E.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i do cardio if i wanna get big?

is it good to include cardio as part of my workout program if my goal is to get big? or is cardio useless at this point?

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by E.M View Post
    is it good to include cardio as part of my workout program if my goal is to get big? or is cardio useless at this point?
    You should use the search button more than the new thread button...
    Secretary of Defense/Neeging, SRCSG (Squat Rack Curlers Support Group)

"I feel like to get squats patent." - redbullzeye

double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to make the most out of the calories you ingest then do not do any cardio.

However, cardio is good for you and a little won't hurt. I would suggest some light cardio a couple of times per week for 20 minutes. If you are eating properly that small amount of cardio won't really hurt your gains.

If, after 30 days or so, you want to try to up the cardio a bit, go for it. Just remember to eat accordingly. If you get to a point where you're not really gaining like you were, step back and review your cardio, lifting, diet, etc. and find an area or areas to improve.
    Okay, have you ever been around chickens? They are stupid, uncooperative, inconvenient, ill-tempered creatures. They get what they deserve. [Bleep] chickens.

http://www.startingstrength.com/resources/forum/showpost.php?p=54805&postcount=16

TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TiTaN_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont believe in doing cardio whilst bulking. If your lifting with enough intensity thats cardio enough.

Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No matter what your goals are, cardio is never useless (even if you ARE trying to get bigger).

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TiTaN_ View Post
    I dont believe in doing cardio whilst bulking. If your lifting with enough intensity thats cardio enough.
    Wrong! Cardio and Lifting Weights are different types of stimuli, and work different things in the body. (Ex.) You do bench press to work your chest, but you do cardio to work your heart. If you want to live long, and enjoy the body you're crafting you'll need a good heart. In other words, do your damn cardio and stop being lazy..
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000) nitrored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BabyBodybuilder View Post
    Wrong! Cardio and Lifting Weights are different types of stimuli, and work different things in the body. (Ex.) You do bench press to work your chest, but you do cardio to work your heart. If you want to live long, and enjoy the body you're crafting you'll need a good heart. In other words, do your damn cardio and stop being lazy..
    but nonetheless you havent given a reason why cardio will help one's BBing goals
    Secretary of Defense/Neeging, SRCSG (Squat Rack Curlers Support Group)

"I feel like to get squats patent." - redbullzeye

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're taking in a lot of calories, then I would say limit your cardio, but still do it. A bulk is completely pointless if you're just having to strip off tons of fat at the end of it, and for us natty guys it's hard and long process to keep musce whilst dieting down a lot.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote