knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) knubbe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Elbow/Forearm pain, Bench press only

When doing any sort of Bench press theres this pain on the outside of the bone in my forearm from about my elbow to about 3 inches or so up, its hard to explain. Its fairly painful however I could work through it if i wished and really it only happens with the bench press type exercises.

Ive had it for weeks now, and gave it 2 weeks rest assuming it would heal itself. Pressups and such are no problem in terms of the pain. Its not at high weights either ive gone to lower weights than i normally warm up on and still felt the shooting pain.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this is/how to heal it?

Thanks