seanwinsall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Plan?? Please Tweak

I am looking to do a significant cut. I don't care if I loose alot of muscle because I will be doing a long clean bulk afterwards. But I finally want to loose weight and be cut to begin my bulk. I will be lifting and can working morning or night or even both. These are my stats:

Weight: 225.5 Lbs
    Height: 6'1"
    Body type: fat
    Max bench: 250
    Max Sqaut: Unk.

I currently take a multi everyday. Adicor (****ty weightloss pill) exandrine hardcore (somewhat ok weight loss pill) and am eating almost nothing.

I run 1-3 miles everyday on the tread mill everday before lifting. My lifting will look like this

Mon: Back Biceps-cardio
    Tues: Chest Tricep-cardio
    Wed: Legs traps shoulders-cardio
    Thur: cardio
    friday: repeat

I have protein powder should I take this durring my cut. If so how much. I stay away from all carbs after 3:00 pm and eat very little after 6:00pm. I have cut out all the beer

What I need to know is what I am doing wrong. I am loosing weight 10 lbs in 2 weeks and looking a little less fat. But you guys know more than I do. Can you throw me on a diet exercise plan you think may be best for me?? I have motivation and will do what it takes so tell me what to do and it will be done. I will take pictures tonight and post them for you guys to laugh at. Thank you very much.
    6' 1"
    225.5 Lbs
    Bench: weak
    Squat:Weak

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    attempt to make your own diet and we can go from there.

Your motivated?
    yet not motivated enough to get off your arse and make a diet for yourself.

Soon to be mean n lean! Dominikm's Avatar
    Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow dude, I would not be surprised if that 10lb in 2 weeks consists of allot of muscle. Post you diet like niick said and people can help your from there.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120534891 - May 1st Challenge. (Prize!) Thread

27/11 - 92.9kg
    04/12 - 92.4kg
    Dec - Month off for the festive season
    04/01 - 101.7kg
    11/01 - 96.95kg
    18/01 - 93.10kg
    25/01 - 92.95kg
    01/02 - 90.70kg
    08/02 - 90.20kg
    15/02 - 87.5kg
    01/03 - 87kg

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay...let's see.

Originally Posted by seanwinsall View Post
    I am looking to do a significant cut. I don't care if I loose alot of muscle because I will be doing a long clean bulk afterwards.
    First mistake!!! What? You don't care.
    Okay than...you are on the wrong website.
    Cutting is not about losing weight nor muscle...it's about getting ride of the fat while trying to maintain as much muscle as you can.
    Come on!
    So you are cutting to lose the muscle you have, bulking to gain it back...
    Than what...cutting again to lose the muscle you just worked you ass off of to gain while bulking!!!
    Is that making sense

But I finally want to loose weight and be cut to begin my bulk. I will be lifting and can working morning or night or even both.
    With your plan you won't be cut when you begin your bulk. You will be skinny fat.

I run 1-3 miles everyday on the tread mill everday before lifting. My lifting will look like this
    Do you have any energy left to lift after running up to 3 miles????

I have protein powder should I take this durring my cut.
    Rule of thumb for me...1g of protein for every lb I weight and that is the minimum.

If so how much. I stay away from all carbs after 3:00 pm and eat very little after 6:00pm.
    I can see you are new at this because this statement is taken right out of a fad diet.
    Look, you need to eat 5-6 balanced meals wether it is at 5 AM or 10 PM.
    Just make sure that your last meal is at least 1 hour before bedtime and cotain slow digesting proteings ex: protein shake or cottage cheese

What I need to know is what I am doing wrong
    So far alot. Read the stickies.

Can you throw me on a diet exercise plan you think may be best for me?? I have motivation and will do what it takes so tell me what to do and it will be done.
    1.- Read stickies
    2.- Make sure you understand what you are reading
    3.- Open in account with www.fitday.com
    4.- Compose your own diet than we will judge it
    5.- Stick to the program.

I will take pictures tonight and post them for you guys to laugh at...
    You will get objective criticism here, suggestions and support.
    Nothing else.

Good luck
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

seanwinsall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok this is what I need. I will be eating 2200 calories to start with and by next monday I will be at 2000 and maintain that. I can run three miles no problem and then lift. Ussually my energy levels are out of this world regardless. I am trying to do a easy cardio low heart rate walk in the mornings as well. My meals I will try to develop and have a set plan by monday. I have a program from my fiance's nutrition class that counts all the carbs proteins calories vitamins sodium calcium and everything else. So I can figure out meals that work for me that are in my calorie carb protein range. So I am thinking something like 40% my daily carb intake? Is that a too low number? Alot of people tire without carbs I don't seem too when my protein is up. As far as my lifting splits were they ok? Thanks guys for the critisism. I weighed 224 lbs when I woke up today. What weight can I effectively loose while maintaing alot of muscle or almost all my muscle? I have heard 2-3 pounds a week. True? Thanks
    6' 1"
    225.5 Lbs
    Bench: weak
    Squat:Weak