Closed Thread
    bubbaT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can I injure my friend?

Ok, here's the deal. I got my friend into lifting weights, and he's gotten really into it. The thing is, he's starting to get better gains than me, and soon he will be bigger. So, I need to somehow injure him so that he can no longer work out, and won't get better gains than me. I would like for him to be in a wheelchair if possible. Is there perhaps a way I could fix the squat rack so that he hurts himself?

Thanks.

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahahahahahaha, you get rep points for making me laugh. Oh, and when he's squatting, pay someone to push you into him. Or take a baseball bat to his legs. Also slip him tons of laxatives so he's constantly feeling weak and dehydrated. That'll teach him for getting good gains.

EDIT: I just thought of another one, when he's benching, and going for a new max or something while your spotting him, "accidentally" lose your balance and push the bar forward as hard as possible.

EDIT AGAIN: You know what, just hit him with your car.
    Last edited by MojoWrestler; 11-17-2004 at 06:59 AM.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn thats pretty harsh.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO, that's good ****. We've all sat and watched as our previously lazy-ass friends get more into lifting than we ever were and grow like no-one else on this planet. That's what we get for helping out.
    Here's my advice: go to the gym at night; and when he's at the bottom part of the rep for his last rep on his heaviest set on the squat, get an accomplice to turn the lights out or better yet, hit the fire alarm so the sprinklers come on. This will disorientate and confuse him and hopefully he'll lose balance.
    Or you could always paint the weights so the 20K's look like 10K's, and watch as the hapless fool benches the heaviest weight he's ever felt...
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein
    Or you could always paint the weights so the 20K's look like 10K's, and watch as the hapless fool benches the heaviest weight he's ever felt...
    Brilliant!!! Hahahahaaha, I'm so repping you, that is the most awesome idea. It sounds like something in a cartoon.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys do not follow suit with bubbaT's recent posts..........you will also be banned, if you do.

I'm really in a "take no ****", kinda mood.