marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What is GI of Rice/corn chex lol?

Well, I've got a sick additiction to a bowl of rice/corn chex for breakfast on the weekend and want to see how bad these stupid things are so I can maybe get rid of this addiction their just so good and easy

(I eat oats for breakfast mid afternoon snack lunch and after lunch snacks 5 days a week and they sorta get old :P)

So does anyone have the GI rating on em? I imagine they may be semi processed and stuff but I'm normally pretty good with labels and theres no maltodextrin/dextrose/hydronated oils so I must imagine they aren't 100% evil, then again the same could be said for white bread so

(although when a box says 23G of carbohydrates from "other carbohyrdate sources, it can be dangerous :P")