Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Spazonias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Girl hates alpha male?!

Wtf dude this one girl is impossible. I try to be an alpha male(has worked many times) but she says all this **** like about how she likes AFC's better

help

dun got head buss ThatDarnDavidKi11111's Avatar
    ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sshes not worth your time then... shes obviously looking for someone she can controle. not someone to **** and/or have a relationship with
    Ballz Deep 4 life

I rep back!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/misc

Mother nature supreme step back and dream the hydroponic scene.
    Found around knocked out of bounds wound into the mind of my stone cloud.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's an alpha male?

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Spazonias
    Wtf dude this one girl is impossible. I try to be an alpha male(has worked many times) but she says all this **** like about how she likes AFC's better

help
    From what you stated you have been TALKING to her about alpha vs afc. Who told you to DISCUSS this with a chick you are trying to get with? This is a nono procedure my man. Alpha is not something you talk to chicks about, not something you TRY, it's something you ARE. So just BE. You are way too insecure and in need of her approval to be a true alpha, time to re-evaluate what you are doing. Truth is, you are in the early stages of one-itis. I suggest you forget her or put her on the back burner.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    What's an alpha male?
    Alpha is basically a man who is a natural leader, takes initiative, has alot of confidence with women and people in general, doesn't supplicate to get attention from a woman. Tends to not care much about what others think, highly motivated. Occasionally what lesser males might call a jerk. Your basic type "A" personality.

If you want to know what Alpha feels like, get on a cycle of test and you will find yourself naturally adopting these qualities (getting more irritable with fools, taking less ****, extremely high confidence, not caring what people think of you as much). People who have this personality tend to have higher than average levels of natural testosterone.

Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Pumping Iron" (and everywhere else) is a perfect example. Mike Katz would be the anti-Alpha or Beta Male. Remember when Ken Waller hid his shirt and they were laughing about it and poor Mike Katz was sitting there like a clueless dope taking it? Ken Waller = Alpha.

Just thought I'd throw out some "non player examples"
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    YA MAN HARDCORE.. ALPHA MALES R TOUGH DUDES MAN HEEELL YAAA. IM GONNA THROW A STONE COLD STUNNER ON UR ASS ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

fukin gayest thing ive ever heard, just shutup about the alpha male.

Originally Posted by shredr23
    YA MAN HARDCORE.. ALPHA MALES R TOUGH DUDES MAN HEEELL YAAA. IM GONNA THROW A STONE COLD STUNNER ON UR ASS ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

fukin gayest thing ive ever heard, just shutup about the alpha male.
    Your a beta that's for sure. Why don't you make me shut up twig boy?

I'm the guy who used to eat your lunch for you in high school. Remember me? Yeah no wonder you don't like alphas.

LeShaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeShaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeShaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeShaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeShaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp
    I'm the guy who used to eat your lunch for you in high school. Remember me? Yeah no wonder you don't like alphas.
    LMAO.

Jus' ignor her, if hse comes back to you then cool, if not: NEXT!

- LeShaun
    Darkness everyone! Darkness is spreading! - Rick James...BITCH!

Game...blouses...I wish I could same the same about you and your crew of flunkies; want some grapes...? Bitches... - the artist formely know as Prince

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alpha is basically a man who is a natural leader, takes initiative, has alot of confidence with women and people in general, doesn't supplicate to get attention from a woman. Tends to not care much about what others think, highly motivated. Occasionally what lesser males might call a jerk. Your basic type "A" personality.

If you want to know what Alpha feels like, get on a cycle of test and you will find yourself naturally adopting these qualities (getting more irritable with fools, taking less ****, extremely high confidence, not caring what people think of you as much). People who have this personality tend to have higher than average levels of natural testosterone.

Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Pumping Iron" (and everywhere else) is a perfect example. Mike Katz would be the anti-Alpha or Beta Male. Remember when Ken Waller hid his shirt and they were laughing about it and poor Mike Katz was sitting there like a clueless dope taking it? Ken Waller = Alpha.

lol, yeah I see alot of these males; just didn't know they're named alphas...

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ahhh good examples from Pumping Iron, you can't go wrong with that flick. I gotta disagree with one thing you said though. Alpha Male doesn't neccisarily not care what others think or have to be a jerk either. The main thing is just the confidence and the leadership you described.

Another example from Pumping Iron is when they are all tanning and talking about 'the wolf on the hill'. Someone suggests that the wolf on the hill (meaning top dog) is not as hungry as the rest of the wolves and doesn't want it or try as much for the food. Arnold cocks one eye open and says, "true the wolf on the hill is not as hungry but when he wants the food it's there" and went back to sleep. That is tons of confidence without being a prick about it or blowing his top and yelling at the guy and trying to be a tough guy. A true Alpha Male doesn't have to try to be a tough guy. Or work at it, he just has it whatever "IT" is.

Originally Posted by sculli
    Ahhh good examples from Pumping Iron, you can't go wrong with that flick. I gotta disagree with one thing you said though. Alpha Male doesn't neccisarily not care what others think or have to be a jerk either. The main thing is just the confidence and the leadership you described.

Another example from Pumping Iron is when they are all tanning and talking about 'the wolf on the hill'. Someone suggests that the wolf on the hill (meaning top dog) is not as hungry as the rest of the wolves and doesn't want it or try as much for the food. Arnold cocks one eye open and says, "true the wolf on the hill is not as hungry but when he wants the food it's there" and went back to sleep. That is tons of confidence without being a prick about it or blowing his top and yelling at the guy and trying to be a tough guy. A true Alpha Male doesn't have to try to be a tough guy. Or work at it, he just has it whatever "IT" is.
    You got it yes that is a perfect example. However, Arnold was quite often a prick in that movie and you can tell he wasn't self conscious about it at all. No you don't have to yell at people, however you don't have to take any **** either. Arnold admitted to getting in alot of fights btw. There's alot you didn't see on the movie. You have a point - a true alpha is pretty confident and likeable most of the time. I don't know where people get this idea it means you threaten people.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You got it yes that is a perfect example. However, Arnold was quite often a prick in that movie and you can tell he wasn't self conscious about it at all. No you don't have to yell at people, however you don't have to take any **** either. Arnold admitted to getting in alot of fights btw. There's alot you didn't see on the movie. You have a point - a true alpha is pretty confident and likeable most of the time. I don't know where people get this idea it means you threaten people.
    Arnold is king in that movie, good stuff!

I think the ones that do that threaten people are the ones trying too hard to be something there not. But most people see right through it and then nobody respects them.

Talking

Another story about Arnold. He had a fellow bodybuilding friend who was seeing this girl. Well Arnie liked the girl and he managed to get her home with him one day and he had sex with her.

Next day in the morning, Arnie asked her to make a phone call like call his lawyer or something. Well he dialed her bfs number instead and when his friend answered and she realized who it was, Arnie yells "i made love to her, i made love to her".

The dude came over to Arnies place to confront him, but Arnie didn't answer the door. He could hear him inside laughing his ass off.

This is what I mean about alphas sometimes being dicks.

Originally Posted by sculli
    Arnold is king in that movie, good stuff!

I think the ones that do that threaten people are the ones trying too hard to be something there not. But most people see right through it and then nobody respects them.
    Yes, making threats you obviously are not going to act on is not alpha. That's why I have a hard time when people say they were acting alpha and it doesn't work. There's a difference between having alpha qualities and just being a little dickhead. Really takes a while to get a feel for it.

Arnold was more of a prankster than a bully though. It's funny how he would talk about giving his friend Franco the wrong advice before a contest. I can see it now. "You must load up on the carbs and fat Franco. It's a new technique from Germany, it's called fat loading."

Alphas don't HAVE to be good guys though. If anyone here has seen the Oliver Stone movie Platoon, Tom Berringer AKA SGT. Barnes (the guy I quoted in my sig) is an alpha male through and through. Elias, who I suppose was the polar opposite of Barnes in that film (Willem Dafoe) was also alpha. Two very different personalities. Both alpha through and through.

Another beta example - Charlie Sheen in that same movie

Anyway I'm sure you get the picture.

Yes, making threats you obviously are not going to act on is not alpha. That's why I have a hard time when people say they were acting alpha and it doesn't work. There's a difference between having alpha qualities and just being a little dickhead. Really takes a while to get a feel for it.

Arnold was more of a prankster than a bully though. It's funny how he would talk about giving his friend Franco the wrong advice before a contest. I can see it now. "You must load up on the carbs and fat Franco. It's a new technique from Germany, it's called fat loading."
    Yeah, I liked when he gave people bad advice like that. He did it to Lou a lot too.

Alphas don't HAVE to be good guys though. If anyone here has seen the Oliver Stone movie Platoon, Tom Berringer AKA SGT. Barnes (the guy I quoted in my sig) is an alpha male through and through. Elias, who I suppose was the polar opposite of Barnes in that film (Willem Dafoe) was also alpha. Two very different personalities. Both alpha through and through.

Another beta example - Charlie Sheen in that same movie

Anyway I'm sure you get the picture.
    Yeah that's true. I am actually in the military and I am in charge of a platoon sized unit. I am more like Elias in that movie and my #2 guy is more like Barnes. He is kind of a prick to the guys sometimes and I'm a bit nicer most of the time. Only difference between us and the movie is that we actually work well together and get along with each other really well. Matter of fact sometimes I tell him to play the 'bad cop' role on purpose and I'll be the 'good cop'. Even if I'm really the one pulling the strings, sometimes for appearances to the troops it's better if he's the prick and I'm their poppy. So yeah, you're right some alphas are pricks and some are not.

Now a false alpha is a bit different. Here's a good example -> We had a guy who was promoted to SGT under us who couldn't handle the power. Once he got his rank he started being a prick to anyone below him all the time and overstepped his boundries with a lot of people who outrank him even. He was obviously trying too hard to be like the #2 guy I described above but it was not working because that's not who he really is. The guy is not in our unit anymore but we still see him all the time and he gets no respect in his new unit either from below or above.

katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500) katma201 is not very helpful. (-500)

help
    maybe she jut doens't like you, dude.

shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your a beta that's for sure. Why don't you make me shut up twig boy?
    lol, now ur going from alpha male to e-thug. decide which its gonna be please

lol, now ur going from alpha male to e-thug. decide which its gonna be please
    You're the one who told me to shut up toolio. You're the e-thug.

You're the one who told me to shut up toolio. You're the e-thug.
    OH WELL MY DADS GONNA BEAT UP UR DAD!

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls will almost ALWAYS say they want an AFC. It sounds more romantic, they like to think that they're into AFC's even though for some reason Alpha males are the ones always getting them.
    Don't talk to her about being an Alpha Male, that's just shooting yourself in the foot.

Originally Posted by katma201
    maybe she jut doens't like you, dude.
    It's a distinct possibility. What I want to know is why this dude is talking about alpha vs afc with a girl. That would definitely put an obstacle in his path.

OH WELL MY DADS GONNA BEAT UP UR DAD!
    shredr, you are one simple son of a bitch. Have you ever thought about debating logically with someone instead of just making asinine comments and telling people to shut up because they don't agree with you. Maybe even explaining why you feel the way you do? Either tell me why I'm wrong or go flex your 12 inch gunz somewhere else.

Originally Posted by FFactory
    Don't talk to her about being an Alpha Male, that's just shooting yourself in the foot.
    Exactly, you cannot implant these ideas in a woman's mind by explaining how great you are. It's like bragging about being rich. It's a turnoff and gets you nowhere. Look at me I'm so alpha...please.

You have to DEMONSTRATE positive qualities while pretending not to care. It's ok to casually drive up in your BMW and say "hey, how are you doing". She notices the car and infers you do ok in life. This is fine.

It's not ok to say, "check out my beamer. I'm so rich, I could have any woman I wanted don't you think"? She'll think your a tool and say money isn't important. Same difference here.

shredr, you are one simple son of a bitch. Have you ever thought about debating logically with someone instead of just making asinine comments and telling people to shut up because they don't agree with you. Maybe even explaining why you feel the way you do? Either tell me why I'm wrong or go flex your 12 inch gunz somewhere else.
    ok fine... u tell me what we're talking about? Alpha male? Alpha male means the leader in his group of males. theres always one alpha male in every group. the guys who say thier an alpha male usually arnt, its ur freinds that make u an alpha male.... not u

u can be the quiet guy in the back, and still be the alpha male of the group
    Last edited by shredr23; 11-03-2004 at 12:07 PM.

ok fine... u tell me what we're talking about? Alpha male? Alpha male means the leader in his group of males. theres always one alpha male in every group. the guys who say thier an alpha male usually arnt, its ur freinds that make u an alpha male.... not u

u can be the quiet guy in the back, and still be the alpha male of the group
    Your friends have jack **** to do with it. They will respond to you that way if you are a leader. Arnie can walk into any room and take command of attention I guarantee it. That's his personality and people universally respond to it. He's a leader - end of story.

So you're saying Arnold Shwarzenegger and Ken Waller were never in the same room together? They're both alphas. Sometimes one will be more dominant than the other but that doesn't make the other a beta.

This is the kind of ignorance that gets annoying after a while.

The quiet guy in the back is not an alpha. If he is, he's out of character. Try getting some puss that way.

NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

help
    Maybe your just a wannabe alpha

EclipseAgent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never change who you are for a girl, they will walk all over you.

If you are an Alpha male, and she doesn't want an Alpha male, then either hit it and quit it, or leave it to dry from the start bro.