Umkazar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umkazar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Umkazar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Back exersizes that can be done at home

I am currently working out from home. I have a bench, dunbells and barbells. But i do not have access to alot of machines that seem to be needed to do alot of exersizes i know for the back. I was wondering if some of you knew some good ones for the back that i could do with what i have. Currently these are the ones i have. Bent-over Row, Barbell Pullover and the Shrug. I am looking for maybe 1 or 2 more for the general back.

Thanks.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Umkazar
    I am currently working out from home. I have a bench, dunbells and barbells. But i do not have access to alot of machines that seem to be needed to do alot of exersizes i know for the back. I was wondering if some of you knew some good ones for the back that i could do with what i have. Currently these are the ones i have. Bent-over Row, Barbell Pullover and the Shrug. I am looking for maybe 1 or 2 more for the general back.

Thanks.
    You can do variations of the row-

Do regular shoulder width grip bent rows, and inclined rows to the waist with a more narrow grip (use an over or under grip). The first variation works your upper back in general, the second works the lower lats and lat "belly".

You can also do narrow grip upright rows, and cleans for your traps.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bent over bb/db row, t-bar row, pullup, chin, rack deadlift. lots of chose from.
    <->