Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 35
    Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Skillz's BodySpace

Help Getting Girl To Take It In The Ass?

Guys How can I get my girl to let me do her in the ass?? Sounds funny but i realy need some help here?

She finds it discusting and I need help convincing her that its better than she thinks...

BodyPoints: 14
    Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Kaja's BodySpace
    You're going to have to find out how to charm her, and learn how to convince her into doing something she has no interest in. Romance her and do things for her that you know she likes. If she sees that you are inconveniencing yourself for the relationship, she is now more likely to make sacrifices aswell.
    Start off by first massaging her a$$. Dont go straight for it. First you need to simply caress her bum and tell her how its not a big deal at all, and quite enjoyable as long as she relaxes. The next night knead her anus and wear her on your finger. Play with it, touch it, experience it. After a few nights of this, she'll give it up and present to you her bum.
    Good luck.

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RedFiredSoul's BodySpace
    show her this pic (ignore the augie the sad beaver in this situation) you can really tell this woman enjoys getting her ass poked! I bet all of them DO!
    Attached Images
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kaja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Kaja's BodySpace
    If Skillz sticks to the game plan and plays it smooth, by Saturday night he'll be the guy in that pic, poundin away.

Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Skillz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Skillz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kaja
    If Skillz sticks to the game plan and plays it smooth, by Saturday night he'll be the guy in that pic, poundin away.
    hahaha The funny thing is i have tried what you said but I never went full force, ill give it a go again

SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000) SweTy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    get a new girl

BodyPoints: 4677
    2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 2pounds's BodySpace
    handcuffs/ roofees

Visit Skillz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SweTy
    get a new girl
    Na way bro, I luv my girl...Only a loser would dump his girl just cause she wont take it in the ass, just my opinion...any other suggestions tho bro

Visit Kaja's BodySpace
    Best thing to do is find out exactly why she wont do it.
    Is it because she is afraid of tearing? she says its disgusting, maybe she's concerned she wont be able to hold her bowels in during the act.... Figure out the exact reason so you have a better idea as to how to attack the problem.

sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sculli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little alcohol could help get her into the experimental mood.

Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skillz
    Guys How can I get my girl to let me do her in the ass?? Sounds funny but i realy need some help here?

She finds it discusting and I need help convincing her that its better than she thinks...

Just ask her to try it once...and if she doesn't like
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?

Stats: 6'2", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2220
    exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exhortae has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit exhortae's BodySpace
    alcohol and tenderness
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

weltall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    right. find out why she won't do it and specfically take down those arguments. explain to her you've heard it doesn't hurt if you use lots of lube, and that you'll cum fast. and you'll go slow at first.

also, joke about it at first, that'll get her thinking about it.

Sandbag is has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take your time... don't think you'll be hittin' it by Saturday, that'll
    only screw it up. What you need most is patience and perseverance.
    If done right this should take months. If you act to hasty... you
    will never breakthru.

Start playing with her ass while you are eating her. Make sure
    you finger is very wet. She will be
    relaxed enough to feel the pleasure and will be unlikely to stop
    you. Take it slow. Get her to the point where she orgasms while
    you are giving her ass play and eating her at the same time. Don't
    penetrate her the first couple of times. Just rub the outside
    of her anus and the sphincter. Let HER figure out that it feels good.

Next, get to the point where she enjoys getting an inch or two in there.
    Slow and steady is the key... (her reluctance at this point should
    be turning to curiousity)

I think the final phase is tongue ****ing her ass. If you play
    with it enough before hand you should have used her pussy
    juices to clean it for you. The idea behind tongue ****ing is
    to get her to relax her ass. In order for you to get your tongue
    in there an inch of so... she has to be very very relaxed. Your
    tongue is not very erect and it takes a very soft hole to let you in.

Once you can get her that relaxed and give her that much
    pleasure from ass-play its only natural that she want to be
    plowed in the ass by your full fury. She may even ask you for it.
    But at the very least she will be completly unable to deny you...

Here's a funny thing... My OL absolutely loves ass-play and
    anal sex. She has the biggest Orgasms from it. Her pussy
    gets completely swollen whenever I **** her ass. I mean
    engorged to the max!! She screams that she loves getting
    ****ed in the ass... but... only while I'm doing it. ANY other time
    she denies that she enjoys it and will avoid any conversation
    about it.
    Sandbag

DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just get a homo guy to do it...close your eyes and pretend.

e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hit her with a pipe and bend over her on a table and do your job lol j/k

talk to her about it

kuchifungus is has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you want to **** her in the ass, you have to let her **** you in the ass. simple as that.

OR.....

just do a suprise attack and force yourself in her whether she likes it or not

i'd go with option 2

ph33rgear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ph33rgear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ph33rgear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ph33rgear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ph33rgear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ph33rgear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Paul121
    Just ask her to try it once...and if she doesn't like

for most girls that "do" enjoy it, it wasn't for a long while until they started to enjoy it. Takes a while for them to get used to it and eventually enjoy it. Alot don't enjoy it over any amount of time though.

acwebb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit acwebb's BodySpace

Talking

Originally Posted by DKM
    Just get a homo guy to do it...close your eyes and pretend.

DKM!!..... lol....THAT'S funny!

Stats: 6'0", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit momotheglutton's BodySpace
    Donkey punch?
    Blubbo: What are they doing?
    Momo the Glutton: Getting ready for birthday party! They are always having birthday party!
    Blubbo: Ooooh, let's have a bithday party too! Blubbo wants birthday party!
    Momo the Glutton: Impossible, bubblehead!
    Blubbo: B-b-b-but why?
    Momo the Glutton: Because Blubs have no birthday! You have to have birthday to have birthday party!
    Blubbo: Why Blubs have no birthday?
    Momo the Glutton: Because Blubs were never born. You have to be born to have a birthday, bubblehead! Besides, who'd ever invite a Blub to a birthday party? You're ugly, bumbling, useless creatures who don't even taste good! If you didn't have such a disgusting taste Momo would have eaten you long ago.

Stats: 5'9", 147 lbs
    BodyPoints: 155
    temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) temporary has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit temporary's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Skillz

Have you tried hitting her?

If you do get her to do it, make sure you have lots of lube or she'll never let you do it again. Ask her, tell her it would mean a lot to you, and she should be open to trying new things. THEN PIITB!!!!!

Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22
    gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000) gsxspeedlab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit gsxspeedlab's BodySpace
    anal eeze. that's all i got. i'm in the same boat right now though. and i'm married, so i have to work with the same girl whether i like it or not. lol oh well, she's still the best i've had.