WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhySoSerious? has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Need Help Understanding why to bulk

Okay so i was thinking abit about Gaining muscle mass.
    i dont seem to understand why people need to bulk up to get bigger.
    seriously. if you gain weight, you also gain abit of fat. Now this doesnt turn into muscle. so what good is a bulk up for then. Also by the end of the bulking up period people start to cut up - so basically theyre going back again. see this is what i need help understanding.
    I was thinking why cant i just get bigger by training right and eating right.
    Im 19 [nextmonth] and im 72 kilos. but im skinny because im standing at 183 metres so i wanted to get bigger. now i was thinking cant i get bigger by just doing abit of cardio [1 or 2 times a week] and working out, and eating right.
    the cardio would decrease my bodyfat and the workout and meals would help me gain muscle.
    hmm please explain. thanks
    sorry if its in the wrong section. i thought it might be better if i put it here since its got to do with bulking and food.

themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThEBoKi View Post
    seriously. if you gain weight, you also gain abit of fat. Now this doesnt turn into muscle. so what good is a bulk up for then. Also by the end of the bulking up period people start to cut up - so basically theyre going back again. see this is what i need help understanding.
    Im 19 [nextmonth] and im 72 kilos. but im skinny because im standing at 183 metres so i wanted to get bigger. now i was thinking cant i get bigger by just doing abit of cardio [1 or 2 times a week] and working out, and eating right.
    the cardio would decrease my bodyfat and the workout and meals would help me gain muscle.
    sorry if its in the wrong section. i thought it might be better if i put it here since its got to do with bulking and food.
    You may be right. I certainly will never "bulk" per say. At least in the sense that many do here.
    The again I am not skinny by nature
    It always
    To each his own.

http://www.t-nation.com/portal_inclu...-training.html

roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roddickfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here, I found this article and I think it fits your situation. Plus the pictures in it are hilarious!

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1021940

RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956

Truth about bulking. Also, once you've reached a certain BF%, carb cycling is a great way to add on great mass without gaining any or little fat.

garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's in the terminology really. The only way to increase muscles mass is to be in a caloric surplus. Now while eating a surplus of food some will be stored as fat, no getting around that. To minimize the fat gain, you would basically have to have your diet totally dialed in, and that doesn't mean 40/40/20, it means after months of tweeking and adjusting your macro's your effords are lower than average fat gain, with an acceptable amount of muscle gain. Saying it, doesn't make it so, nor does any magic formula....everyone is different, and you will not get any advice here that will on paper give you the results your looking for, because you don't even know. Start writing down everything you eat, every excercise you do, how much sleep you get, then read all the stickies pertaining to workouts, nutrition, supplimentation and begin the process. This is the easy part. IMO
    One problem is....some of our competitors suffer from excessive build quality.