sonu76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP!!! Supplementing with Creatine and Thermogenics like Hydroxycut

hello

I've used both creatine and hydroxycut seperately but never together. I was thinking about supplementing them both together. I was wondering if its a good idea or not? Whether they would counteract each other? atleast in the hydration part. creatine is causing water retention/volumizing in the muscle, where as hydroxycut would drain out extract excess water from the body. I m confused. To further add to my confusion i remember reading something somewhere on BB.com that u shouldn't take anything with creatine which would counteract this water retention process. But today while researching on BB.com i was only able to find one article that said that it shouldn't be a problem as long as u drink plenty of water.
    after reading the posts on this forum. the advice given is that dont take them at the same time. space them out during the day i.e. hydroxycut in the morning and mid-afternoon and creatine in the evening. my understanding on the matter is that since creatine doens't help on a dose by dose basis. its more of an ongoing process hence the loading phase. if taking hydroxycut during the morning gets rid of the water which was put their through the loading phase.....does creaine still has that effect??????????
    I m really confused............PLZ HELP
    anybody that has more knowledge on this matter or has used them together, any help would be appreciated

Thanks