Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You got to be ****ting me!!!!! This thread is still going on?!?!?! HOLY F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I COULD I'D WIPE MY BROWN ASS WITH THIS THREAD!
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    What, that it's ok to get your feelings hurt and sue somebody all because they asked for a frigging RECEIPT?!?
    He wasn't talking about the case itself. He was talking about learning something from the arguments in this thread about race and etc.. Many of which were off topic of the case itself.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    What, that it's ok to get your feelings hurt and sue somebody all because they asked for a frigging RECEIPT?!?
    We've kinda gone past that about 5 hours ago. I couldn't care less about Toys r us. We've gotten on to some deep stuff. Catch up.
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPxPm7mzP6g

we shot this for the 48 hour film competiton. (yes retartded)
    bookmarked, will watch later lol, man kenny u and ur friends do crazy things!

Originally Posted by pay tribute View Post
    Black people make me f*cking sick.
    plz go on, this is enlightening

negged and reported

Originally Posted by BigCool View Post
    I'm glad this thread is still going, I left at around 3:30. Somebody said something to the effect of, "Why is this thread here? No one will change". People do change, I've seen it. Kenny, I hope you're not frustrating youself dealing with the ignorance. Some of the comments here are racist, they're easy to spot because they're usually followed by , "But I'm not racist". Sure. Truth is, some people may not change. But there is a lot of truth and honesty woven in to so pretty basic ignorance. For those people who desire justice and equality, you could learn some things here. For the rest, it may not be time for them to be enlightened. Show just show them the truth and show them love. What they do with it is up to them.
    yes, i completely agree. Please, feel free to hear my response

Are you aware I'm glad this thread is still going, I left at around 3:30. Somebody said something to the effect of, "Why is this thread here? No one will change". People do change, I've seen it. Kenny, I hope you're not frustrating youself dealing with the ignorance. Some of the comments here are racist, they're easy to spot because they're usually followed by , "But I'm not racist". Sure. Truth is, some people may not change. But there is a lot of truth and honesty woven in to so pretty basic ignorance. For those people who desire justice and equality, you could learn some things here. For the rest, it may not be time for them to be enlightened. Show just show them the truth and show them love. What they do with it is up to them.

no offense if that seemed like i was making fun of ur post, ur post i agree with

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sluuug View Post
    You got to be ****ting me!!!!! This thread is still going on?!?!?! HOLY F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I COULD I'D WIPE MY BROWN ASS WITH THIS THREAD!
    ur brown????

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not yet. if we keep this thread going someone might post a racist Banana Nut Bread recipe.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Go on...
    He won't go on because he will sound like a fool. Already accomplished.
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigCool View Post
    We've kinda gone past that about 5 hours ago. I couldn't care less about Toys r us. We've gotten on to some deep stuff. Catch up.
    Not really because that's what started all this.

You can't expect crap like this to happen without whites asking "What. The. Fuk???"

Or is that not allowed?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i hate america SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sometimes

bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is nothing wrong with a good discussion. And to the people that refer to me as racist, I am not. I respect the black posters in this thread as they have come across as well educated and respectful. There is nothing wrong with discussing injustices and double standards that are present in todays society and the past.