Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Son of a...

jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry Son of a...

right, on Lee Priest's forum i asked about various things, competing and so on

i said i wanted to be the best bodybuilder in the world

i post my video, pics
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lnLfyxat9_k[./youtube] <<<< i cant enable videos
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lnLfyxat9_k

any this guy keeps bashing me, he might even be on here, what do u all think?

'You will NEVER be the best bodybuilder in the world, thats a fact.

If you want to be a pro, you need to get your hands dirty, steriods, GH, Peptieds, all that ****.

Even then you couldent be the best in the world, face it little dude,you need the best genetics to win that O title. (you dont have it) '

quote 2

'Im not picking at you, im telling you to be realistic.

Its not many people who have the genetics to be a IFBB Pro, statisticly you dont have it.

You look like anyother teen with low BF%, how hit the gym.

You dont look so specialy to me, and you dont show your legs, i guess there is a reason for that.

Get it in your head! Not everyone is fit to be a IFBB Pro. Set realistic goals and take it from there.'

btw iv been training for 9 months at home

is this guy a dick or is it just me thinking that?
    Last edited by jonny62; 07-11-2007 at 05:30 AM.

WarriorDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WarriorDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    9 months? No lie? You look great! So **** what he says...

jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    8 in the pics

fresh one

'I will say this, you will NEVER be a Mr.Olympia.

MAYBE, MAYBE a IFBB Pro if you have the money and genetics. (I dont think you have) '

wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dicks like that everywhere, just dont sweat em. He's obviously a nonce. Drive is what makes someone great. Look at Dorian- spent his teens partying and getting drunk, started lifting at 19, and five years later had won the British Championships Heavyweight Division.
    "Life gets heavy sometimes." - Hugo Girard

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope you weren't thinking that it was Lee Priest responding to you. If you knew it was just some random loser who didn't have anything better to say, just ignore the guy. People like that are the type of people who get nowhere.

nooooo, Lee hasnt posted im my thread yet, its some guy..and to think hes got 5 stars and a 'god' rating

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The Earth has roughly 6.7 billion people. So you have a 1/6.700.000.000 chance of making it.

In a way you can understand your odds, the chances of hitting all 5 numbers and two stars in Euromillions are 1/76.275.360 or roughly 88 times higher than the chances of having the best genetics on the planet.

Numbers don't lie...

Robotic Musculature prototype01's Avatar
    prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prototype01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jonny62 View Post

Ok, not bad for 9 months of training at home. I believe many greats began their aspirations to become the pinnacle of BBing very similar to you. I liked how you controlled your gut throughout the routine, impressive.

However, not to bash you, I can see where this guy is coming from. Although very rude about it.

I believe you have genetic potential as you seem Meso-Ecto in ****type (sp?). But I find genetics very hard to gauge. A guy can bust his balls in the gym and sacrifice so much in his life getting his meals in and rest and revolving his life around the gym and his goals, that when people see him they'll say "man great genetics". Genetics? Maybe it was just gut-busting balls to the wall training and dedication? Extreme sacrifice and discipline to one's trade? Perhaps genetics is just an excuse pros use to separate them from us mortals when all that really separates us is time, resources and effort. I see Flex magazine mentioning genetics every 3 pages, but nothing on gear usage.

You're pretty brave posting pics and a vid of yourself online, which can be a battlefield of criticism. I still refuse to post anything too revealing online!

Anyhow, if you think you can or think you can't - you're right.
    ...Blurring the line between man and machine...

Uriel...interesting

prototype, thank u u put that very well and am i a 'Meso-Ecto in ****type'?

btw, i'll come back and rep some poeple, iv ran out just now

wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man View Post
    The Earth has roughly 6.7 billion people. So you have a 1/6.700.000.000 chance of making it.

In a way you can understand your odds, the chances of hitting all 5 numbers and two stars in Euromillions are 1/76.275.360 or roughly 88 times higher than the chances of having the best genetics on the planet.

Numbers don't lie...
    Yeah cause most of the world's population has aspirations of being the best bodybuilder in the world
    "Life gets heavy sometimes." - Hugo Girard

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man View Post

Numbers don't lie...
    yes there is only one mr. o in the world but not everyone is trying to be a mr. O or pro bber. The odds are great but not nearly that great.

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is right about the steroids

IMO i think to be the MR O you have to risk your life to get there

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I was just giving the odds in terms of genetics.

In terms of actual bodybuilding even if you consider that 1/10 of the 6.7 billion will ever be in a gym (I think 1/10 is pretty fair, in developed countries a lot more than 1/10 of the population goes or at least has gone before to the gym, so I'm already counting the countries in which there aren't many gyms) that's still 8.8x harder than to win the Euro.

Anyways I think I got my point across. Being Mr. Olympia is almost impossible odds.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    face it boys...the only reason we lift is to impress the chics.............not to be pro bb'ers. Well, some of you might...not me...........
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Originally Posted by Samsong View Post
    is right about the steroids

IMO i think to be the MR O you have to risk your life to get there
    im not arguing, just thought this is an interesting watch

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...xkvz7_steroids

DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i post my video, pics
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lnLfyxat9_k[./youtube] <<<< i cant enable videos

If you want to be a pro, you need to get your hands dirty, steriods, GH, Peptieds, all that ****.

Even then you couldent be the best in the world, face it little dude,you need the best genetics to win that O title. (you dont have it) '

quote 2

Its not many people who have the genetics to be a IFBB Pro, statisticly you dont have it.

You dont look so specialy to me, and you dont show your legs, i guess there is a reason for that.

Get it in your head! Not everyone is fit to be a IFBB Pro. Set realistic goals and take it from there.'

So what he said that. People will say **** to insult you all of your life. Means Nada. zilcho.

Print it out and put it in a frame over your bed. Use it as motivation and every time you feel like your burning out read that **** and prove em wrong. Win, win, win.

DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeezNuutz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pnstps View Post
    face it boys...the only reason we lift is to impress the chics.............not to be pro bb'ers. Well, some of you might...not me...........
    You lift to impress chics bro? Awwww man. I said it before in another thread and i'll say it again,
    "Wanna get women, Learn How to F**k em good. Even if you're Fat, slim, or bloated women like cumming."

LOL.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DeezNuutz View Post
    You lift to impress chics bro? Awwww man. I said it before in another thread and i'll say it again,
    "Wanna get women, Learn How to F**k em good. Even if you're Fat, slim, or bloated women like cumming."

LOL.
    i like this guy

and i'll do what u said in the above post

thank u

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's these sort of obstacles in life that motivate us i think. who cares if some little dick on some forum is trying to be-little your hopes and dreams. if you have the desire to do it bro, go for it, be the best you can be. don't let people like that tell you can't do it. give it your all!

/speech haha

verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DeezNuutz View Post

LOL.
    DeezNuutz knows his stuff.
    True observation begins when one is devoid of set patterns

Silverback #1

Love
    It can move one's heart to see a young couple romantically enthralled with each other. But the heart becomes deeply sad just a few months later - to see their paralyzing dependence on one another.

The more intense has been the religion of any period and the more profound has been the dogmatic belief, the greater has been the cruelty and the worse has been the state of affairs

Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Meat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't worry about what some prick says from behind his computer screen.....

you're only 16....you're looking good man...........gather all the information and knowledge you can and give it all you got!!!!

good luck bro.......

bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you've never won a local show,, you've never won a state show,, you've never won a national show,, but your already talking about being the #1 bodybuilder in the world?

thats why people are giving you ****. its like someone saying ive never actually played baseball, just practiced in my backyard, but i think im the next willie mays.

win your first show and then start talking. you think your going strait to the top, then your going to fall on your ass.

Location: coventry, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50) vin_diesel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

You know what jonny if you have love the the sport and truly belive in yourself that you can become a pro, then my friend you go for it.

dont listen to others putting you down, its in your hands mate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by verbatim9 View Post
    DeezNuutz knows his stuff.
    he really does

Originally Posted by Big Meat View Post
    don't worry about what some prick says from behind his computer screen.....

you're only 16....you're looking good man...........gather all the information and knowledge you can and give it all you got!!!!

good luck bro.......
    I WILL DO THAT!

Originally Posted by bxbombers View Post
    you've never won a local show,, you've never won a state show,, you've never won a national show,, but your already talking about being the #1 bodybuilder in the world?

thats why people are giving you ****. its like someone saying ive never actually played baseball, just practiced in my backyard, but i think im the next willie mays.

win your first show and then start talking. you think your going strait to the top, then your going to fall on your ass.
    yeah well its kinda hard when u live in the middle of nowhere but i'll get that done

Originally Posted by vin_diesel View Post
    You know what jonny if you have love the the sport and truly belive in yourself that you can become a pro, then my friend you go for it.

dont listen to others putting you down, its in your hands mate
    I LIKE U!

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i post my video, pics

quote 2

My man, you are 16 years old and one thing i realize is that it's one day at a time, you are ahead of were alot of the pro's were at when they were your age, but now it takes dedication, you can either go the drug route and try to be the best IFBB pro in the world or go the natural route and try to be the best natural in the world, its all about sacrifice and dedication..btw, why do you one to be the best in the world?
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

Smile

Originally Posted by armymuscle01 View Post
    My man, you are 16 years old and one thing i realize is that it's one day at a time, you are ahead of were alot of the pro's were at when they were your age, but now it takes dedication, you can either go the drug route and try to be the best IFBB pro in the world or go the natural route and try to be the best natural in the world, its all about sacrifice and dedication..btw, why do you one to be the best in the world?
    iv been trying to make that dessision, someone said i could go to my full potential as a natural then start the gear..best idea iv heard yet

im insecure, nervous, have almost no confidence. its hard to put into words, its not for the money (tho its a bonus) not fot the ladies (tho its a bouns) sorry that didnt help

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you DONT need great genes to be an ifbb pro

you sure as hell do to be mr o

its too early to tell you that you have **** genetics, you look good for 16 but 180 is pretty small for 6'2, keep at it and see what you look like at 25, once you fill out your frame you should be able to tell what genetics youre working with

good luck and keep training hard

iv been trying to make that dessision, someone said i could go to my full potential as a natural then start the gear..best idea iv heard yet
    Actually most pros start juicing pretty early, some in their late teens. As an amateur that would be the smart thing to do since then you'd know how to keep all your gains when you came off the cycle, but as an IFBB pro you probably wouldn't spend that much time off cycles so that's not as much of a concern.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He prolly is somewhat right in alot of what he says, he just said it in a pretty insulting and ******* way. He was prolly having a bad day lol.

In my opinion the biggest factor in being a pro is how well you respond to aas. Thats why alot of these guys dont look that great sometimes when they are "off" yet look like monsters when they are on. Look at Levrone for example, he looks like an average athletic guy between Olympias and end up being one of the best in the world within 5 or 6 months.

So until youve used aas, its hard to tell if you have the genetics or not.