Closed Thread
    Michal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Problems with having a big dick

Am I the only one who has problems with my huge cock. I cant wear boxers or tight pants because my dick sticks out like a sore thumb. I cant even take a **** without having my dick touching the water. That brings so much attention to me; it does not help that I'm so hot and huge... Anybody else with these problems?

icermanner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

yep
    Attached Images

Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kupid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michal
    Am I the only one who has problems with my huge cock. I cant wear boxers or tight pants because my dick sticks out like a sore thumb. I cant even take a **** without having my dick touching the water. That brings so much attention to me; it does not help that I'm so hot and huge... Anybody else with these problems?
    Yep. It's good to slap my biatch up though.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    trolls are basically a fact of e-life. ive grown to accept them and in cases like this one, get a good laugh, before theyre banned.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let's see.......very few posts; negative rep; bragging about cock size.
    Yep, I believe you.

darkcrayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcrayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcrayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your dick is huge, why would it stick out of your boxers, if anything it would hang low and you would not need to worry about it sticking out. i would think guys with tiny pointy penises would have it stick out of their boxers.

what do i know.

Linemen are underrated fridayWARRIOR's Avatar
    fridayWARRIOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what a douche!
    W.O.D.

protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) protein_farts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    post it...

aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    at least the trolls are in the sex section and they leave the misc section alone. c'mon we have been guilty of a little trolling here and there once in a while,

RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobArson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, I thought I was the only one.

Doesn't it suck how you can never wear shorts cause you have to tuck it into your sock.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hhhmmmm

yeah
    Attached Images

freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freebsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant even take a **** without having my dick touching the water
    lol!!!

# of posts have nothing to do with anything as well as the negative rep thing... its quality and having to deal with jealous loosers like u. Who is going to ban me dip ****... u are just jealous of my cock size. And a big cock does stick out of your pants idot cause they are TIGHT pants... u want the definition of tight dumb ****?... u just wouldnt know cause u have a toothpick dick and never ****ed a girl.

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    # of posts have nothing to do with anything as well as the negative rep thing... its quality and having to deal with jealous loosers like u. Who is going to ban me dip ****... u are just jealous of my cock size. And a big cock does stick out of your pants idot cause they are TIGHT pants... u want the definition of tight dumb ****?... u just wouldnt know cause u have a toothpick dick and never ****ed a girl.
    Yeah bro I hear you. A bunch of jealous pussies in this section.

Anyhow bro, I too know what it's like to have a big cock. Never being able to dance to closely, table saws being a no no. My big cock has always caused me problems. But it especially causes problems for other people as well. I mean ****, take your mom for instance. I swear it takes the pig a whole three days just to work down to the base of my schlong when she is blowing me. So yeah bro, I feel your pain.

I feel u too man, I ripped your mom a new ******* when I was done with her

Hey pussy is also loose like a cannon now...

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey pussy is also loose like a cannon now...
    Ha, ha. Jokes on you peppay. That was my DAD!

Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Please stop posting at this website.

That was your dad? man, he was pretty tight before I ****ed the **** out of him just like kaja's parents and grand parents with whom I had an orgy

Gee, I wonder why such a nice well-mannered gay boy like yourself is in the red?
    I guess itll always remain a mystery.....

Let me answer that for you. Its because I'm a BIG DICK... how ironic huh?

So you act like a big dick, in order to make up for your little tiny baby sized dick?
    Gotcha.

Let me ask you, is it so small that the men/women you're with mistake it for a clit?
    Just wonderin...

MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its because I'm a BIG DICK... how ironic huh?
    I'm confused..

You HAVE a big dick?
    Or you ARE a big dick?

Or both?

Umm, I dont know whether u understand the concept of irony... but to answer your question.. both...

Damn... just got a call from the doctor.. he said at the rate my dick is growing.. the next time I get an erection, I might die. All that blood needed to fill my penis will cause a shortage of blood circulating to my head......I dont want to die... nor stop ****ing... Help me

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah? well my cock is 6 foot. Beat that
    Attached Images

MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Diab0lic
    Yeah? well my cock is 6 foot. Beat that
    ?? That's a handful indeed ??