SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Facial Muscle Exercises (YouTube)

I'm genetically prone to having a double chin/fatty neck (my dad's neck is approaching that of George Lucas) so in addition to losing bf% I was curious about facial exercises and tightening up the neck muscles.

I came across some videos from Jack Lalanne, who in case you don't know was a pioneer in the bodybuilding industry (started the chain of gyms now known as Bally's, invented the jumping jack, as well as the leg extension machine and the adjustable weight rack that's now standard on most fitness equipment.)

Has anyone tried stuff like this? Have you experienced good results? Lalanne is now over 90 years old and still lifts every day so he obviously knows his sh*t...

Lalanne Face Exercises 50 Years Ago:

Lalanne Face Exercises Today:

GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Way, way, way cool.

NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoReMaC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Facenastics. Lol. I couldn't help but laugh.

That guy owns at rl though. Definately doesn't look almost 90 to me.

Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never heard of this, but sounds like a good idea. Try it out and let us know how it goes?

SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000) SGMD1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Leenad View Post
    Never heard of this, but sounds like a good idea. Try it out and let us know how it goes?
    Will do!

oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    noice
    Because I don't post enough to care to and I forget the next day

Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jim K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ive always done this, only been doing it deliberately for the last few years...Im one of those guys always stretching their faces out, like how he is doing it in the video....even in public...on the bus I'll do it for like 1 second...Its just my shtick i think, Ive been doing it as a reactively for years.

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He looks damn good for 90 (no homo) one of the pioneers of fitness too. I think he shows that you can continue to be fit into old age and it has tons of benefits for life.

For a side note I never could wink with my right eye for some reason. I worked on sort of crunchin the right side of my face and closing my right eye slowly for multiple reps and now I can wink easily. Losing body fat percentage will be the number one way to have a thinner tight face, but I think these exercises can definitely help.
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    defintely looks like it works with his face (no homo)
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StayHigH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So yea sgmd1 you started this thread on 07.. and im curious to know if you got good results from it