S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Losing the last few pounds

Hey guys,

I have lost 41 pounds in the last 4 months. I'm 171 lbs. now...I think I need to be around 150. It's getting MUCH more difficult to these these last pounds, unbelievably difficult in fact. I haven't done much organized excersize since the beginning, though I do excersize sometimes (just not organized, very random). I started excersizing yesterday and all its doing is making hungrier lol. I am very, very, very unsure what to do about this. Anyone got some tips or suggestions?

S.C.
    Last edited by S.C.; 11-15-2004 at 10:34 AM.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you answered your own question

Get your cardio and lifting routine down, and make sure you got your diet on LOCK DOWN.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Registered User maverick_sweden's Avatar
    maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If u do a organised workout routine, it would give u a push in the right direction , Of course weights training will make u feel hungrier, especially if u haven't pumped lotta' iron before. My advice ( even if its not the best ) is that you start your weighttraining, and if u feel hungry , eat, but eat the right things. U have lost quite a bit and u have made me even more motivated too be in shape (girls are starting to notice that my belly is shrinking =) ) thank god forums on bb.com exists, keeps my motivated as hell

GOOD LUCK m8

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, as weird as it sounds, I find my motivation to keep going, by posting on a website haha. OXYMORON'D
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maverick_sweden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    Yeah, as weird as it sounds, I find my motivation to keep going, by posting on a website haha. OXYMORON'D

this forum has become lika opium for me , i'm browsing the threads atleast 1h a day :P btw, if u **** up diet for like 5 days and gain 1kg (2.2pounds) is it ok if u just pro,mise your self to never eat like a elephant again :P

Originally Posted by maverick_sweden
    this forum has become lika opium for me , i'm browsing the threads atleast 1h a day :P btw, if u **** up diet for like 5 days and gain 1kg (2.2pounds) is it ok if u just pro,mise your self to never eat like a elephant again :P
    Elephants eat peanuts. Peanuts are healthy

Elephants eat peanuts. Peanuts are healthy
    ROFLOL , but seriously tough I was down to 117 , i'm back on 118 now, but i'll burn that fat and send it to hell =)

Exclamation

curses to your confusing metric system!

lol, wtf?

the stone system is even more confusing isn't it ? :P

lol yes, stone is even worse.

This is the dialog of the first time I heard stone used

uk friend: I weigh 11 stone (or whatever the ****)
    me: wtf?

lol yes, stone is even worse.

This is the dialog of the first time I heard stone used

uk friend: I weigh 11 stone (or whatever the ****)
    me: wtf?

lol yeah thats one messed up system=) , i prefer the metric system since it seems that you weigh less than in pounds =) j/k ^^

S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to be a powerlifter...I have lifted weight before but I couldn't stand the fat anymore. I don't lift anymore, I wanna start lifting again from scratch when I reach 150 lbs. I guess I'll just add some cardio in.

Originally Posted by S.C.
    I used to be a powerlifter...I have lifted weight before but I couldn't stand the fat anymore. I don't lift anymore, I wanna start lifting again from scratch when I reach 150 lbs. I guess I'll just add some cardio in.
    I couldn't stand my fat either thats y i began to try loosing it (duh ! :P) but I think it's better if u try to keep / gain muscle mass while burning fat, but hey its up to u :P