickly.

- EME
    Attached Images

Finally,

Here's one of me and Bob Chick..
    Bob was really cool. I mentioned to him that we had talked in the forum and he said he remembered me. Whether he really did or not, he was very friendly and it was nice to meet him.

I hope to have lots more pics to post tomorrow!

- EME
    Attached Images

Thanks bro.
    She's my wife actually.
    I appreciate the compliment.

- EME

Originally Posted by The Bodybuilder
    You've got a hot gf

The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice pics man, but why exactly did you dress up to attend a bodybuilding/fitness meeting? LOL

Take care
    Float like a Butterfly, Stink like a Pig

Thanks man,

Actually, I always try to dress well.
    It wasn't specifically for this event.

- EME

Originally Posted by The Bodybuilder
    Nice pics man, but why exactly did you dress up to attend a bodybuilding/fitness meeting? LOL

Take care

OK,

Here's the schedule for today.

2 Piece Pre-Judging is at 6:00 tonight.
    Kendra has a photo shoot scheduled for 2:00 today and she has to be backstage at 4:00 PM.

This morning we're applying the final coats of Pro Tan and Kendra is relaxing before the fun begins.

The first day of the full Fitness Expo will be in effect tonight.
    I'll have about 2 hours to visit the expo since Kendra has to be backstage early before Pre-Juding.

I'll try to get lots more pictures at the expo tonight, and I'll post some pictures of Kendra from the photoshoot later today.

- EME

carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kendra looks dynamite in that picture. Stunning... She really has a great look.

Regards,
    -R
    "Honesty is my only excuse"

"I want my anger to be healthy
    I want my anger just for me
    I need my anger not to control
    I want my anger to be me
    I need to set my anger free"

Thanks! and Kendra says Thank you also.

- EME

Originally Posted by carpediem
    Kendra looks dynamite in that picture. Stunning... She really has a great look.

Regards,
    -R

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Nice pics EME.

musclemass68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, you two are pretty hysterical.

Why do feel it necessary to share w/ everyone what you're doing every second of the day? Not to be rude, but maybe you two should take it easy and enjoy life, instead of staying glued to the laptop.

It's not like everyone on the forum is your family members, I could understand then. Maybe it's because I'm working on my doctorate in psychology that I analyze everyone and why they do the things they do, but it seems like the two of you are really into yourselves. I find it funny that you're posting all these pictures of yourself w/ pros. Perhaps, that's better left to put on a website in the galleries section.

Let me tell you, I feel a lot better now that I've seen you and several pros. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you don't have to do all this to prove yourself. Enjoy life, thank GOD for everything in life, and don't get to caught up in the web of bodybuilding. There are bigger and better things out there.

Hey Musclemass68,

I respect your opinion. I'm not posting these pictures to prove anything, just sharing. If you're not interested, that's cool.

We are definitely enjoying our life.

When you are at a show that spans three days, there is a lot of down time.
    The majority of the time is spent in the hotel waiting for the next time to eat and apply Pro Tan.

I'm just taking advantage of the down time to share our pictures with those who are interested.

- EME

Originally Posted by musclemass68

Why do feel it necessary to share w/ everyone what you're doing every second of the day? Not to be rude, but maybe you two should take it easy and enjoy life, instead of staying glued to the laptop.

It's not like everyone on the forum is your family members, I could understand then. Maybe it's because I'm working on my doctorate in psychology that I analyze everyone and why they do the things they do, but it seems like the two of you are really into yourselves. I find it funny that you're posting all these pictures of yourself w/ pros. Perhaps, that's better left to put on a website in the galleries section.

Let me tell you, I feel a lot better now that I've seen you and several pros. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you don't have to do all this to prove yourself. Enjoy life, thank GOD for everything in life, and don't get to caught up in the web of bodybuilding. There are bigger and better things out there.

bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

like posting on a bbing website about how useless a thread is.....

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the updates and the pics. Your wife looks great. I think it is great that you are taking time to share with us. GOOD LUCK KENDRA..
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philippians 4:13

1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1C5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I for one enjoy the pics. I love seeing pros in "everyday" life and not only on stage.

And I think your wife is beautiful. Hottest girl on this whole site actually. You are very lucky.

Thanks Larmenta!

Thank you 1C5 for the very nice comments.

I also really enjoy seeing the pictures of the Pro's when they aren't onstage.

We always enjoy seeing the pics other members post with the pros from guest posings and other appearances.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the pictures. I hope to get some good ones tonight. I'll also try to get some stage pictures from the Bodybuilding and Fitness Pre-Judging, but my camera doesn't always take good pics in those lighting conditions. I'll see what I can get.

- EME

Originally Posted by 1C5
    I for one enjoy the pics. I love seeing pros in "everyday" life and not only on stage.

And I think your wife is beautiful. Hottest girl on this whole site actually. You are very lucky.

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EME
    Hey Musclemass68,

I respect your opinion. I'm not posting these pictures to prove anything, just sharing. If you're not interested, that's cool.

We are definitely enjoying our life.

When you are at a show that spans three days, there is a lot of down time.
    The majority of the time is spent in the hotel waiting for the next time to eat and apply Pro Tan.

I'm just taking advantage of the down time to share our pictures with those who are interested.

- EME
    EME,I like a lot of guys here I'm sure, appreciate your posts and pics. It's pretty cool to me to get feedback and pics from someone who's actually taken bodybuilding to a competition level. As I've never even been to a bodybuilding show the offstage pics of the pros are very interesting. It's like you're a roving correspondent for BB.comTV. lol
    Good luck to both of you.
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

musclemass68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Has IC5 actually seen every girl on this website, Lyzabeth Lopez is hotter. Absolutely gorgeous, in person... Great skin and hair, etc.......

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has IC5 actually seen every girl on this website, Lyzabeth Lopez is hotter. Absolutely gorgeous, in person... Great skin and hair, etc.......
    Why are you being such a complete loser? What is it about these posts that is bothering you so? Just leave if you have to be an asshat. You go through the trouble of making up a new name just to be a complete whining beeyotch. I think that says more about your psyche than EME posting pics and schedules.
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude , i'm really intrested in where will chris cook place in this year , he should get his pro card, can't wait for the results in tomorrow

carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BEFORE this gets totally out of hand, please take note of the fact that this tool only has 2 posts. You're being trolled (as if that wasn't painfully obvious already).

Go back under the bridge loser...
    "Honesty is my only excuse"

"I want my anger to be healthy
    I want my anger just for me
    I need my anger not to control
    I want my anger to be me
    I need to set my anger free"

Depending on how the schedule goes tonight, I'll try to get some Pre-Juding pics of Chris Cook for you.

Fitness is up first tonight, and the guys don't go on until later tonight.
    Kendra has to be back tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM for the routine Pre-Judging, so we won't stay very late after she's finished.

We're definitely going to catch as much as we can tonight. If I get some pics of his class, I'll post them. If not, I'll be sure to post pics and results from the finals tomorrow night.

- EME

Originally Posted by sicosico
    dude , i'm really intrested in where will chris cook place in this year , he should get his pro card, can't wait for the results in tomorrow

Thanks carpediem.
    I don't worry about negativity. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.
    I'm glad you guys are enjoying the pics and reports.

- EME

Originally Posted by carpediem
    BEFORE this gets totally out of hand, please take note of the fact that this tool only has 2 posts. You're being trolled (as if that wasn't painfully obvious already).

Go back under the bridge loser...

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow this is a very creative and excellent idea.. keep this pics comming....its great soo far....did you take any pics with Ronnie? btw, your gf is a bombshell.