Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

REDOING WHOLE DIET (SRS) Need help

I rarely post in this section, but I'm tired of slow gains and want to jump start my whole diet again (I mean COMPLETELY redo my diet). I guess the only way to do so is to criticize myself and break myself down so I can build myself up.

I got to where I am eating fast food joints OVER AND OVER again, usually consuming 2000 cals from fast food alone, and another 1000 from protein shakes and processed pasta and whatever else I found at the closest Walmart (smh). Then i ran 3 cycles of designer roids (Hdrol, epistane and Mdrol, and anavar and tbol) which really gave me my body recomp and strength gains. I've been working out for 3/12-4 years now.

I've been on a cut/maintenance for the past 4-5 months. lost 20 lbs, veins popping out nicely, abs becoming visible (as well as definition), but along with those 20lbs, I lost some good muscle as well. I'm looking to recomp. I wanna add on 10 solid lbs of lean lean muscle, while continuing to burn bf%.

I'm willing to do anything to get a solid 5-6 meal/day plan, with the correct number of macros and cals. My maintenance cals is 2400-2500. The only problem I can see that will negatively affect this plan is my class schedule and money. I'm never home till 11pm-12am.

I'm really thinking of picking up a G. Foreman grill for some chicken breasts, make my own brown rice and steamed broccoli. I don't really like seafood and am not that big on eggs. I have a lotta boxes of oatmeal available so I think I can incorporate that. I'm looking for a high protein-moderate carbs and fat plan. My bf% is 11-12%, 6ft tall, 195 lbs. Please help! I just want that aesthetically pleasing figure for my girl and want the dudes 'mirin (no homo) without the help of roids. I'm looking to start eating clean and healthy and turn my life around and follow a plan I can use 60+ years down the road
    Last edited by Mr_OG; 02-05-2011 at 02:32 AM.
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's completely up to you if you use drugs but I don't believe you should be discussing it in your post mentioning you plan to again

what's your reason for a 5-6 meal plan??
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr_OG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    It's completely up to you if you use drugs but I don't believe you should be discussing it in your post mentioning you plan to again

what's your reason for a 5-6 meal plan??
    Editted.

Reason is to increase metabolism. I've been only have roughly 3-4 meals a day, which is PATHETIC. I'm stepping up. Maybe a 6-7 meal plan. I just want a recomp diet that I can follow with my criteria mentioned in OP
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr_OG View Post
    Editted.

Reason is to increase metabolism. I've been only have roughly 3-4 meals a day, which is PATHETIC. I'm stepping up. Maybe a 6-7 meal plan. I just want a recomp diet that I can follow with my criteria mentioned in OP
    It won't speed up your metabolism... (to any degree that makes a difference)
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

It won't speed up your metabolism... (to any degree that makes a difference)
    Well, also to stay anabolic thruout the day as well. I hate the feeling of my muscle withering away, even tho I'm taking in glutamine, bcaas and what not from my protein shakes
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

Well, also to stay anabolic thruout the day as well. I hate the feeling of my muscle withering away, even tho I'm taking in glutamine, bcaas and what not from my protein shakes
    Oh dear

the supplement companies and magazines got to you

you don't need to eat regularly to "stay anabolic", you don't need BCAAs if your protein intake is adequate, your muscles WON'T wither away

Oh dear

the supplement companies and magazines got to you

you don't need to eat regularly to "stay anabolic", you don't need BCAAs if your protein intake is adequate, your muscles WON'T wither away
    Lol I'm over the lil "magazine advertisements" and what not. I fell for that 2 years ago. I know better.

It's just I've never heard anyone who is taking their body (and muscle) seriously only take 2-3 meals a day. And all answers I've seen and heard point to 5-7 meals a day increases metabolism.
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Misc. section has not treated your brain well, OP.

Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Then i ran 3 cycles of designer roids (Hdrol, epistane and Mdrol, and anavar and tbol)
    Bad idea, OP. They're comin' for ya.

BB.com's poet laureate.

Illini2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Illini2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol I'm over the lil "magazine advertisements" and what not. I fell for that 2 years ago. I know better.

It's just I've never heard anyone who is taking their body (and muscle) seriously only take 2-3 meals a day. And all answers I've seen and heard point to 5-7 meals a day increases metabolism.
    Read about the "Warrior" diet

/thread

Originally Posted by PWOGasMan View Post
    The Misc. section has not treated your brain well, OP.
    Yea tell me about it

Originally Posted by Koznasty View Post
    Bad idea, OP. They're comin' for ya.

They're all legal. Too bad no one's comin for me brah

Originally Posted by Illini2012 View Post
    Read about the "Warrior" diet

/thread
    I'll look into it. Better not b disappoint
    Mod negged by Coal Man.

I rep back, 350%

Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koznasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They're all legal. Too bad no one's comin for me brah
    Oxandrolone and 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone?

If you live in the States, you either (1) are wrong or (2) have access to a prescription pad and can forge a DR signature.
    BB.com's poet laureate.

<---- Eats 1 meal a day

do I take my body seriously?

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Having multiple small meals won't give you a great edge over having fewer, larger meals, but if you want to, you can. Make a meal plan using the info in that sticky and you're set.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanessaromeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do intermittent fasting and only eat twice a day- splitting my daily requirements into a 60/40% ratio with my PWO meal being the largest- 60%

you do not have to eat 70000 meals a day...thats a sure way to stress out.

check out leangains.com