ShockYou2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question 13 year old wants to know when he should start working out and what to do

What should I use

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: 13 year old wants to know when he should start working out and what to do

Originally posted by ShockYou2002
    What should I use
    weights, food, and a bed

Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    depends on wat u wanna do...gain or loose??
    Two Wheel Drive Cant Survive!

BiGMike170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well bro just let us know what kind of weights you got or if you dont have weights what your gym you attend has,, then tell us how many times you can workout a week, and so on... just let us know the basics and im sure everyone can help you get on the right track..... It's great that your starting at such a young age....by the time your 18 you'll know everything you'll need to know about body building.. and have a solid foundation to keep on improving yourself..... just tell me the above things and ill get ya on a good diet..and routine... and as far as the supplements go for your age.... i would just recommend protein supplements IM A WHEY PROTEIN believer cause it has really packed the pounds on me ,,,, and its CHEAP! lol..... so that is only supplement i would take at your age....when you get alittle older i would recommened methoxy pro and Cell-tech i think it's the best combo ..... Anywho, get you some whey protein and let me know the questions and ill get you a nice diet russled up and a good routine! cya ....

BM

CyberTractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Congrats

If I were you (which I sorta am) do as above plus body weight exercises, like sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, pull ups (hard),squats (careful of knee-caps), and leg lifts.

If you can, get some weighted bands and do some exercises with them. I practice boxing with them on or I put them on my feet in school, cause they're small and you get a workout while continuing with your life.

By what some of the people here told me, you don't need any supplements until about 15 or 16, or until you accually lift and get your initial gains (first 2 weeks or so).

Plus, learn the lingo. It's all in the third sticky from the top (FAQ for begginers) and read some of the articles on teenbodybuilding.

Hope I helped. Later.
    Im a writer.

http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=212541
    Awsome game /\ *clicky*

Final Fantasy is by far the best video game seris ever.
    Kefka is such a badass...

Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldnt start working out til you reach the height you wanna stay at for the rest of your life.

I didnt start working out til about 3 months ago because I hit 5'11

If you work out early growth will go into muscle not height, and you will end up short. Unless you are tall allready, then go for it.

If you dont have weights at home, get a membership at the gym.

Body building ethics...

You train hard...Eat like a horse...and then sleep like a baby.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Brant
    I wouldnt start working out til you reach the height you wanna stay at for the rest of your life.

If you work out early growth will go into muscle not height, and you will end up short. Unless you are tall allready, then go for it.

Body building ethics...

another mis informed post
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Brant

Body building ethics...

that's BS.

Actual, if you don't injure, bodybuilding helps you grow in height. Due to growth hormone release.

BiGMike170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    now that is some BS ...... lol...... Only if he takes steriods will it stunt his growth.....lol....... he can workout if he is 5 if he wants and he'll still grow....in height...