janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Stupid question..

OK this may sound really stupid but uh.. what I'm worried about is a couple friends have told me that once I start losing more and more of my gut there's gunna be a buncha loose skin hangin (kinda like fat bastard on austin powers type thing..I know it wont be quite *THAT* bad but you get my drift). At my biggest I was 250lbs, I'm down to 185 now and plan to keep going.. but I kinda see this effect starting around my belly button.

So its not gunna be that bad right?? If I'm working for it and its over time wont the skins elasticity just go back to the way it was? or is it gunna hang and look all gross?? lol.. I know it sounds stupid but if I worked so hard for this and it ends up looking disgusting I'm gunna be pretty pissed. Esp if I have to pay for surgery lol.

Anyway - yea.. I've just been wondering about that. Figured some of you guys would know a more realistic answer. Maybe I'm just being paranoid lol

dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah but i gotta admit my neck does look like a vagina! lol

Just lift weights man, If it's really really bad, then i suggest surgery.
    I did it for teh lulz

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Post up a picture.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

its kinda bad.
    I dunno. maybe it'll work out. Surgery is expensive and I'd rather be able to say I did it all myself.

onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onefst250r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 foot 185 and you want to LOSE? Start putting on some muscle man.

I want to lose the gut!!!! lol

yea I've been putting on a lot of muscle, considering it was all flab before haha
    I'm pretty impressed w the muscle gains I've made and dont plan on stopping anytime soon.
    Plus I work construction so its not like I could be lazy even if I wanted to.

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe surgery is a realistic option?
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've come a long way since the top picture so congrats. I would recommend bombarding your lower abs with no weights just high reps. Add 30 reps of lower abdominal work to every workout and relax on your rest days. A clean diet and high intensity workouts will be needed to get the best results.

I would also add at least 10 minutes of stationary bike riding everyday to your workout. I recommend the stationary bike because your knees will be bumping into your stomach area while your riding. Keep your midsection and legs flexed while your riding.

You will also need to do some lower back exercises to balance out so make sure lower back exercises are added in during your back workout days.

Your right at the point of needing surgury if you want to be movie star perfect. With a smart workout plan you can achieve a body that out shines any average person. Just make sure you keep in your head what your trying to achieve everyday so you don't forget your main goal. This is not going to be a fast process so be patient and dedicated to your cause.

Keep us posted.

I've been doing lower abs w really heavy weight/low rep sets.. and i do about 20 min HIIT on elliptical and 20-25 on treadmill.. never really use the bike, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm fully prepared to take as long as necessary to get the results I want. When I started workin out I didnt know anything, I wasnt eating or exercising properly, and got minimal results so I studied up and now I have a pretty good idea (I think) and have seen TONS of results in the past 4-5 months.

What are some good lower back exercises? I should prob do those anyway cause my lower back always hurts like hell after digging for hours on end at work

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    I've been doing lower abs w really heavy weight/low rep sets.. and i do about 20 min HIIT on elliptical and 20-25 on treadmill.. never really use the bike, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm fully prepared to take as long as necessary to get the results I want. When I started workin out I didnt know anything, I wasnt eating or exercising properly, and got minimal results so I studied up and now I have a pretty good idea (I think) and have seen TONS of results in the past 4-5 months.

What are some good lower back exercises? I should prob do those anyway cause my lower back always hurts like hell after digging for hours on end at work
    Good lower back exercises are deadlifts, hyperextensions, and good mornings. Study up on proper form on all these exercises becasue you can seriously hurt yourself without proper form.

Squats work everything so you can add those in too.

Make sure when you are doing your midsection exercises you are sucking your stomach in. This will strengthen the area so your gut isn't hanging out like a beer belly when your relaxed.

What person has a midsection you desire?

Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eiros has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Good mornings http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...l+Good+Morning

eiros

honestly ill be happy to see the flab go and just have it tight, of course a deeper six pack like you see in the magazines would be nice too.. lol

thx for the recommendations on lower back, ill definately have to throw those in my routine.

joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekerr31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from the picture it looks like fat.

so hopefully either the skin will tighten up.

did you lose the weight really quickly? most of the time this is the result of losing weight really fast.

at your age your skin should have slowly shrunk with you as you lost the 65 pounds.

65 pounds is a lot but i dont think its generally enough to leave skin saggy. although i guess i could be wrong.