Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 2985
    wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iron619 View Post
    Nice workout Wala!

Those CG Pullups are pretty impressive man.

I do my One-Arm Dumbbell Laterals the same way--learning a little bit forward with the other hand supported against a free weight Incline Bench, except I don't alternate between each rep; rather do x amount on left, then x amount on right.

Forearm pain/pump feels great!
    I haven't done weighted pullups before I don't think, so was pleased to pull what I did

Forearm pump is crazy! haha They're still hurting a little today.

Originally Posted by bigDADDY205 View Post
    Yup, same here, with cables as well as dumbells.

x2 on the pullups. I'll have to see what I got on those today

I took the wrist roller for a spin last night. Nasty, painful
    Wrist roller, good stuff! I can't do any work that invloves moving my wrist myself tho, anything like bb wrist curls etc will just make my wrists sore and painfull

Originally Posted by Kalt View Post
    gasoline+match===no more weeds.

who cares about all the flowers, right?:-p

i'm actually growing this one plant i got, a really rare form of sage. it's been alive a week now so that's good. if it dies i'll have just lost $30.
    haha, I went for Weedol weedkiller option, worked a treat.

$30 for a plant? I hope its worth it Kalt!

Originally Posted by homelifter View Post
    I miss having a garden.

Plant veggies!!!
    You have no garden?! Unlucky HL, I know what that's like. I didn't live in a house with a garden until I was about 16 years old!

Veggies will be a possibility for sure! I'd love to grow my own fiberous green carbs!

Originally Posted by Dipsh!t View Post
    heeeeey mate... it's now my turn, checkin on ya journal, looks good mate.
    Sup Dips, cheers mate

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Just seeing how you're doing in here... I haven't been on much because I'm sick Great back workout yesterday!! You killed those pullups! Good job
    Hey Karina, what's up

Not good about being sick, I hope you're feeling better today

The back workout was nice, I enjoyed it, as always

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    I love me some volume Wala, great back pull session. HUGE fan of rows in particular, great job on the pulldowns too.
    Yo yo, 2 D, how's it goin.

I like BB rows alot, any variation. I stopped doing them for a long time tho bacause of a poor lower back (injury) So when I went heavy (200+ for me) the weight was a little too much for my back to handle!! I'm getting back to it tho

Originally Posted by MarvelComicGirl View Post
    Hahaha I've been slacking on my Walaified journal updates what kind of marketing manager am I!? hehe

Great to hear the garden is coming along more. A bbq area does sound good
    Exactly, I don't wanna have to fire my best manager (and only manager!)

The garden looks tidy now, just a little bit more stuff/leaves to get rid of (the crazy long leaf plant at the back!) and then it will be be totally tidy and easily managable. Then the next project will start - either the BBQ area or a patch for veggies
    IG: waldronconstruction

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup guys. This is my latest 'what I listen to in my car while driving to work' song. Not sure if you guys even know who this is? Duffy? She's either a big hit in the US, or will be very soon. Anyway she's from Wales (about 50 mins from where I live) and her first hit song over in the UK was called Mercy (which you may know?!)

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    duffy sucks - fave song right now is busta and linkin park... sosososo good!!!

Last night...

I went out for a meal with my gf's family for her sister's b'day.

We went to a nice pub not far from where we all live. I got in at 3.30 and had a protein shake and then went and did some gardening before my gf came home to get ready for us to get to the pub at 6pm. At about 5pm I felt I needed food but thought I'd leave it because in 1 hour, I'd be eating a massive meal

SO, we got the the venue at 5.55, because I'm always early (yeh right!!). Now, this place didn't seem to busy, but we didn't end up getting our order in till 6.30. Our food still hadn't come after 20 min so at 6.50 we asked if it was on its way and it came out about 5 mins later... my starter was breaded mushrooms with melted cheese over with a garlic mayo dip.. it was decent, not bad, filled a little bit of the hole that was appearing in my stomach!! lol

So we then waited for our main course, I just wanted a burger so I got a double beef burger with bacon and cheese.

Our main meal didn't come untill about 25 mins after our starters!!!!! At this point my stomach was rumbling! My burger came out first... it looked a little small, but I didn't mind, I just wanted to tuck in! I ate one bite of this burgr which seemed a little juicey (as in fatty, greasy, whatever). wasn't too bad, but I noticed that one burger was definetly fully cooked but the other one was a bit red inside, definately needed a little more heat on there!

I took quite a bit bite, but i'd already swalloed half of it by the time I realised and so I just eat the rest that was in my mouth hehe

The worst part was to come. my gf's sis's bf also got a burger and so we thought we better check the inside........ ripped in open to check the middle - [color]RED[/color]! it was hlf cooked, nearly bloody to be honest!

So we told the bar lady that we were leaving! By this point it was like 7.40 I think and I hadn't had nearly as much food as I would have by this time, I was HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!

We had to then travel to another plac where we know the food ain't bad. I just got lots of starters this time, chicken strips w/ BBQ sauce, potatoes wedges with melted cheese on and some garlic bread..

I didn't end up eating all that until about 8.30!!!!!!!!!!!! I had only a protein shake at 3.30 cos I was expecting a nice big meal just after 6pm and didn't end up eating till 8.30!

When I got in, all I could have was water and some milk and I went to bed early, what a horrible experience!

Never again will I do this type of thing without a back up (some whey in my car with water and shaker!)

Anyway, story/rant over

Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    duffy sucks - fave song right now is busta and linkin park... sosososo good!!!
    Thank you for your review Scott.. haha

She doesn't suck at all.. but I do love Linkin Park and anything of that genre

Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha... when im hungry or without food for few hours, i'll be on and on and on about it, so you're not the only one.

> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124072981

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    shame about the dinner. Always annoying to go out for a treat type meal and have it flop. But cmon, a burger gotta be a bit rare, man up brother
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, sucks being really hungry and getting disappointed. I always carry some healthy nuts (almonds, cashews, pistashios), as well as protein bars in the car, ya know, just in case something like that happens to me!

I doubt you'll be going back to that first place anytime soon .
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

Originally Posted by Dipsh!t View Post
    haha... when im hungry or without food for few hours, i'll be on and on and on about it, so you're not the only one.
    Yeh dude, not a nice feeling!

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    shame about the dinner. Always annoying to go out for a treat type meal and have it flop. But cmon, a burger gotta be a bit rare, man up brother
    Nah, maybe a steak, but not a burger lol luckily I can eat anything, I;m never ill with stuff like that, my gf wouldhave be sick for a week if she ate the bite that I did! lol

Nothing worse like you say that to have a crappy meal when you only get them every so often! Thats why in a way, I prefer to go to pizzahut or somewhere like that, food is always good no matter what

Originally Posted by iron619 View Post
    lol, sucks being really hungry and getting disappointed. I always carry some healthy nuts (almonds, cashews, pistashios), as well as protein bars in the car, ya know, just in case something like that happens to me!

I doubt you'll be going back to that first place anytime soon .
    1st and last time bro! haha

I usually have stuff in my car also, I don't usually go anywhere outside of my normal routine (so house, work and gym) without taking water, a pint of milk and some whey, especially when I go out for a few drinks (of water) with friends for the night, that ain't often tho.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wala you can call me Andy good buddy.

Reflecting on the dinner, too bad about the beef there bro. I'm curious what is the situation w/mad cow disease over there now? About five years ago our media had us thinking it was the prelude to the apocalypse or something, wouldn't shut up about it for like a year.

Cheers.

EDIT: Wala I just noticed you're located in merseyside, are you by chance a Reds fan?

<--- BIG Reds fan.
    Last edited by 2 D; 06-05-2008 at 06:24 AM.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yikes

i wont eat anything that isnt fully cooked like that. thats like a nightmare to me lol

good training lately btw man, glad deads seem to be going well since you got back to em. im still reading, just dont post as much as this journal changes topics alot....
    Best Raw USAPL Competition Lifts
    S - 415
    B - 315
    D - 540
    Total - 1245

Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153130001&p=1052251991#post1052251991

Smolov kicked my a$$ bigDADDY205's Avatar
    bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigDADDY205 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yuck, I can envision some pink but bloody is not real appetizing. Yup, lesson learned, keep emergency food in the car!

DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there~ Just thought I'd check out your journal! wow to a guy who gardens! Looking forward to that video! I grow herbs to cook with plus vegis like tomatoes and zuchinni. But the herbs are my thing.

that sucks about the restuarant - It's like WTF that is all they do--serve food-- and they can't get it right?! it happens too often when I go out... I'd rather have just stayed home and cooked.
    Long way to go.

My journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107002931

My puppy website! Check it out!
    www.riversidegermanshepherds.com

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Wala you can call me Andy good buddy.

Reflecting on the dinner, too bad about the beef there bro. I'm curious what is the situation w/mad cow disease over there now? About five years ago our media had us thinking it was the prelude to the apocalypse or something, wouldn't shut up about it for like a year.

Cheers.

EDIT: Wala I just noticed you're located in merseyside, are you by chance a Reds fan?

<--- BIG Reds fan.
    No probs Andy

Mad cow disease?! Dude, I don't think there's been a problem with that for almost 10 or 15 years (whenever it was when the main outbreak was) british beef is some good stuff!

And I most certainly am NOT a reds fan haha I'm blue dude, been an Everton fan all my life, we did good this year too

Originally Posted by LSU1 View Post
    yikes

i wont eat anything that isnt fully cooked like that. thats like a nightmare to me lol

good training lately btw man, glad deads seem to be going well since you got back to em. im still reading, just dont post as much as this journal changes topics alot....
    Marko! sup bro.

haha, yeh there's alot of weird conversations in here from time to time lol

My dead are getting there tho, last night was another improvement on last week too.

Originally Posted by bigDADDY205 View Post
    Yuck, I can envision some pink but bloody is not real appetizing. Yup, lesson learned, keep emergency food in the car!
    Marko! sup bro. (deja vu)

For sure, my fault for not foreseeing this happening haha I've already got my supplies ready in the house for days when I'll be venturing out and about

Originally Posted by DeannaOnlyne View Post
    Hey there~ Just thought I'd check out your journal! wow to a guy who gardens! Looking forward to that video! I grow herbs to cook with plus vegis like tomatoes and zuchinni. But the herbs are my thing.

that sucks about the restuarant - It's like WTF that is all they do--serve food-- and they can't get it right?! it happens too often when I go out... I'd rather have just stayed home and cooked.
    Deanna, welcome

Wow, great stuff on the herb growing, I'm currently deciding what I should try to grow myself (notice the word 'try' as I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it haha)

I know what you mean, the guy that cooks the stuff is supposed to be a professional and that's all he does.. and he can't cook a burger?! lol

Not good

Last night was not a good workout for legs!

Not sure if anyone remembers me saying last week that I might not have a good leg workout because of my knee having a tiny pain in it? Well last week I managed a good workout and the knee problem was there but didn't really get worse or cause any problems. Last night tho, it got to the point where it was like a shooting pain under my kneecap when my right leg was at about 90 degrees with pressure on it.

I had a good seesion of deads and the knee wasn't really bothering me if at all, but when I went onto leg press, I got 10 x 6 plates per side out but I was very cautious on each rep! The next set I stopped after the 2nd or 3rd rep as the pain was getting worse and I just didn't want to chance it!

Decided I'd maybe do some light single leg extentions but when I came to do the right leg, the same thing - just as I brought the leg to a 90 degree position, the pain came!

I decided instead to do shoulders and then do tris tonight - instead of doing shoulder/tris tonight as I usually do..

Here's how the workout went anyway

Legs

Deadlift

20 x bar
    10 x 132
    10 x 220
    10 x 308
    6 x 396 (PR for this new period of doing deads by 1 rep) my old PR about 6 months ago was 8 reps.
    0 x 500.5
    0 x 500.5
    0 x 484 (got the bar up slightly but didn't want to risk it, back was at full load!)

I felt in a good mood at this point, thats why I tried for the 5 plates a side, but not too bothered I didn;t get it - last time I pulled 5 plates was when I was doing 20 x 315 and 8 x 400, so I'll be upto that again soon hopefully)

Leg Press

10 x 4 plates per side - knee felt ok
    10 x 6 plates per side - knee was like last week, did the set ok
    3 x 6 plates per side - knee was felling as worse as its been so stopped!

Single Leg Extention - per leg

10 x 33 - left leg
    2 x 33 - right leg - Now I knew it was time to just stop, I didn't even feel like doing hams just in case the pressure on the knee wasn't good for it.

I finished legs with calf raises as my knee was out of the equation.

Machie Calf Raise - so weird, I can do very heavy weight with these for 15 reps, but doing just 220 for slightly higher reps saw my calves burn up like they were on fire!!!! lol

26 x 220 (stack)
    20 x 220 - strong burn!
    20 x 220 - more burning
    20 x 220
    18 x 220

Shoulders

Seated DB Press

10 x 44
    10 x 66
    10 x 66
    9 x 66

One Arm DB Lateral - slightly leaning forward with free hand on incline bench for support

12 x 27.5
    12 x 27.5
    12 x 27.5

BB Front Raise - Pretty strict and going high at top of movement

10 x 44
    10 x 44
    10 x 44

DB Shrugs - These felt good, traps killin this morning lol

15 x 132/hand
    15 x 132
    15 x 132

That was me done. Felt like a good move to do shoulders when the knee problem came about!

Later last night, while I was sitting on the sofa, I couldn't even do a BW leg extention without the same pain coming (so it didn't matter if it was heavy weight or just BW, the pain is not muscular, something else)

We'll see how it goes.

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh no! Best of luck with the knee, Wala. Leg injuries must be contagious around here lately. Great job on the workout though despite the pain.

Originally Posted by mikeschick View Post
    Oh no! Best of luck with the knee, Wala. Leg injuries must be contagious around here lately. Great job on the workout though despite the pain.
    Thanks Roni

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    damn...

sorry about the knee... what kind of pain was it???

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sometimes my knee feels a little funny like that as well and the knee will hurt some on certain lifts. I find that it mainly happens on quad movements, so on those leg days I just focus on my hamstrings. It helps the pains subside some as well. I also find that if I don't go far down enough on pressing movements that it hurts. Like if I tense at 90 degrees like you said, that it hurts so I go a little lower and it feels good...then after a while I can do presses to 90 degrees. But yeah, I think maybe it has something to do with the quads gettin too strong or just the knee not going through a full ROM.

I dunno. So yea if it happens again, you may just wanna focus on the hamstrings. Seems to help me a bit....just somethin to think about.

Hope your next workout is a good one!

damn...

sorry about the knee... what kind of pain was it???
    Yeh, not good Scott!

Its like the underside of the knee cap is touching something sharp?! either a bit a cartellage(sp) has come off and is in there or its something like bone touching bone just at that slight anlge (about 80 degree bent through to 90 degrees)

I've noticed this slight pain for about upto 3 weeks now, but last week I coped with it during legs, this week it was bad enough for me to know to stop.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    sometimes my knee feels a little funny like that as well and the knee will hurt some on certain lifts. I find that it mainly happens on quad movements, so on those leg days I just focus on my hamstrings. It helps the pains subside some as well. I also find that if I don't go far down enough on pressing movements that it hurts. Like if I tense at 90 degrees like you said, that it hurts so I go a little lower and it feels good...then after a while I can do presses to 90 degrees. But yeah, I think maybe it has something to do with the quads gettin too strong or just the knee not going through a full ROM.

I dunno. So yea if it happens again, you may just wanna focus on the hamstrings. Seems to help me a bit....just somethin to think about.

Hope your next workout is a good one!
    Hey Stealth, thanks alot dude. I'll try anything that can ease the pain. I think I may have to miss next week's session if there's still a hint of the problem there tho!

"Greatest Gig in the Sky" young and strong's Avatar
    young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000) young and strong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice deadlifts mate, sorry to hear a bout the knee pain.

Btw, you've got to up the rowing weight
    "i dont know man i try to maintain low bw and gain stregth because what good is stregth if your using half of it to move your body. high stregth plus low body weight equals intense explosion. i think a guy like irish kid or gray horse would mess bs up in a fight due to kickness and probably better punch stregth explosion. i still wouldnt wanna fight bser though hed wreck me due to the size advantage and my legs arent up to par to make me a stregth conter" Sickonstorm

R.I.P Frvrmuscle

get the knee checked...

Originally Posted by young and strong View Post
    Nice deadlifts mate, sorry to hear a bout the knee pain.

Btw, you've got to up the rowing weight
    One step at a time y&s, my lower back seems decent these days. I think I'll truely know how it is when I start doing 220 rows, but my form goes a little when doing that weight.

The deads were tough, I just about got 5 and remembered I'd got 5 last week and the week before! So I wanted to beat it and did

The knee pain is a bitch, wondering whether I should take the opportunity to have a rest week next week coming... or a deload week at least

get the knee checked...
    Yeh Scott, I think I might. Thing is tho, the doctors round here don't care about people that workout and get injured, like it's your own fault!

They ok up your way?

2 years ago nearly, I had a lower back problem and the GP didn't have aclue what she was talking about, I eventually got referred to a physiotherapist who told me that deadlifting 'looked dangerous' when I had to show her what a deadlift was... she told me not to do em!?

I took my own advice and started to do deads regularly and it sorted out my lower back prob, also with stretching my hams - very tight and that was part of the problem too!

They'ye crap unless you're actually paying to see a proper sports related injury specialist - which I don't have the money to go see..

LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LSU1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you plannin on going to see a doc about the knee?
    S - 415
    B - 315
    D - 540
    Total - 1245

Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153130001&p=1052251991#post1052251991

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    legs & shoulders, looks familar

good work wala
    Return of the Mack?

Originally Posted by LSU1 View Post
    you plannin on going to see a doc about the knee?
    Gonna see how it is by my next leg session mate. If its still there then I wont train and I'll book an appointment. Right this second I'm moving my leg up and down and I feel nothing?! weird!

Earlier on tho, it go to the point were I could feel it just by walking, which only requires a small bend of the knee and I could feel a slight pain.. I'm just gonna keep an eye on it!

Originally Posted by Bluntdogg View Post
    legs & shoulders, looks familar

good work wala
    Legs and shoulders actually worked well (for what I actually did on legs!) Might possibly do that all the time as I've have a great day today training tris on their own! (with some bis thrown it tho )

Soooooo, as you all know, I had to cut my leg workout short last night and so did shoulders instead. That left me with a full session just for tris! I actually did some biceps at the end because, why not?

I enjoyed it and lifted decent, here's how it went

Triceps

Cambered Bar Cable Push Down

20 x 110 - warm up
    16 x 110 - warm up
    10 x 220
    8 x 242
    14 x 220

Dips

10 x BW
    10 x BW+44 - wrists played up a tiny bit, was nearly going to leave the dips, but wanted to do BW+88
    9 x BW+88 - maybe more with fully working wrists?

Skulls - Lowering EZ bar over and past head for full stretch

10 x 99
    8 x 121
    10 x 99

CGBP

12 x 132
    10 x 154
    8 x 176

At this point, I decided to train some biceps as I was alot earlier than I would have been if I'd have been training shoulders also and bicep could have done with being hit again this week

Biceps

BB Curl - warmup

10 x 66

Machine Preacher Curl

10 x something heavyish (didn't look at where I put the pin! somewhere half way down the stack)
    10 x something heavy plus 1 more pin down

Alternating DB Hammer Curl

10 x 44
    10 x 55

Reverse BB Curl

20 x 55
    18 x 55
    20 x 55
    30 x 33 - super pump lol (not that it means anything, but felt good haha)

Bicep workout was very quick with no rest at all really! The guy I was training with was cool, older guy who's the gym owners best mate.

great stuff- the dips are the most impressive thing there!!!!

nice tricep work brocef. do you usually start with pushdowns? and volume looks good to me, just about right imo. nice work with two plates on dips
    S - 415
    B - 315
    D - 540
    Total - 1245

Training Log